Johnny Wills is a Rat!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OxyScotten

New Haven, WV

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Rumor has it, he was born with a tail and can turn into a rat. Especially when wants something. He steals it!!!
keepinitreal

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 28, 2012
you dont know shit and i know damn well you wouldnt say it to him keep your mouth shut hater
OxyScotton

Ripley, WV

#3 Jul 28, 2012
keepinitreal wrote:
you dont know shit and i know damn well you wouldnt say it to him keep your mouth shut hater
keepinitreal is the rat himself!

Since: Jun 12

Hellhole

#4 Jul 28, 2012
Yeah he always has been a crackhead snitch

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 28, 2012
I guess he shot and killed a woman when he was a teenager, too. He's always given me the heebies. I wouldn't know anything about crackheads or snitches, but it doesn't surprise me.
keepinitreal

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 28, 2012
OxyScotton wrote:
<quoted text>
keepinitreal is the rat himself!
well i am not johnny licky for you infact i am his wife and he is a better person then you hope to be and i am aswell
OxyScotton

Ripley, WV

#7 Jul 29, 2012
Who in the hell is his wife?

Since: Jun 12

Hellhole

#8 Jul 29, 2012
keepinitreal wrote:
<quoted text>well i am not johnny licky for you infact i am his wife and he is a better person then you hope to be and i am aswell
I'm sorry for u
JOHNNY B

Esperance, NY

#9 Jul 29, 2012
HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SNITCH-- HES BEEN IN TROUBLE 50 TIMES AND NEVER SPENDS MORE THAN 30-60 DAYS IN JAIL
1 post removed
Amber

Lake Cormorant, MS

#11 Jul 31, 2012
He is cheating on you my dear, he tried hooking up with me not to long ago. I wouldn't touch that man with my worst enemies snatch let along mine!
burning pants

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jul 31, 2012
Amber wrote:
He is cheating on you my dear, he tried hooking up with me not to long ago. I wouldn't touch that man with my worst enemies snatch let along mine!
Do you expect anyone to believe you turned him down?
Amber

Lake Cormorant, MS

#13 Jul 31, 2012
Believe what you want, I mean this is Topix! I won't lose any sleep at night over it!
Boo

Ardsley, NY

#14 Aug 1, 2012
Amber, we need to hook up you sexy azz girl
T-BONE

United States

#15 Aug 3, 2012
You wont say that shit. To his face.you didn't use your real name......I bet he wont let you come back around cause you still owe him that little bit of cash.you no if you would make an effort just a couple of bucks aweek he would smash that shit.and then you wouldn't have to get on here. And Talkk shit.you know he is a good dude and never snitched on anybody....... I bet we can't say that about you.....PUNK ASS F?CKIN Snitch
Money man

Ripley, WV

#16 Aug 3, 2012
Johnny is T-Bone
1 post removed
Lambo

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Sep 12, 2012
Johnny's a solid dude! He wouldn't pop no matter what the pressure he's under. I know he's good to know that he's loyal!
lisa

Columbus, OH

#19 Sep 13, 2012
scumbag.
lisa

Columbus, OH

#20 Sep 13, 2012
scumbag
big caliber full auto

Point Pleasant, WV

#21 Sep 13, 2012
johnny is just happy hes not being accused of rene gonzales murder!
opinionswerelike kittens

Hundred, WV

#22 Sep 13, 2012
Why would Johnny want Rene dead? I was close to Rene and unfortunately have spent a great deal of time with Johnny as well. I never heard anything about any beef between them. Besides... We KNOW who killed Rene! A crying shame it was that he died in such a way. As for Johnny being a rat... He has definitely spent more than a few months locked up. He was in prison for quite a while. I'm not saying he isn't a snitch, just that you have the facts wrong. I have no reason to believe he's a snitch... But he is a crackhead... Regardless, he is bad news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pattycake 43 min Hollie Anne 2
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,600
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,629
Alex Neville (Cheddar) 1 hr Cousin 2
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 4,473
Hilarious Obama/Hillary 7 hr Lucifer 2
South Park 8 hr Cartman Stan Kyle... 10

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance