Local eye Drs.
Camo

AOL

#1 Nov 1, 2007
What is everyone's experiences with the eye Drs. in Henderson. We have always used someone out of town for annual exams but would rather see someone here.
scb

Henderson, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2007
I've used Dr. McDonald at Henderson Eye Center for years and have no complaints.
listener

Henderson, TX

#3 Nov 1, 2007
We've used Dr Craig and Dr McDonald and were happy with both. I use Dr McDonald but my husband used Dr Craig for his eye surgery and stayed with him for exams. Great follow up care and great customer service at both offices.
Been to both

AOL

#4 Nov 1, 2007
The Dr at henderson Eye, is very nice. His staff are jerks in the eye glass center. I took my insurance and left, and bought my glasses elsewhere. The Staff at Dr. Craig is very nice, but he himself did not impress me at all, and I did not feel welcomed, or that he was nice. I go to Longview to the Dr there, I go to Longview for the dr for everything. Good Luck.
Camo

AOL

#5 Nov 1, 2007
If you go to Dr. Craig, is that covered under medical insurance since he is an opthomologist or does he also do just a more simple eye exam as would be covered under vision care ins?
Been to both

AOL

#6 Nov 1, 2007
You would have to call and ask their billing people. I have BCBS that covers optomologists, but I have another insurance VSP that pays for eye exams, so I can only go to VSP providers and in HEnderson that is Henderson Eye asscoiates. If I have a referral form my PCP then BCBS kicks in a pays for the opthomologist exam. Insurance is so confusing I swear, really for the best just call them, they will be happy to oblige I am sure. Good luck
eyes

Henderson, TX

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Dr Goldenberg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HISD job listings 6 hr little bit 3
chase holts 19 hr Uno 19
deadbeat daddy 22 hr Ashley orr 16
News Rusk County Shooting Suspect Now Facing Drug Ch... (Jul '08) Tue Just me 48
Really Good Dope Jun 27 helping others in... 3
Can't Handle The Truth Jun 27 Oh Yeah 8
Beware of Brad Darragh (Jun '15) Jun 27 OneLessVictim 7

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages