henderson park

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Oct 25, 2011
its kinda funny when the henderson trailer park women gets mad cause they dont give there husband what they need so he comes to me and i full fill his fantasies. so they come to my house where me and my friends takes care of them you know who you are your at the beginning of the trailer park and he really deserves better cause he aint nothing like you all so hang in there buddy will get you out of there!
it happens too

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Oct 25, 2011
there all the same in the park!
bill

Middleport, OH

#3 Mar 26, 2014
I think I like them all pretty fat and toothless ones in the park
Henderson trailor park

Barboursville, WV

#4 Mar 28, 2014
She can't full fills his needs he had to come to me.
Henderson trailor park

Barboursville, WV

#5 Mar 28, 2014
Late at night while she was sleeping
bentley

Middleport, OH

#6 Mar 31, 2014
I thought they were all related in the park? & toothless always covering their mouths when they talk with their hand or tongue. Maybe if they were taught to use a tooth brush as children they would have teeth but even the kids have rotten teeth it's gross. Very bad hygiene trailer park people
carry

United States

#7 Apr 21, 2014
U don't no all the Ppl in Henderson tr park I live there part time I'm not gross
babygirl

Middleport, OH

#8 Apr 22, 2014
carry wrote:
U don't no all the Ppl in Henderson tr park I live there part time I'm not gross
Well I actually do and it's nasty
carry

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2014
babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Well I actually do and it's nasty
I no u to
wondering

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Apr 23, 2014
Who is the person that will full fill fantasies im looking for that kind of lady
Busted

Saint Albans, WV

#11 May 5, 2014
A 13 year girl. That try's to break families apart that needs one hell of an ass whipped if she was my child
Sashia

Youngstown, OH

#12 May 29, 2014
Who the fk is this if your to much of a pansy to come tell me to my face it must not be true
ross

Youngstown, OH

#13 May 29, 2014
I live at the begining of trailer park my teeth aint rotten an im not nasty an i sure as hell dont need another woman mine can take care of me perfect so i wish u all luck with ur problem!!!
carry

United States

#14 May 29, 2014
carry wrote:
<quoted text>I no u to
No one nos me I live in there part time and my son and his wife are there a lot and were clean and not nasty so take to the bank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 1 min Donald Trump 10,541
Finally had enough 10 min Friend 12
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 18 min Princess Hey 5,285
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 34 min Princess Hey 1,754
Who are you? 34 min Georgia Gold 1
Anything to do tonight? 1 hr life long resident 18
Whitney Roush 3 hr Travelor 13

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance