Dispose of those sensitive documents ...

Dispose of those sensitive documents on Hendersonvillea s Shred Day Sept. 21

There are 2 comments on the Mountain Xpress story from Aug 20, 2011, titled Dispose of those sensitive documents on Hendersonvillea s Shred Day Sept. 21. In it, Mountain Xpress reports that:

The City of Hendersonville will sponsor a free, secure, Shred Day on Wednesday, September 21, from 10 a.m. to noon, at the Grey Hosiery Mill Building, 301 4th Avenue East.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mountain Xpress.

Thomas Hoffman

Asheville, NC

#1 Aug 21, 2011
My name is Thomas Hoffman of Sunberry Trail in Fletcher. I'm a troll and I am proud of it!
Bullphony

Fletcher, NC

#3 Sep 22, 2011
Thomas Hoffman wrote:
My name is Thomas Hoffman of Sunberry Trail in Fletcher. I'm a troll and I am proud of it!
I'd tell everyone who you really are but that would spoil the truce, now, wouldn't it? Suffice to say, most people aren't stupid enough to post on Topix using their real names so I guess that make U the troll. duh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In search of a good night's sleep (Jul '07) Thu williamssmith1n 35
News Deputies: Former Little League coach accused of... (Jan '15) Aug 21 Fart news 2
East Flat Rock Music Selection (Aug '12) Aug 14 Musikologist 20
News Counselor Says Camp Tried to Cover Up Rape Jul 31 liesruinlives 1
News Hendersonville seems bent on becoming obstacle ... (Sep '07) Jul '15 Scarlet_OHare 22
Review: Dana Fancy Foods Jul '15 ncmcdonalds 1
The Big July 4 Heist at Weaverville WalMart (Jul '12) Jul '15 joseph hudgins 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hendersonville Mortgages