Pregnant 6th Grader
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
weightlifter

Henderson, TX

#1 Jan 19, 2012
There is a girl in the 6th grade who is pregnant by an 8th grader. Why isnt this being made a big deal? Do you think CPS should take this baby when it is born? And possibly these kids themselves from their parents? Should the kids and/or parents face charges over this?

“יהוה אלהי אבתיכם”

Since: Jan 12

Henderson

#2 Jan 19, 2012
150 years ago no-one would even bat an eye over this subject.
Everyone makes mistakes, including you.
weightlifter

Henderson, TX

#3 Jan 19, 2012
neither would they bat an eye over slavery or the kkk. but thats 150 years ago, not today
Benefit What

Henderson, TX

#4 Jan 19, 2012
weightlifter wrote:
There is a girl in the 6th grade who is pregnant by an 8th grader. Why isnt this being made a big deal? Do you think CPS should take this baby when it is born? And possibly these kids themselves from their parents? Should the kids and/or parents face charges over this?
Can't legislate or enforce morality. It's no one's business but the girl and her mother.
my 2 cents

Henderson, TX

#5 Jan 19, 2012
It's easy to say what to if it's not you child. But if it was what would you do? First I would be there for my daughter and yes angry too. Myself I don't believe in abortion and I could never give up a child or have ask my daughter to. I would have to explain to her the options she has,hoping she would have the baby and I would help her raise the baby till she finished school even college. That's me. My prayers are with the family may GOD give you the guidance you need.
Info

Desoto, TX

#6 Jan 19, 2012
I don't think it is anyone's business but those involved and if it was an adult who started this, they should be ashamed for putting this young girls life on topic. This is an issue for the families to work out and not something for people to gossip about. I hope both families get help and come to a decision they can live with. But everyone else needs to just leave it alone.
can you handle the truth

Henderson, TX

#7 Jan 20, 2012
weightlifter wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourself to put this on a public forum. You have a great deal of nerve and certainly blessed with arrogance.
Hendersonite

Henderson, TX

#8 Jan 20, 2012
weightlifter wrote:
This does need to be on a forum as a PSA to other parents of 12 yr olds who are scared to parent their kids and only want to be their friends. This is what happens when a child is allowed to do whatever they want, whenever they want to, and the parents are either too scared or too stupid actually implement any rules. These parents need to be questioned as to their parenting skills. Why are these children allowed to have sex? I have seen parents who allow their 12 yr old Daughters leave the house looking like a $2.00 hooker. When I was in 6th grade, my parents knew where I was every minute, just as I knew where my kids were, who they were with and what they were doing ! Its called proactive parenting !! I wasn't the coolest Mom, but I didn't want to be. I was however an effective Mom who was very respected by my Children and their friends. I think CPS should be involved, and the child should be removed at birth. A 12 yr old CAN NOT raise a child, and it is obvious that her parents don't have the ability either.
snake man

Newington, CT

#9 Jan 20, 2012
"Can't legislate or enforce morality. It's no one's business but the girl and her mother"

bull%$#@. it everybody's business because my tax dollars will end up paying for the delivery of this child and its health care for the next 18 years.
henderson

Henderson, TX

#10 Jan 20, 2012
i heard the father is black
pitiful

Henderson, TX

#11 Jan 20, 2012
I think it's sad that a child is being discussed on this forum. It's one thing to talk about adults but a child? What's wrong with this picture? Her parents have obviously made the mistake of letting her get into this situation and the child will be marked for life. Why make it any uglier then it already is? I can't understand how people think this is any of their business. I don't know these people personally and I tend to keep my thumb on my childs head but I can't help but think to myself, what if this was my daughter? Your supposed to pray for people like this not judge.
Curious George

Henderson, TX

#12 Jan 20, 2012
henderson wrote:
i heard the father is black
The race of the father does not matter. Wrong is wrong.
Justme

Rusk, TX

#13 Jan 21, 2012
can you handle the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be ashamed of yourself to put this on a public forum. You have a great deal of nerve and certainly blessed with arrogance.
"arrogance" or ignorance? some subjects are or should be private matters, My prayers are with them, the mother and father of the unborn child.
Sad

Garland, TX

#14 Jan 22, 2012
Sad for all involved.
you heard it furst here

Henderson, TX

#15 Jan 23, 2012
i heard it belongs to tyrell jenkins. add it to the list
Curious George

Henderson, TX

#16 Jan 24, 2012
you heard it furst here wrote:
i heard it belongs to tyrell jenkins. add it to the list
YOU LIE!!
duramax

Monroe, LA

#17 Jan 24, 2012
hell every girl claims its his cause he got a little money
Hmmm

Henderson, TX

#18 Jan 24, 2012
No every girl claims it because he lays steaks his claim in all of them! Hee hee
taxed enough

United States

#19 Jan 25, 2012
It sure is everyones business, at least those that work. The father is in 8th grade, and the mom OS in 6th grade, so they don't have insurance. Chalk it up to the tax payers to pay up again just like the do for the lazy and illegals.
Info wrote:
I don't think it is anyone's business but those involved and if it was an adult who started this, they should be ashamed for putting this young girls life on topic. This is an issue for the families to work out and not something for people to gossip about. I hope both families get help and come to a decision they can live with. But everyone else needs to just leave it alone.
Limberlegs

East Saint Louis, IL

#20 Jan 25, 2012
snake man wrote:
"Can't legislate or enforce morality. It's no one's business but the girl and her mother"
bull%$#@. it everybody's business because my tax dollars will end up paying for the delivery of this child and its health care for the next 18 years.
everyone pays taxes you moron but this should not be brought on here and does it really matter what color skin the dad had. No! This is between the families involved period and yes kids will find a way. I have 14 yr old and a 12 yr old and I raise them in such a manner that I can only hope they make the right decisions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This website 12 hr Watcher 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr sid 989
Divorce Attorney Wed I won with 6
People of henderson Wed live here not bor... 7
henderson texas is a racist godless town (Feb '08) May 2 Wow 992
Fred Dunlap Anniversary Celebration May 2 Sterling Marlin 4
Looking for Lawn Mower & Chainsaw Shop (Jan '14) May 2 Wow 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages