Woman that works at the DMV

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CaptainJapan

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Anyone know the name of the gorgeous older woman that works @the DMV in Point? She has long brown hair and glasses? She is hot!! Anyone can help me?
MajorSlope

London, UK

#2 Aug 22, 2012
I know her. She is single, and she told me that she was waiting for some loser from Topix to sweep hr off of her feet.
CaptainJapan

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 22, 2012
I was just asking if she was on Facebook or anything like that. I have a job and a house, far from a loser, just thought she was really pretty and don't know how to go about meeting her, thats all.
Luther-Heggs

Akron, OH

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Go in and tell her you lost your license.
bratface

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Aug 22, 2012
MajorSlope wrote:
I know her. She is single, and she told me that she was waiting for some loser from Topix to sweep hr off of her feet.
good one
zox1981

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 26, 2012
thank you and she is on facebook..
CaptainJapan

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 27, 2012
I know topix isn't the best way to go about trying to find correct information about someone but i thought i would try and hope for the best....if she is on facebook does anyone have a name so i can find her and send her a message? i appreciate anyones help!
oh

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Huh!
worker

Syracuse, OH

#9 Sep 14, 2012
hope she is nicer then some of the other people who work there. Geez you would think you had asked for a kidney not a form to fill out.
Mike

Huntington, WV

#10 Sep 16, 2012
Don't know what DMV you been going to. Nobody like that in this town.
connie

Bellevue, WA

#11 Sep 16, 2012
bunch of rude asses
zox1981

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 15, 2012
I know her...she is a nice person and she tries to be helpful and polite...she is me
CaptainJapan

Charleston, WV

#13 Oct 16, 2012
I think she is very polite and very attractive.
CaptainJapan

Charleston, WV

#14 Oct 16, 2012
Does anyone know how I can send a private message to zox1981? i really want to get to know her, she is so hot!
angelsmom

Bronx, NY

#15 Oct 16, 2012
I have always been treated very well by the people at the local DMV that is until they hired the old lady at the drive thru she is slow & stupid but the rest of them are wonderful
zox1981

Charleston, WV

#16 Oct 16, 2012
thank you angelsmom. She will get better with time and experience, she just needs time. Captain Japan what were you doing at the dmv?
angelsmom

Bronx, NY

#17 Oct 16, 2012
zox1981 wrote:
thank you angelsmom. She will get better with time and experience, she just needs time. Captain Japan what were you doing at the dmv?
I hope so because she puts the rest if you to shame!! If I could ask how in the world did she even get hired
CaptainJapan

Charleston, WV

#18 Oct 17, 2012
@zox1981- I was getting my license renewed. I thouhgt you were really nice and very gorgeous.
zox1981

Charleston, WV

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Drivers license or plate? Thank you for thinking so...did i wait on you? I looked at the footage August 21.....I knew everyone that day. I tried to figure out who you are...don't you love a good mystery!!!
WOW

Lakemont, GA

#20 Oct 17, 2012
I need to go find some hot babe working somewhere, stand in her line...and ask about her on topix!!
Maybe I should get a Point address, WV operators and tag my vehicles there too. Haha...
I want a sexy librarian type...anybody know of one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 30 min notBeavis 4,036
Last Word + 2 Game (May '13) 31 min notBeavis 1,286
**Any Word** (Jan '12) 32 min notBeavis 3,783
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 33 min notBeavis 7,792
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 34 min notBeavis 2,685
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 35 min notBeavis 770
Last word- First word (May '13) 36 min notBeavis 1,332
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE