beggers at valero and whataburger

beggers at valero and whataburger

Posted in the Henderson Forum

jane doe

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2012
There is a middle age black man going around asking for money saying he's down on his luck or ran out of gas and has to get back to Tyler...don't give him any money he has done it to a lot of people in Henderson!!

Since: Oct 11

United States

#2 Aug 30, 2012
Yeah that crack head told me the same story but he also added he had a socket wrench set he needed to sell. I told him get outta here with that old tired azz story.
jane doe

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Yep he said something about a socket wrench to me too!
duramax

Monroe, LA

#4 Aug 31, 2012
If yall give him money it will help buy his crack for him sounds like he has been working very hard trying to support his addiction
hahah

Henderson, TX

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Happend to me and my husband too! He said his car broke down and that it was a little ways up the road and he lived in tyler and needed gas to get back then he asked again the very next day!!!! Same story and everything i was like are you kidding me? There also was a white older older man that was doing the same thing he actual had his hood poped and was trying to get money at walmart and at the star, so we called the police and they took care of it! Thats what yall should do if you see the black man again
cowboy

Henderson, TX

#6 Sep 1, 2012
What happened to Joey Lyons?

w
walter

Rusk, TX

#7 Sep 1, 2012
cowboy wrote:
What happened to Joey Lyons?
w
I thought about his sorry A$$ when I saw this thread. His picture was in the paper where he got put in jail a while back. Maybe he is still there.
true

Henderson, TX

#8 Sep 5, 2012
If this is the guy about 6'1 kinda thick in size missing front tooth.. he is recently released from prison, and yes unfortunatley seeking his next high. He usually walks from car wash to car wash offering to wash cars for extra change. Best thing we can do is not give him a penny, and steer clear due to unsteady mood changes.
cowboy

Henderson, TX

#9 Sep 5, 2012
Not Joey / tall and skinny. Too lazy to wash a car.
Walter

Mount Enterprise, TX

#10 Sep 5, 2012
cowboy wrote:
Not Joey / tall and skinny. Too lazy to wash a car.
LOL! Ya got that right. I really hope they keep him in jail. He makes his way all over the area. I've even seen him out in the country bumming.
texas outlaw

United States

#11 Sep 5, 2012
Fuckem get the low life a job I won't give them a penny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Shaw!? (May '16) Sep 12 concerned mom 18
News ETX man arrested after leading police on high s... Sep 11 FYI 1
drug addicted pregnancy (Mar '17) Sep 6 Willie Granville 28
Dog Trainer Sep 2 curious 1
Can't believe another one Sep 2 justgotreal 18
Lone Star Cards (Dec '09) Sep 2 Bgh1997 250
who is she Sep 1 shhhh 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance