Hospital Workers

Hurricane, WV

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Oh My! So disappointing and so painful! My own coworkers and frenimies betraying me on tape in undeniable and unspeakable ways. Also illegal. I am so hurt and disappointed by who as much as what. I have to make a hard decision. If you are aware of something bad and illegal that happens on hospital property, is it against the law NOT to report it? Even if it is recent or a long time ago or still? If I do nothing, am I guilty too because I have the evidence or tapes?
charlie

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Hospital Workers wrote:
Oh My! So disappointing and so painful! My own coworkers and frenimies betraying me on tape in undeniable and unspeakable ways. Also illegal. I am so hurt and disappointed by who as much as what. I have to make a hard decision. If you are aware of something bad and illegal that happens on hospital property, is it against the law NOT to report it? Even if it is recent or a long time ago or still? If I do nothing, am I guilty too because I have the evidence or tapes?
I would say that u r the one who has to live with your conscience for the rest of your life, can u do that? If not then tell lucifer I say Hi!
ll

Pomeroy, OH

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Hospital Workers wrote:
Its going to come out no matter what you do, if it was me, as long as no drugs or anybody being harmed, let someone eles tell? Thats just my thought
km

Pomeroy, OH

#4 Oct 1, 2012
By putting it on this site, you have all ready told on them!!!
I Spy

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Go the the Corporate Compliance Officer or the HR director with it. You are just as guilty as they are if you just set on it, any way what if the next person is injured by their tomfoolary.
i dont get it

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2012
what r u talking about??
hmme

Ravenswood, WV

#7 Oct 2, 2012
I Spy wrote:
Go the the Corporate Compliance Officer or the HR director with it. You are just as guilty as they are if you just set on it, any way what if the next person is injured by their tomfoolary.
The person could just leave the information anonymously to the HR director. Just a thought. But, obviously, they didn't want to be anonymous if they are posting about it on topix.
me

Springfield, NJ

#8 Oct 3, 2012
hmme wrote:
<quoted text>The person could just leave the information anonymously to the HR director. Just a thought. But, obviously, they didn't want to be anonymous if they are posting about it on topix.
It's
Not like they posted a real name there slick
Wondering

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2012
I'd like to know what's on these tapes
pp

Pomeroy, OH

#10 Oct 3, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>It's
Everybody talks! I'm sure more people know now who they are now because of topic , if they did something to put someone in danger, then they should be known, but if it was just he said she said, leave it alone!
hmme

Ravenswood, WV

#11 Oct 4, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
It's
No, I wasn't even referring to the whistleblower...i was referring to the entire issue. It should be done professionally within the human resource department, anonymously if need be, and not spread around on topix as gossip.
Cool nights

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2012
I Spy wrote:
Are you kidding, isn't the Compliance officer Billy Barker and he has allegedly had more women then anyone, as I am sure most could make a long list of his women who has been promoted while under his care!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest outcomes deleted 17 min HATE 11
I'm leaking again. 3 hr Missy 10
Best Place to eat 5 hr lol 3
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,278
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 11,074
drug testing 13 hr Brute 10
Please send these GD kids of mine to School!!!!! 14 hr abc 4

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance