Bobbie Jean Roush

Bobbie Jean Roush, 36, of Henderson, W.Va. died June 12, 2013, at Pleasant Valley Hospital. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Paintsville, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2013
what did she die from?
ok

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Rip
Bambi

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
It was said a herion od. Sad !
Schroedringers Cat

Wilkesboro, NC

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Not true at all. She was not innocent by any means but it seems to be a heart problem or a stroke.
To bad

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Yes she did die of a over dose..I do know that for a fact.The guy who was with her is in critical condition.....
lol

United States

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Who was with her?
Danielson, CT

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Schroedringers Cat wrote:
Not true at all. She was not innocent by any means but it seems to be a heart problem or a stroke.
yes it is true and sad! If Steven don't straighten up he's next
Breanna Roush

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Jun 14, 2013
I know for a fact that it was a heart problem I am her niece and yea she wasent perfest n may have had a few problems but it was not from an od so if u people wana talk on here come to me n say what you habe to say!!! Get a life you prob have worse issues thatn ahe ever had!!!! so grow up n get a life
1 post removed
elaine

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 14, 2013
And od's usually affect the heart... I mean drugs cause heart problems...
ok

Hollywood, FL

#11 Jun 14, 2013
elaine wrote:
And od's usually affect the heart... I mean drugs cause heart problems...
You a correct.. It's sad
okeee

United States

#12 Jun 14, 2013
These druggies just don't care about anyone but themselves! I feel sorry for the parents that are left to deal with their child's death.
u suck

Elkview, WV

#13 Jun 14, 2013
it dosent matter how this girl passed away what the hell is wrong with you so called citizens,this person has a family thats dealing with the loss. And for someone to get on here and say crap if its true so what its nothing to you,and another thing I dont know her personally but someones life is over and you that had negative things to day about her,Im almost sure its ok to say that you more than likely have a mental problem to get on topix and cut someone down,I hope I dont know any of you ,truth is I wouldnt want to. You should be warned that someday it might happen to you,or even someone you love,nobody has the right to get on here and say anything about anyone,if you know or if you dont know,come on wheres your heart at,I sure wouldnt want to be you,oh and I hope you sleep well tonight you worthless POS. And Breanna dont waste your time on here with these heartless human beings they still have there life but I have a feeling those of you who responded negatively will deal with your own problems,sooner than you think,its just how it is. A soul has been called home,leave it at that,you are the DRAMATIC ones that keeps this crap up. I Pray you Rest In Peace Bobbie Jean.
1 post removed
KNOWING

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 14, 2013
Theres a bad load of heroin in town folks. Take the risk, and it's not going to end well. Sorry for the families, but three people in one night, not good!
ridiculous

New Haven, WV

#16 Jun 14, 2013
KNOWING wrote:
Theres a bad load of heroin in town folks. Take the risk, and it's not going to end well. Sorry for the families, but three people in one night, not good!
Who were the other two???
toykeeper

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2013
Wow.....RESPECT for the dead needs to be the next forum some of you may learn something. Seriously, this young lady no matter what her issues is dead and you people have no respect. By the way if she passed away at someone's residence they could be held responsible if it was an OD. Prayed for the family and if there was others involved prayers for them as well. Regardless how she passed away, in our town addiction is a serious issue, I pray all addicts will seek help and a little public support from citizens would go a long way for those who are trying to better themselves.
Danielson, CT

#18 Jun 14, 2013
Who was the other 2
BRE

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 Jun 14, 2013
fOR ONE THE GUY ACROSS THE STREET OD THAT SAME EVENING SO WHO EVER SAYS THAT HER BOYFRIEND OD TO UR WRONG JUST HER, EARLIER THAT EVENING THE GUY ACROSS THE STREET DID N KNOW THEY DIDNT KNOW EACHOTHER OR WERE NOT RELATED IN ANY KIND OF WAY! AND BY THE WAY I KNOW HOW TO SPELL BUT I JUST LOST ONE OF THE MOEST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TO ME AND AM A LITTLE SHAKIN UP YOU LOW LIFE! i WOULD RATHER BE ADDICTED TO DRUGS THAT BE LIKE YOU PEOPLE ON HERE THAT ARE ADDICTED TO TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES LIVES AND THINKING ITS TRUE ALL AT THE SAME TIME! UR REDICLOUS GROW UP AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN PATHETIC LIVES CAUSE GOD KNOWS YOU NEED TO WORRIE ABOUT UR FAMILY INSTEAD OF MINE IM SURE SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU USES DRUGS WEATHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT SO I PRAY FOR YOU THAT YOU LEARN NOT TO JUDGE AND LIVE A HAPPY NEGATIVE FREE LIFE..........HER NIECE BRE
Roger Dale Roush

Point Pleasant, WV

#20 Jun 15, 2013
This is my little sister u punks r talking about and if u got any kind of balls come to Henderson and talk to me man 2 man. We r not the most perfect family but we're perfect enough that we're not afraid 2 say who we are and hide behind a computer screen so get a life i loved my sister very much and it doesn't make sence that anybody would be saying anything about her at all.... Just come and see me or let me know who this is, yes I'm her crazy low life brother who's been n prison 4 the last 15 years so gossip about that scum-bucket....
Schroedringers Cat

Wilkesboro, NC

#21 Jun 15, 2013
To bad wrote:
Yes she did die of a over dose..I do know that for a fact.The guy who was with her is in critical condition.....
So full of misinformation. And who is this mysterious guy in critical condition?
Schroedringers Cat

Wilkesboro, NC

#22 Jun 15, 2013
Roger Dale Roush wrote:
This is my little sister u punks r talking about and if u got any kind of balls come to Henderson and talk to me man 2 man. We r not the most perfect family but we're perfect enough that we're not afraid 2 say who we are and hide behind a computer screen so get a life i loved my sister very much and it doesn't make sence that anybody would be saying anything about her at all.... Just come and see me or let me know who this is, yes I'm her crazy low
life brother who's been n prison 4 the last 15 years so gossip about that scum-bucket....
Bobbie, for all of her problems, was a very giving person. I am not here to say anything negative or speak ill of her. She helped my family out many many times. I appreciate everything she did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Point man sentenced in heroin case 1 hr Livinlarge 7
zack hudson ratted 1 hr hmmm 2
zack husson told 1 hr iknow 1
hangout 2 hr bowhunter75 4
Im coming out of the Closet 2 hr Dixin 21
Whats wrong with the Blacks in Ferguson? 2 hr Dixin 2
Party at Pliney? 3 hr john 5
Henderson Dating
Find my Match

Henderson People Search