First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ridiculous

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2012
How they treat the people that work there is ridiculous... so sad that a dollar is that important to some people
seek

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Don't you know that's where all the ran through washed up woman work- so yes! A dollar means a lot!
alumni

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2012
seek wrote:
Don't you know that's where all the ran through washed up woman work- so yes! A dollar means a lot!
Talking shit about people on topix is very chicken shit. Prob jst but-hurt cause u couldn't get an appointment
BAMF

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2012
seek wrote:
Ran through?? Washed up?? Get a life and stop bad mouthing those ladies... Cause one of em happens to be my wife!
tEAM wHO

Henderson, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Omg! People are so ridiculous! Ran throught and washed up?? Maybe you should look in the mirror!!!:)
mmm

Missouri City, TX

#6 Jul 19, 2012
People don't have anything else better to do than cut people down. They need to worry about themselves & stop this nonsense. Topix wasn't made for people to just trash everyone down. They need to get a life & worry about their own
lmao

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2012
BAMF wrote:
<quoted text>Ran through?? Washed up?? Get a life and stop bad mouthing those ladies... Cause one of em happens to be my wife!
And I'm sorry for that- you married her.
Happy

Henderson, TX

#8 Aug 10, 2012
I go there to get me hair done and I absolutly love it there! It is so peaceful and no gossip. I would highly recommend to go there.
really

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2012
There's gossip in all those places it just the way it is they just don't talk about you while you're sitting there
rio

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2012
really wrote:
There's gossip in all those places it just the way it is they just don't talk about you while you're sitting there
You are right
wow

Henderson, TX

#11 Aug 16, 2012
I think all the ladies at fox are awesome ! Karen Jackson is the BOMB!!!!!!! They all got skills, and class!
alumni

East Saint Louis, IL

#12 Aug 17, 2012
wow wrote:
I think all the ladies at fox are awesome ! Karen Jackson is the BOMB!!!!!!! They all got skills, and class!
Heck yea they r
lmao

United States

#14 Aug 26, 2012
wow wrote:
yea she has skills alright! Just ask all her ex husbands!! All 5 or 6 of them
BlahBlah

Henderson, TX

#15 Aug 26, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
yea she has skills alright! Just ask all her ex husbands!! All 5 or 6 of them
Well ain't you a bitter and childish piece of work. You apparently have no decent character to speak of.
yup

United States

#16 Aug 28, 2012
BlahBlah wrote:
<quoted text>Well ain't you a bitter and childish piece of work. You apparently have no decent character to speak of.
blah blah is prob KJ. I know for a fact that she was embarrassed to be seen with her new man while she still hadn't finished her divorce.
Some people

United States

#17 Aug 29, 2012
I like some of the girls up there .... But Rochelle is NOT one of them , looking a German shepherd and shit lol plus she treats people bad that aren't "up to her standards"
Just out of curiosity

United States

#18 Aug 29, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah is prob KJ. I know for a fact that she was embarrassed to be seen with her new man while she still hadn't finished her divorce.
Exactly what does that have to do with Foxx 3 and her doing hair??? Or has she done something to you personally and you just want to talk about her? Just curious because from what I understand they live in the same house and have for a while... Again... Just curious. that is since y'all are so close you knowing for a fact and all. Did you like her "new man" or something because who really cares about your comment. Now that I really think about it ... Kinda one of those silent moments when you sit there and say hmmmm...someone's needing a little attention. Anyways all I can say is she is one crazy b...t h for that.... Such a rebel!!!! This is such an interesting comment please don't leave us hanging.... We are dying to know the punch line!!!!
Geez

Cedar Park, TX

#19 Aug 31, 2012
Sad people trying to fill their sad lives on putting down other people.

Henderson, TX

#20 Sep 6, 2012
does MA still work there
Ron burgundy

United States

#21 Sep 15, 2012
You ate a whole wheel of cheese?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: PRO Star Rentals (Jul '15) 17 hr Mark Jones 2
Henderson cop May 19 Just wondering 6
janet nirmaier (May '17) May 19 Family 2
Kids Activities (May '08) May 18 Arf 19
rusk county cps (Sep '11) May 16 Cps does not make... 28
The cookie jar May 16 laughing 7
pregnant girls in town? haha (Jun '13) May 14 Hmmm 49

Henderson Jobs

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages