someones broke into my account!

someones broke into my account!

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Since: Oct 10

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2010
This is the original wvsunshine and i want to apologize bc someone has hackd into my account or something bc there is tons of post made under my name that i did not write! I created this account on sat. Past and was on for about fifteen minutes until late last nite when i got on and discoverd apparently someones been using my account to write tons of terribl stuff! Im sorry about this. To the people who have horses im sorry but i doubt horses would like living in town. Im changn my info sorry evryone!
Wilma

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2010
wvsunshine98 wrote:
This is the original wvsunshine and i want to apologize bc someone has hackd into my account or something bc there is tons of post made under my name that i did not write! I created this account on sat. Past and was on for about fifteen minutes until late last nite when i got on and discoverd apparently someones been using my account to write tons of terribl stuff! Im sorry about this. To the people who have horses im sorry but i doubt horses would like living in town. Im changn my info sorry evryone!
Are you the one that wrote all that stuff about me?

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2010
no thats what im sayn someone else is using my account and im truly sorry whats been said. But i honestly had nothing to do with it. I dont know why topix would let someone say things like that.
Wilma

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2010
wvsunshine98 wrote:
no thats what im sayn someone else is using my account and im truly sorry whats been said. But i honestly had nothing to do with it. I dont know why topix would let someone say things like that.
Please post that on the others discussions with your name attached to them. Thank you

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2010
iv been trying to close out this account since i discovered that apparently i replied telln people that i want horses...lol which i have no clue how that got there but i keep checkn n its still workn and wont let me change it so i have no clue wh what to do.but anyways i did not write that stuff. Im gettn off here this place is nuthin but trouble and sorry bout what was said. This is my last as wvsunshine so if u see nemore it isnt me. Im not being blamed for others idiocy.
Stacy

Aberdeen, OH

#6 Nov 23, 2010
Liar Liar You have Been Writing Posts about Wilma You Liar. I know Wilma And If You Don't Tell Her the Truth I Will...
NwHavRav

United States

#7 Nov 24, 2010
Wht trths jst cusious?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 4 hr Paul Masley 739
Jada Barnette 7 hr Hate_people 2
Wendell Kelsey - WTH? 8 hr Lunitic Fringe 1
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 8 hr Intrepid Surfer 4,137
New Dance Team at High School 9 hr daisy 13
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 12 hr Intrepid Surfer 7,911
**Any Word** (Jan '12) 12 hr Princess Hey 3,905
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages