Lindsey Lowe arrested for murdeing her twins!

Posted in the Hendersonville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of142
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oh My

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Have you see it? According to Channel 4 or 5 news, Lindsey's dad came home and found the dead twins and Lindsey was not home. When she was found and talked to the police she was arrested for murder. Who would have thought she would do something so horribie!!??
Yeah

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Yeah wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P resumption_of_innocence
Goes out the window when you admit you killed your own babies.
Sad Day

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Goes out the window when you admit you killed your own babies.
SHE HAD TO BE ON DRUGS BECAUSE FROM WHAT I HEAR HENDERSONVILLE IS FLOODED WITH DRUG DEALERS
ARE YOU SERIOUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_i...

You must be just as sick as she was to think that she would be innocent or that she should be tried as innocent. There were 2 ...not 1 but 2 dead babies in HER room....AND she admitted to it. That is so wrong and she deserves life in prison with no parole! Or the death penalty for taking 2 lifes herself
Death penalty for Lindsey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

What a sicko! I hope TN doesnt allow her to get off like Casey Anthony! Her facebook page is flooded with support from her friends who claim she is such a great person.. They must be blind because what she did is unexcusable! She is no angel, infact she is employed by the devil!! God put those babies here to live and learn, NOT for her to take it upon herself to take their lives! She lives with her rich parents, hopefully they cant and wont buy her way out of this one!! TN needs to fire up the electric chair and have it on standbye for this sick individual!
Mangrum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Its crazy how bitches these days kill there own seeds, but theres normal females out here that wants kids but cnt have one. Gal linsey shuld b shot n her head point blank. How could u sit there n kill ur own two babies? I seen a post sayn she had to b on drugs that has nun to do with it and ur a fool for even postin that. May u go to hell linsey
Cal

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

Would you do her?
Death penalty for Lindsey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Cal wrote:
Would you do her?
Would I do her?
The Situation

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

Anyone know who the father is, or is Maury still waiting for the test results?

I heard a rumor that she was engaged but that the father was some other dude, and that was part of the reason she concealed the pregnancy. But like I said... just a rumor.
that guy

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

and to think that she could have just dropped them off at the hospital with no questions asked. i hope she burns in hell

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

Hendersonville is NOT flooded with drug dealers. It is a nice community.
Searcher

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Mangrum wrote:
Its crazy how bitches these days kill there own seeds, but theres normal females out here that wants kids but cnt have one. Gal linsey shuld b shot n her head point blank. How could u sit there n kill ur own two babies? I seen a post sayn she had to b on drugs that has nun to do with it and ur a fool for even postin that. May u go to hell linsey
You hit the nail on the head!
Yep

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

ARE YOU SERIOUS wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_i...
You must be just as sick as she was to think that she would be innocent or that she should be tried as innocent. There were 2 ...not 1 but 2 dead babies in HER room....AND she admitted to it. That is so wrong and she deserves life in prison with no parole! Or the death penalty for taking 2 lifes herself
My post was made BEFORE the news was reported that she admitted it. Take two seconds to check the date before ranting at me.
justmy2centworth 2

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

that guy wrote:
and to think that she could have just dropped them off at the hospital with no questions asked. i hope she burns in hell
There is people who is willing to take the babies, and pay any expense or health issue she might have. She should be put in prison and a picture of her 2 babies posted in her cell for the entire time she is there; so she has to look at them everyday of her life.
snapper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Id say someone should suffocate her ass like she did those kids. What a sorry p.o.s i hope you burn in hell
father of adopted boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

How does one conceal a full term pregnancy of twins? Surely she hasn't been by herself in her apt for months. Recently my daughter had a full term baby of 7 lbs. these twins would weigh in about 11 lbs or so. I can't wait to hear the real story because there is no way you can conseal a pregnancy with 11 lbs of baby in your belly
let me b a juror

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

justmy2centworth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is people who is willing to take the babies, and pay any expense or health issue she might have. She should be put in prison and a picture of her 2 babies posted in her cell for the entire time she is there; so she has to look at them everyday of her life.
She should have pictures of the babies wallpapering her cell walls and the sounds of babies crying played 24/7.
darius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

This sick a** b*tch needs to be killed with the slowest most painful way ever and right as she goes to die they need to stop and wait a min and repeat the process over and over! She needs to be hung up by her toes and have the sh*t beat out of her, drowned, stabbed and shot in places that wouldn't cause death but unbearable pain and tie every limb to a horse and pulled then have blocks tied to her feet and thrown in the ocean with sadam! She. Had no right what so ever no matter what her reasons are! She is plain out sick and deserve every punishment plus more! I couldn't even imagine, let alone actually go through with that to my kid.. There are loving deserving ppl who want but can't have kids that would adopt in a heartbeat and a lot more would do the same but that cu*t hate to go kill them poor innocent kids! She doesn't deserve to live just like casey anthony shouldn't, they should be right next to each other getting the same punishment as listed above. If she admitted to it then there is no trial needed sentence the b*tch, put her in the electric chair or do lethal injection, throw her cu*t a** in a hole and be done with her! There isn't anything that could be said to express the true feelings and emotions I feel towards her.. If I seen her and knew who she was I'd knock the f*ck out of her and hope she died!
concerned parent

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

guest wrote:
Hendersonville is NOT flooded with drug dealers. It is a nice community.
unfortunately Hendersonville does have a lot of drug dealers but if your older, you don't see them unless you do drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of142
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hendersonville Discussions

Search the Hendersonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min HALSAM pilot union talks 138,434
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 21 hr BOB 8,588
Indian Lake Mall - Hate Crew (Sep '09) Wed security at Rivergate 85
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Tue Inthefield 8,866
Missing Wix girls case still unsolved (Mar '13) Mon Sad 83
attorney to fight dcs (Sep '11) Jul 7 who 8
Police Ask For Public's Help In Solving Gallati... Jul 7 RKCF 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hendersonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••