Sheila Wears Pierce
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
her niece

Charleston, WV

#21 Oct 2, 2012
what if wrote:
What if you had a daughter whom you loved very much, a sister you you adored, a granddaughter who was your world. Think about your child, sister, or brother, mother or father. What would you do if one day they just vanished!
What if that child you love so dearly, or sister, brother, neice or nephew was taken from you and you never saw them again.
You would always wonder what happened, and you would never have any closure. Look at your own children and ask yourself, what if someday something happened to your loved one, like it happened to Sheila. You would never find peace until your child was returned home.
Someone out there knows, or suspects what happened to Sheila, you heard rumors, saw something or even suspected someone, but you don't want to get involved. What if it was your family member and someone knew what happened to them, but didn't want to get involved?
It is time to find out what happened to Sheila. it is time to get involved, even the slightest clue, rumor, or evidence could help.
Please email me at [email protected] everything you say will be kept confidential, and not be posted on any site. You could suspect someone was involved but hate to say anything incase you are wrong. That's fine, that person may be innocent, but we can at least check it out quietly.
Take a good look at the people you love, and ask yourself, what if...
my grandma died its been about a year since she passed away imagine how she felt never knowing the truth
what if

United States

#22 Oct 2, 2012
There is never peace or closure until your loved one is found. I am sure your grandma never went a day without missing Sheila. If it were my child I would not have peace.
People think it will go away, or nothing can be done now, but that is far from the truth. Someone knows, probably several people know, or have an idea of what happened to her.

Again, anyone can email me at [email protected] anything you say will be kept confidentual. Help us find out what happened to Sheila Wears Pierce.
her niece

Charleston, WV

#23 Oct 2, 2012
what if wrote:
There is never peace or closure until your loved one is found. I am sure your grandma never went a day without missing Sheila. If it were my child I would not have peace.
People think it will go away, or nothing can be done now, but that is far from the truth. Someone knows, probably several people know, or have an idea of what happened to her.

Again, anyone can email me at [email protected] anything you say will be kept confidentual. Help us find out what happened to Sheila Wears Pierce.
thank you so much and you are right even with all timers she never did and I know she finally got her peace with her in heaven but as of the rest of our family still loved and missed so much
what if

United States

#24 Oct 2, 2012
Did you get the email I sent you a few days ago?
her niece

Charleston, WV

#25 Oct 3, 2012
what if wrote:
Did you get the email I sent you a few days ago?
Yes thanks
nick

Bluefield, WV

#26 Oct 4, 2012
i heard from her brother that her body is more than likely in the bird sanctuary swamp-lands on Rt. 2 right past Glenwood. i forget why they suspect she's there but that's what i heard anyway.
Help

United States

#27 Oct 7, 2012
Will someone please help us bring Sheila home. Do the right thing. Do what you would want someone to do if it was your daughter that had been kidnapped, or killed.
people

United States

#28 Oct 7, 2012
people r afraid to make waves, dont wanna get involved. Heros dont exist anymore.
TRU

Warwick, NY

#29 Oct 7, 2012
look for sheila at 109 schoolhouse road the blue house with the chain link fence to keep police out and boys in.sometimes you see the dame of the house a bald little scrawny chickenbeak nosed poor looking old wretch married to a shrek named erfnie an old whistler .he wears fat ladies pink thongs this freak weighs close to 400 pounds and looks like bubba . he hangs with a guy called tutti frutti a little funny looking flocker.erfnie has done burglaries and petty crimes like theft of bubble gun that he sucks on at night when the hag is shining her bald head with his dirty thong.
Help

United States

#30 Oct 7, 2012
nick wrote:
i heard from her brother that her body is more than likely in the bird sanctuary swamp-lands on Rt. 2 right past Glenwood. i forget why they suspect she's there but that's what i heard anyway.
is there anyway that you could find out why they think she might be there? You can email me at [email protected]
Help

United States

#31 Oct 7, 2012
TRU wrote:
look for sheila at 109 schoolhouse road the blue house with the chain link fence to keep police out and boys in.sometimes you see the dame of the house a bald little scrawny chickenbeak nosed poor looking old wretch married to a shrek named erfnie an old whistler .he wears fat ladies pink thongs this freak weighs close to 400 pounds and looks like bubba . he hangs with a guy called tutti frutti a little funny looking flocker.erfnie has done burglaries and petty crimes like theft of bubble gun that he sucks on at night when the hag is shining her bald head with his dirty thong.
Why would you say look there?
nick

Bluefield, WV

#32 Oct 7, 2012
like i said it came from her brother, mitchell. start there. that's all i wanna say on here
Help

United States

#33 Oct 8, 2012
I appreciate the information. I don't know her brother, but would love to hear from him, or anyone else who has information. My email is [email protected]

And thank you!
ffs

United States

#34 Oct 8, 2012
Mitchell live in the 'hole'
Help

United States

#35 Oct 8, 2012
Thank You! Wish there were more people out there who cared enough to speak up.
Doc

United States

#36 Oct 8, 2012
Fear is the reason a lot of these murders go unsolved. I just don't understand it. I wish I knew something to tell, because I would!!! Does no one know how to defend themselves? Guns people, don't be afraid to use them!!!
Help

United States

#37 Oct 8, 2012
Doc, I think you are right about fear being an issue, but I also know that some people refuse to get involved because they believe it is better to mind their own business.
Look at the young mother who was kidnapped and murdered not to long ago. 3 different men saw her in the back of her abductors car, hands tied, screaming for help. One saw her escape and run, screaming for help. None of them called the police. They didn't want to get involved. The poor woman was murdered, leaving behind a grieving husband and two very young children.
Someone had to bury their wife, mother, daughter and granddaughter that week.
Sheila's family don't even know where she is. They don't know what happened to her. They don't have closure, and they always imagine the very worst happened. They will never have true peace of mind. They can't even give her a proper burial. They will never have peace.
Neverland

United States

#38 Oct 9, 2012
All that is needed for evil to triump, is for good men to do nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We are women here us march... 2 hr Trumpnation 2
Get ready America, times they are a changing. 2 hr Trumpnation 7
Kathy cozart 4 hr mike 10
Free Bed Bugs 4 hr Famer boy 6
Obama's departure song 5 hr Donna Wakefield 1
did she od? 5 hr Flyonwall 10
My Trumphole is so sore 8 hr urconfused 4

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages