Royal Cleaners

Livingston, TX

#1 Sep 24, 2013
Royal Cleaners has gone to the dogs,,,Horrible cleaning, place is dirty. People are rude. You may even find your things on the floor in a corner and they will claim they can't find them. Bad, Bad, business. To bad they where good at one time and nice people. I don't know if they have a new owner or what?
engleberthumperd ink

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Royal Cleaners wrote:
Royal Cleaners has gone to the dogs,,,Horrible cleaning, place is dirty. People are rude. You may even find your things on the floor in a corner and they will claim they can't find them. Bad, Bad, business. To bad they where good at one time and nice people. I don't know if they have a new owner or what?
Gone to the dogs hope they did not eat them.
Nunya

Henderson, TX

#3 Sep 25, 2013
They've always been rude, at least to me. And, they charge waaay too much. Your tax dollars at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't believe another one 26 min justgotreal 15
drug addicted pregnancy Fri Woah bro 25
Shady managers Aug 16 Betsy 2
Looking for a home to rent Aug 15 Renter 1
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug 13 Willie Granville 8
henderson Aug 8 Professor 3
Fake Profiles Aug 7 always 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages