unlawful Discrimination

unlawful Discrimination

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Terminated

Henderson, TX

#1 Aug 24, 2013
I am going to file Charges with the EEOC for unlawful Discrimination That has occurred at Lowe's in Henderson. After I complained to two managers concerning the Discrimination. I was terminated a week later for excessive absences (Which is a joke) All they have to do is check my file compared to the rest of the employees at Lowe's. I was never wrote up and never had received any complaints from any of the Manager's until I told them that there was discrimination based on my skin color.
Grow up

Henderson, TX

#2 Aug 25, 2013
Terminated wrote:
I am going to file Charges with the EEOC for unlawful Discrimination That has occurred at Lowe's in Henderson. After I complained to two managers concerning the Discrimination. I was terminated a week later for excessive absences (Which is a joke) All they have to do is check my file compared to the rest of the employees at Lowe's. I was never wrote up and never had received any complaints from any of the Manager's until I told them that there was discrimination based on my skin color.
I'm pretty sure that "excessive absences" translates into "didn't show your lazy ass up for work". They hire people to show up to work, not call in sick anytime they don't feel like getting out of bed that day. Suck it up cupcake. It ain't got nothing to do with race, just lazy.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Terminated wrote:
And you feel the need to get on this forum and announce your intentions. That alone speaks volumes.
say

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Lowes is a horrible place I as a customer had to file against the smart ass manager. I. called corporate and things got right. Lowes can leave town
truth

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2013
I live how the race card always gets pulled ive been to liwes they have a pretty diverse. Staff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't believe another one Fri ManUp 3
The assassination of Jordan Jay by the coward J... Fri Pimpswatch 2
Review: Vista College (Apr '12) Jul 20 Bianca J 32
Roller derby Jul 20 Sterling Marlin 2
Has anyone ever had a confrontation with the HM... (Oct '11) Jul 18 anotherparent 65
Any guys been to the Asian massage parlor on Gi... (Jan '13) Jul 18 beets 5
Entitled Jul 17 Sterling Marlin 5

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages