renee gresock

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

I cannot see how someone like Heath Shuler can come back and win this election after Miller being sofar ahead on the evening of the election. Whats up with that?
MsMe from Candler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

renee gresock wrote:
I cannot see how someone like Heath Shuler can come back and win this election after Miller being sofar ahead on the evening of the election. Whats up with that?
Looks like skull duggery and dead people voting, typical here in the Olde South. Call the police !!! Do it right now !!!

Me and my possum am presently hunkered down in my traler with my pistal on account of an old badger and Pepe and jose that constantly threatens me and my youngins. Or I would be glad to help stamp out this evil.

Sumboddie needs to stop this dam bullsmitt.

“Moral majority: what a joke !!”

Since: Mar 10

round these parts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

renee gresock wrote:
The only place Miller was ever ahead was in ya'lls overactive imaginations. Get a grip on your self already...

It's Miller time!(not)
renee gresock

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

Ghost Dog wrote:
Miller is a
Repuglican, nuff said!
A person with no common sense could vote for heath shuler and feel good. It takes somebody smart and with good sense to vote for Miller.!

“Moral majority: what a joke !!”

Since: Mar 10

round these parts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

renee gresock wrote:
<quoted text> A person with no common sense could vote for heath shuler and feel good. It takes somebody smart and with good sense to vote for Miller.!
Well it's refreshing to know that we have a massive brain like yours around to properly guide us. God knows we barely get by being the complete dumb-asses we are. It must really suck having to deal with SO many dumb-asses. Yes, so many dumb-asses that they are called a MAJORITY!! Go figure!!

SO..........

Who's the DUMBASS now honey?
Ford of Fort Pickett

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

So how many of you throughout North Carolina have been urging your U.S. Representatives, your U.S. Senators and our U.S. President to endorse a Fort Pickett Outlying Landing Field!?
David

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT

Who is the real SLUT?

Words, straight from Rush Limbaugh’s mouth, it would be adequate pay back for him to see Sandra Fluke’s sex performance. Evidently he would achieve much pleasure from it. Who’s the SLUT?

Addressing Rush Limbaugh’s many loyal female listeners, and the male listeners who have wives, daughters or girl friends, if any female has accepted contraceptives or is for receiving them without direct payment, you are all by Rush Limbaugh’s authority sluts and ( xxx ).
Fed Up

Brasstown, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

I say do not re elect ANYone! We need a fresh bunch to work on a very rotten system...those that will work FOR THE PEOPLE and not for personal agendas.
CounterPunch

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

Vote all republicans out of office most are fake anyways...and only for the 1% very rich.

Hero” Republican John McCain as Phony and Collaborator: What Really Happened When He Was a POW?–

CounterPunch
EXCERPTS:“on March 25, 1999, two of his fellow POWs, Ted Guy and Gordon “Swede” Larson told the Phoenix New Times that, while they could not guarantee that McCain was not physically harmed, they doubted it. As Larson said,“My only contention with the McCain deal is that while he was at The Plantation, to the best of my knowledge and Ted’s knowledge, he was not physically abused in any way. No one was in that camp. It was the camp that people were released from.”Guy and Larson’s claims are given credence by McCain’s vehement opposition to releasing the government’s debriefings of Vietnam War POWs. McCain gave Michael Isikoff a peek at his debriefs, and Isikoff declared there was “nothing incriminating” in them, apart from the redactions.
McCain had a unique POW experience. Initially, he was taken to the infamous Hanoi Hilton prison camp, where he was interrogated. By McCain’s own account, after three or four days, he cracked. He promised his Vietnamese captors,“I’ll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital.”His Vietnamese capturers soon realized their POW, John Sidney McCain III, came from a well-bred line of American military elites. McCain’s father, John Jr., and grandfather, John Sr., were both full Admirals. A destroyer, the USS John S. McCain, is named after both of them. While his son was held captive in Hanoi, John McCain Jr., from 1968 to 1972, was the Commander-in-Chief of U.S. Pacific Command; Admiral McCain was in charge of all US forces in the Pacific including those fighting in Vietnam...The Admiral’s bad boy was used to special treatment and his captors knew that. They were working him.For his part, McCain acknowledges that the Vietnamese rushed him to a hospital, but denies he was given any “special medical treatment.” However….two weeks into his stay at the Vietnamese hospital, the Hanoi press began quoting him. It was not “name rank and serial number, or kill me,” as specified by the military code of conduct. McCain divulged specific military information: he gave the name of the aircraft carrier on which he was based, the number of US pilots that had been lost, the number of aircraft in his flight formation, as well as information about the location of rescue ships…
On the other hand, according to one source, McCain’s collaboration may have had very real consequences. Retired Army Colonel Earl Hopper, a veteran of World War II, Korea and Vietnam, contends that the information that McCain divulged classified information North Vietnam used to hone their air defense system…McCain told his North Vietnamese captors,“highly classified information, the most important of which was the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn… he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in.” Hopper contends that the information McCain provided allowed the North Vietnamese to adjust their air-defenses. As result, Hopper claims, the US lost sixty percent more aircraft and in 1968,“called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them.”
bulldog

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

CounterPunch wrote:
Vote all republicans out of office most are fake anyways...and only for the 1% very rich.
Hero” Republican John McCain as Phony and Collaborator: What Really Happened When He Was a POW?–
CounterPunch
EXCERPTS:“on March 25, 1999, two of his fellow POWs, Ted Guy and Gordon “Swede” Larson told the Phoenix New Times that, while they could not guarantee that McCain was not physically harmed, they doubted it. As Larson said,“My only contention with the McCain deal is that while he was at The Plantation, to the best of my knowledge and Ted’s knowledge, he was not physically abused in any way. No one was in that camp. It was the camp that people were released from.”Guy and Larson’s claims are given credence by McCain’s vehement opposition to releasing the government’s debriefings of Vietnam War POWs. McCain gave Michael Isikoff a peek at his debriefs, and Isikoff declared there was “nothing incriminating” in them, apart from the redactions.
McCain had a unique POW experience. Initially, he was taken to the infamous Hanoi Hilton prison camp, where he was interrogated. By McCain’s own account, after three or four days, he cracked. He promised his Vietnamese captors,“I’ll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital.”His Vietnamese capturers soon realized their POW, John Sidney McCain III, came from a well-bred line of American military elites. McCain’s father, John Jr., and grandfather, John Sr., were both full Admirals. A destroyer, the USS John S. McCain, is named after both of them. While his son was held captive in Hanoi, John McCain Jr., from 1968 to 1972, was the Commander-in-Chief of U.S. Pacific Command; Admiral McCain was in charge of all US forces in the Pacific including those fighting in Vietnam...The Admiral’s bad boy was used to special treatment and his captors knew that. They were working him.For his part, McCain acknowledges that the Vietnamese rushed him to a hospital, but denies he was given any “special medical treatment.” However….two weeks into his stay at the Vietnamese hospital, the Hanoi press began quoting him. It was not “name rank and serial number, or kill me,” as specified by the military code of conduct. McCain divulged specific military information: he gave the name of the aircraft carrier on which he was based, the number of US pilots that had been lost, the number of aircraft in his flight formation, as well as information about the location of rescue ships…
On the other hand, according to one source, McCain’s collaboration may have had very real consequences. Retired Army Colonel Earl Hopper, a veteran of World War II, Korea and Vietnam, contends that the information that McCain divulged classified information North Vietnam used to hone their air defense system…McCain told his North Vietnamese captors,“highly classified information, the most important of which was the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn… he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in.” Hopper contends that the information McCain provided allowed the North Vietnamese to adjust their air-defenses. As result, Hopper claims, the US lost sixty percent more aircraft and in 1968,“called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them.”
How would you know of any of this,were you there when this took place? If not then you personally know nothing.....
Phil Gray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

pope fart
Duh

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Big County wrote:
Conservative - Enough big government, NAFTA, sending jobs over seas, more taxes, less liberty, less illegals, people read the constitution and the amendments. Our forefathers are rolling in their graves.
Less liberty with democrats? Look at what republicans are doing! You are truely dumb!
Fast Eddy

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Gentler kinder dems supported the soviet union until the wall fell and now they are still supporting jihad and marxism worldwide and the genocide of Christians and Jews.Time to begin civil war and gun owning Christians kill these America-hating liberals once and for all...
A Patriot

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

You people may better reconsider if you are voting for a bunch of leftist facists who are against God and country. This man in the WH may not even be eligible to be there. They are hiding something. That Joe Apario was right there is too much evidence to the contrary for Obama to be sitting in the WH legally. Eric Holder wil up the Obama buns and will not dispense Justice. If that bunch of thugs are not voted out of the White House, they will finish destroying our Constitution and this nation.
A Patriot

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

This WH administration cannot be proven to have used the correct social security number and his draft card and information on there is not correct. Check this out. Will Obama come out of the closet Larry Sinclaire. Also search this: Obama linked to NAMBLA North American Man Boy Lust. Obama has not shared his college transcrips, schools transcrips or any information showing where he, in fact was born. Obama produced a fraudlent birth Certificate, proven to be photoshopped. This last thing they produced by that government official never showed any documents, just said it was ok. This is a lie from hell. The information the public needs is not being given. Obama wrote this book and declared himself to be born in Kenya. He is the one who filled out the information form to give to the publisher. There was not mistake made. See what you are getting. This man is a fraud and a usurper to our nation and breaking this nation financially. He defends the financing of abortion which is nothing short of murder. Obama had admitted to cocaine usage and marijuana. People do not just use these drugs one time. To possess cocaine is a felony. He is admitting to a felony where others have been jailed for. He could be using something now, we would not know, but I know he mades the stupidest decisions for this country that could only be designed to divide and destroy this nation and our Constitution.
A Patriot

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Vote all democrats who are up the buns of the Obamas out of office. They are out to destroy this country. A vote for a democrat who want to kill babies and indoctrinate your children in the schools is a vote against God. They are godless and hedonistic. These democrats have banded together in fringe groups financed by those willing to destroy this country. The fringe groups and mal contents with their hands out and their butts in the air are the ones who are wanting to suck this country dry and steal the rest of the resources from this country.

Obama got his start in the home of Bill Ayers, a known old hippie terrorist who blue up a police station and bombed several buildings in the sixties. Bill Yers and his wife are with a group still trying to destroy the American way of life. Obama has wanted people to vote who are not even citizens of this country and will cheat to steal this election if voter ID is not shown. They wanted to allow people to vote on the lie that getting an ID would make a hardship on the "poor." People have to have ID to even check out a library book, drive a car, and do about anything needed to live in this country. The voter ID or a picture ID of some sort already exists for most people. Those liars, cheats, anarchists and thugs want your country and the very white off your skin. Do not take this. Go forth and Stand for your country. These people who are stirring up races of people and screaming for rights of sodomites are catering to fringe goups for votes. God's word is the final word. Those people who are telling you that homosesuality and abortion are not sin are liars from hell.
PatriotorPOS

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

A Patriot wrote:
You people may better reconsider if you are voting for a bunch of leftist facists who are against God and country. This man in the WH may not even be eligible to be there. They are hiding something. That Joe Apario was right there is too much evidence to the contrary for Obama to be sitting in the WH legally. Eric Holder wil up the Obama buns and will not dispense Justice. If that bunch of thugs are not voted out of the White House, they will finish destroying our Constitution and this nation.
“Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.” Oscar Wilde

“Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.” Samuel Johnson

Interesting that God is always on OUR side. Fact is god, as you perceive him, is a figment of your childish imagination. God is far greater than any vision perpetrated by organized religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hendersonville Discussions

Search the Hendersonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr Delinger 55,935
Carolina Toyata Jul 22 Inquiring mind 1
Miranda c @ Cracker barrel Jun '14 truth 3
Are you with the Republicans in Supporting Gay ... Jun '14 Patriot 2
Are you with the GOP Supporting Abortion Jun '14 Patriot 1
Evil Tea Party (Oct '13) Jun '14 Patriot 39
Debate: Marijuana - Hendersonville, NC (Aug '10) Jun '14 Dean 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hendersonville Jobs

•••