Judge declares accused swindler indigent

Judge declares accused swindler indigent

There are 10 comments on the HendersonvilleNews.com story from Jun 6, 2009, titled Judge declares accused swindler indigent. In it, HendersonvilleNews.com reports that:

The former Certified Estate Planners building. Times-News Online Published: Friday, June 5, 2009 at 1:50 p.m. Last Modified: Friday, June 5, 2009 at 1:50 p.m. Bryan Noel was led into U.S. District Court today wearing a orange jumpsuit and shackles for a hearing on charges that he used his Certified Estate Planners to defraud investors out of more ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HendersonvilleNews.com.

ripped off

Gulf Breeze, FL

#1 Jun 9, 2009
I cant wait for Noel to go to prison! He once told me he was too smart too get caught!

ha ha ha

Have a great time in your new home Brian Noel!
Motown - no hypen

#2 Aug 24, 2009
Any updates on the status of Bryan Noel?

Or what's become of the people who used to work for him?
ripped off

Navarre, FL

#3 Aug 28, 2009
Roy Masters of hendersonville worked for him as of yet he has not been indicted but that whiny noel will tell everything on everybody they will all end up in prison (lets hope) i will never give up hope

#4 Aug 28, 2009
ripped off wrote:
Roy Masters of hendersonville worked for him as of yet he has not been indicted but that whiny noel will tell everything on everybody they will all end up in prison (lets hope) i will never give up hope
Who was Roy Masters? His atty?

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2009
Wade wrote:
I'm glad this idiot got caught, hope he gets what is coming to him.
Whatever happened to his "coked out" wife ?
she gave the most awesome "knob jobs" in exchange for some cocaine. God Bless Her !
concerned citizen

Gerton, NC

#7 Nov 2, 2009
people, quit with the unnecessary negativity. to be commenting on the man's wife is just hideous. he scammed people and he got caught. that's that.
gotwhathedeserve d

Fishers, IN

#8 Jan 6, 2010
Roy Masters was his partner at Certified Estate Planners for several years. He ran around with Brian all the time. Maybe he knew something was going on there and that is why he ran out on the business, his wife, and family... Took off to Flordia for a while I believe.

Jefferson City, MO

#10 Mar 3, 2010
sounds to me, after following this trial that his partner needs to be in the cell next to him!!
A Friend

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2011
None of you were close enough to Bryan to know who he actually was. He wouldn't be sitting in prison if Alex had confessed to what he done. Bryan not the only one to blame. Composite lumber failed but yes that was the only business Bryan started with the money. The beamer they claim he had was totalled. The truck they say he has was sold. The people who used to work form him are doing good. We all support Bryan because we know the truth and we know where the money went. Plus as for his coke head wife she lied to the FBI and said what they wanted to hear because she was going to get charged to. So for those of you who want to talk trash about Bryan don't do it until you know the full story because the news is just trying to make him out to be a bad man. I know he isn't. He helped me many times before and I'm sure if he was still out here he would be here helping me today.

Salisbury, NC

#12 Jun 10, 2013
I will talk trash about him any time I want. He is a lying piece of shit and his wife helped him doctor the books. He is a crook deluxe and I hope he rots in jail. I only wish all the crooks that worked with him could get the same payback. Have fun where you belong Bryan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hendersonville Music Thread (May '14) Nov 10 Musikologist 4
East Henderson football Nov 10 mike J 3
no one up here uses Topix Why ? Nov 6 Very Little 1
RINO Mark Meadows sells out to the establishmen... Oct 27 Local 3
Kaylee from Outback Oct '15 Tom 2
Sams Clum Sep '15 Hootervillenative 2
Duke Power Line Project Sep '15 Fitzzz 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hendersonville Mortgages