Ralph Freeman to seek election to Cit...

Ralph Freeman to seek election to City council

There are 3 comments on the HendersonvilleNews.com story from Mar 22, 2011, titled Ralph Freeman to seek election to City council. In it, HendersonvilleNews.com reports that:

Published: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 4:30 a.m. Last Modified: Monday, March 21, 2011 at 8:12 p.m. Hendersonville City Councilman Ralph Freeman has announced that he will seek election to a full term in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HendersonvilleNews.com.

B Nave

Maxton, NC

#1 Mar 30, 2011
For voters who believe animals deserve better than what they got (or rather didn't get)from the City Council these last three years...don't vote for Freeman. He did nothing to stop animal abuse and neglect in this city. In fact, he stood in the way of anything substantially positive in the efforts to stop animal cruelty. Two years ago he stated, "No matter what we find in our 6 month research about animal cruelty, I'm not going to support any changes because I don't like the animal advocates."
362 instances of animal abuse were logged by the police dept. and not one animal helped. That should have shown Freeman the laws needed revision. But, he unfortunately kept his promise not to support a better law. Instead, he supports Charlotte's ordinance which is deadly to animals and impossible to enforce. Know who you're voting for and don't re-elect Freeman.
mary jo

Hendersonville, NC

#2 Mar 30, 2011
You are so right, I have been following Freeman's discussion on the ordinance,
in fact, he joked about "interior decorating dog houses" as something they don't want to get into. Flat out derogatory behavior and dismissal for helping any of these pitiful dogs chained for life. He is an embarrassment to our community and should never be in office. thank you
Shake70

Savannah, GA

#3 Mar 30, 2011
I fully agree with Mary Jo on this one. These people should NOT be in office unless they will represent the people which I don't think they are doing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs in Flat Rock NC (Feb '09) Apr 29 Telling you 2
Hookers in Hendo (Apr '12) Apr 29 Telling you 4
News Fallout from North Carolina LGBT law worries sm... Apr 28 Curmudgeon Patrol 1
what do you think about dss workers doing drugs (Jan '12) Apr 8 Makes me sick 2
no one up here uses Topix Why ? (Nov '15) Mar '16 For real 4
News In search of a good night's sleep (Jul '07) Mar '16 Maxie 44
News Absent Henderson County sheriff nears deadline (Dec '11) Mar '16 just saying 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hendersonville Mortgages