NewtoArea

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Serious opinions only.

What are the areas in Goodlettsville/Hendersonville to raise a family, have a good community, be fairly safe, and are good for a commuter to Nashville? Would prefer to not have to deal with a "lot" of crime or the welfare section. Just a middle income, middle age family average family looking for a good community to live in.

I'm very well aware of the "old" Hendersonville and Rivergate areas going downhill.
madside

Blacksburg, SC

#2 Dec 5, 2012
If money is not an issue Williamson county is great. Wilson County/ Mt. Juliet is also a highly recommend place to raise a family.
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 6, 2012
NewtoArea wrote:
Serious opinions only.
What are the areas in Goodlettsville/Hendersonville to raise a family, have a good community, be fairly safe, and are good for a commuter to Nashville? Would prefer to not have to deal with a "lot" of crime or the welfare section. Just a middle income, middle age family average family looking for a good community to live in.
I'm very well aware of the "old" Hendersonville and Rivergate areas going downhill.
I wish you wouldn't come to this site for advice...you're going to get nothing but negativity. I highly recommend you contact the Hendersonville Chamber of Commerce. They have a wonderful staff that will be happy to enlighten you on the area and will have information that will help you make your decision. I also recommend that you contact one of the many knowledgeable realtors in the area. If you choose to go that route, I can recommend several who will take your list of requirements and get you in a home in an area you will be happy with.
Milsurpfan

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Hendersonvile is a great area. As pointed out above, here is not the best place for advice.

I would try here:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/nashville/
Really

Chesterfield, SC

#5 Dec 6, 2012
I hear there are quite a few ball bat totin Saddam Hussein look alike inhabitants that like to agitate innocent dogs that just happen to be out looking for a little fun.

Probably several puppy kickers too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report: Koch brother rejects meeting with Trump 10 hr Anti Trump 1
Dump Trump doesn't know who or what he is saying. 23 hr Leon H Wolf 1
White Lives Matter Fri Rhonda 20
I looking for a good guy Thu Wowed 21
Heroin has claimed the life of 6 young people i... Thu Wowed 21
News Rashel Perkey-Pratt Jul 27 concerned citizen 1
Keith Robinson (Jul '13) Jul 25 BigD 6

Hendersonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance