Animals on property upset some on 7th...

Animals on property upset some on 7th Ave.

There are 6 comments on the HendersonvilleNews.com story from Sep 23, 2008, titled Animals on property upset some on 7th Ave.. In it, HendersonvilleNews.com reports that:

Published: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 4:30 a.m. Last Modified: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 5:25 a.m. Some business and property owners have raised concerns about local businessman Robert Quattlebaum's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HendersonvilleNews.com.

goerge

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2008
Bob Quattlebaum is one of the biggest jerks in town, he treats people like garbage, he thinks because he is rich and owns many buissiness that he can do whatever he wants. He is one mean and nasty man.
I recomend people do not go to his buisiness... Kelsy's, Binions, polar lodge, the crappy resteraunt by blueridge mall, any of his overpriced srap yards. Seriously if people knew what a nasty ass this man is NO ONE would ever step foot in one of his resteraunts or buissiness.
Carla

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2008
So true, I have met this man he treats people like trash he treated me like trash! I won't go to any of his resteraunts, what else does he own????
Jean

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2008
I don't understand how he can keep animals in that small lot downtown?? It does stink too, he is not keeping it clean, it very inconsiderate to the bussinesses located there.
I wonder how he would like livstock next to one of his crappy overpriced resteraunts?
Wyatt

Asheville, NC

#4 Nov 5, 2008
Let me guess, you were fired by one of the managers from one of his restaurants for not showing up for work or something. Oh, by the way it's BUSINESS.
Bill Rizio

Hendersonville, NC

#5 Sep 4, 2012
If this man had not helped me and my family at a very bad time for us, we would be homeless.The hateful comment here is from a very mean and jealous person who does not know him.
Sam S

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Sep 4, 2012
The animals are still there and have never caused any problem. They are well taken care of.Residents in the area frequently come by to check on them and sometimes fed them. Little children LOVE them.Last time I came by they had added some chickens and peacocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Profiler looks at unsolved Worley murder case (Sep '10) Fri Mrblond 3
News Efforts to repeal NC 'bathroom bill' are an at ... Mar 3 TerriB1 7
Fletcher officer(s) known to take advantage of ... Feb 23 Nastywoman 2
News Flat Rock Playhouse presents Music on the Rock:... Feb '17 Ringo 2
Audrey bell Feb '17 Guest 1
Beware of Gregory Ojo Okuta Feb '17 Wanna puke 1
News Man charged with assaulting officers (Jun '07) Feb '17 Anonymous 43

Hendersonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance