Bryde

Boone, NC

#1 Jun 17, 2010
Terrible experience.

Was asked for deposit to "begin drawing".Upon arriving on time for my appointment weeks later,I was told it would be HOURS before I was inked.Not because I was late,but because the person before me was THAT late and they let it slide.

I casually asked to see the sketch of my proposed design.I was met with something to the effect that all sketches were done @ the time of the session.So,what exactly WAS the deposit for then?

The atmosphere was terse and unhelpful.We were totally ignored once they told us we would be waiting hours.I left and never got the $ back either.I was told the money would be kept because I walked out and deprived them of more business that day.Seriously?Like there would have been time for that with on tattoo taking 2+ hours before even beginning my own "around 3 or 3:30" on a Sunday?Yeah,right.Total garbage.

In my years of collecting ink I have NEVER encountered such horrible "customer service".No way would I recommend it to anyone.
Dixieshep

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2010
I could not have ask for a better experience. I was told to check out Eli Williams at Two Kings Tattoo and it's the best advice I was ever given! This was my 3rd tattoo and Eli was my 3rd artist. Third time's a charm right? He helped me design my one of a kind art and took the time to do it right! I've never seen so much shading and color and my tattoo looks three dimensional. It looked even better than I imagined and I can't stop looking at it. Everywhere I go people freak out about how colorful and clear it is. They have to get the name of the artist.
I went and visited him today to fix a tattoo done by another artist. It was mediocre at best but Eli turned a piece of crap into a piece of colorful art that I am proud to wear. I will never use anyone but Eli for my body art. I have recommended him to everyone I know and keep running out of his business cards. He's a great overall guy, puts you at ease and never runs out of hilarious things to talk about. The shop is clean and very friendly. I felt at home the minute I walked in the shop. Their prices are amazing and the art you get from them is just....too great for words. I have never used Mario or any of the other artists but I've looked at their work and it's tip top. I haven't seen art like this on TV...screw LA ink...I have my superstar artist. Can't wait till my next trip! Thanks Eli!!!
newb

Asheville, NC

#3 Dec 9, 2010
pics or ban

Since: Dec 10

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2010
I have eight tats n six of mine were done at two kings. _he first one I got was on my 18th bday n it was done by Brian. He is a big guy so from him bearing down so hard, my tattoo is kinda raised but other than that I have no complaints. The price was a little higher than I expected with just a solid black piece of art but overall my experience was good. Brian also did one on my wrist which hurt like hell... lol... but it turned out bright and I get lots of compliments on it. The other four were done by Mike and I had nothing but a great experience with him as well. They were all friendly everytime I have ever been there. The prices compared to others are a bit extreme but I guess they make up for it with killer customer service and nice work.
asdf

Hendersonville, NC

#5 Oct 12, 2011
Great place to get a tattoo. Mario is by far the best around. Brian did one of mine and its kind of messed up, few spots he went out of the lines but Dont think he is there anymore. Mario did my other 2 and couldn't ask for a better tattoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Red Square 59,764
East Flat Rock Music Selection (Aug '12) 8 hr Musikologist 13
Review: Totally New You Personal Training Sep 17 Becky Batson 1
POPEYES fried chicken fast food.... Sep 14 Iceangel 1
Terrace Gardens Subdivision Sep 13 Iceangel 1
WNCA adopts new faith-based advocacy program Aug 27 sploogehead nopants 1
Howard Gap Aug '14 Stretched Thin 4
•••
•••
•••

Hendersonville Jobs

•••
•••