18-year-old driver in fatal wreck ide...

18-year-old driver in fatal wreck identified

There are 2 comments on the HendersonvilleNews.com story from Aug 18, 2010, titled 18-year-old driver in fatal wreck identified. In it, HendersonvilleNews.com reports that:

Published: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 10:38 a.m. Last Modified: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 10:38 a.m. The Highway Patrol has identified a driver who died in a one-vehicle accident Tuesday night as 18-year-old Gerardo Lule Tirado of Hendersonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HendersonvilleNews.com.

nicole pierce

Temecula, CA

#1 Aug 18, 2010
omg i knew this kid personally....he did not deserve what happened im so sorry for his family. frank im so sorry this happened. he was a great kid, i didnt know him like most of his family i just hope that people realize what they have and that it can be gone in a second. do not take advantage of life and what it has to offer. take every opportunity because it might be your last. RIP boi boi..;..we miss you you had an effect on every persons life you touched.
-nicole
angelica tirado

Hendersonville, NC

#2 Aug 20, 2010
thanks this is his older sis... pray for our family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Flat Rock Music Selection (Aug '12) Aug 11 Musikologist 23
Obituaries Jul '17 NCmomof2 2
Hookers in Hendo (Apr '12) May '17 Double D 8
Hendersonville Music Thread (May '14) May '17 Musikologist 6
News Profiler looks at unsolved Worley murder case (Sep '10) Mar '17 Mrblond 3
News Efforts to repeal NC 'bathroom bill' are an at ... Mar '17 TerriB1 5
Fletcher officer(s) known to take advantage of ... (Jan '17) Feb '17 Nastywoman 2

Hendersonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hendersonville Mortgages