First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Boe

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Whats up with the HPD following random people and just pulling them over because they look suspicious half the HPD force are crooked anyways..
just thinking

Henderson, TX

#2 Jul 27, 2011
amen
LMAO

Canton, TX

#3 Aug 7, 2011
Boe must have gotten a ticket, or his copper theft was interrupted, or maybe his drug deal was unable to happen. Well I say good job to the police department.
The police dpartment is not going to pull you over for no reason, I don't think they want to lose their job or end up in federal court. If they follow, you they have suspicion. If they make a stop they have probable calls. IE.. a traffic violation or criminal information about vehicle or driver.
But I am glad that you pointed out that they follow RANDOM people. They do not stereotype or profile, but apparently they just get lucky.
Everyone thinks the cops are crooked. Well I say if you're not doing anything wrong you should not have to worry about meeting the police.
If your on Peach street or anywhere off of Webster At 2 am and you don't exactly look like you know where you going or belong there, you can probably expect to be stopped. But just remember there will be a legitimate criminal or traffic reason for the stop.
My suggestion is don't put yourself in those positions.
local

Humble, TX

#4 Aug 7, 2011
I haven't been pulled over in ten years, I guess its because I don't break the law. Just saying.
just know

Henderson, TX

#5 Aug 8, 2011
WHEN U ARREST SOMEONE AFTER A CHARGE HAS BEEN DROPPED BY DA YOUR PRETTY DAMN CROOKED.....
who is to blame

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2011
The person messing up? The officer on the street just doing his job, or the Da and Detectives not doing theirs. Dint say all PD are crooked. PD HAS SOME GREAT OFFICERS, unfortunately the guys on patrol can not controlled everything. Put those who are at fault in the block not everyone.
no body

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2011
All cops r bad they just hide it be hind a badge. Look at c mc he is a lair an a theft don't trust him .
seriously

United States

#8 Aug 16, 2011
no body wrote:
All cops r bad they just hide it be hind a badge. Look at c mc he is a lair an a theft don't trust him .
If you can't even spell...how are you going to be able to even drive a car correctly? Some people deserve to be pulled over. When it happens don't complain about it. Get your stuff in order and this won't happen to you.

Call me mean, but that's about as real as it gets. Grow up, welcome to the real world, and get over it.
no1important

Malakoff, TX

#9 Aug 16, 2011
citizens of henderson and rusk county, are you tired of getting traffic tickets and getting arrested for dwi, drug possession, and beating your wife, and so on? if you ansewered yes to any of these questions have i got a tip for you!
obey the law, use common sence! and no matter how much your husband or wife pissed you off. follow these simple steps and you wont get a ticket or go to jail.
for realz

Dallas, TX

#10 Aug 19, 2011
LMAO wrote:
Boe must have gotten a ticket, or his copper theft was interrupted, or maybe his drug deal was unable to happen. Well I say good job to the police department.
The police dpartment is not going to pull you over for no reason, I don't think they want to lose their job or end up in federal court. If they follow, you they have suspicion. If they make a stop they have probable calls. IE.. a traffic violation or criminal information about vehicle or driver.
But I am glad that you pointed out that they follow RANDOM people. They do not stereotype or profile, but apparently they just get lucky.
Everyone thinks the cops are crooked. Well I say if you're not doing anything wrong you should not have to worry about meeting the police.
If your on Peach street or anywhere off of Webster At 2 am and you don't exactly look like you know where you going or belong there, you can probably expect to be stopped. But just remember there will be a legitimate criminal or traffic reason for the stop.
My suggestion is don't put yourself in those positions.
WHAT ARE YOU, ONE OF THEIR SNITCHES? Keep telling yourself this crap, dumb*ss. Everybody knows they dont play fair or shoot straight
LMAO

Henderson, TX

#11 Aug 22, 2011
No, just an out of county officer, who thinks that you and most people are retarted.

"Believe me what we do daily is no game, we do not play, and we can all shoot straight!!!"

There is no question and no one is denying that there are some police officers that do hide behind there badge and think that they can get away with anything. It has been proven in the news, in papers and on T.V.

As officers we are aware that the person we stop has more right than we do. We as officers do not have a tendency to stop anyone without having justification for doing so, because we do not want to end up in federal court or in prison.

I wake up everyday, put on my uniform, go to work knowing that I may not come home. I do it because it is who I am, Its what I do, I help people the best I can. Can you say that????

We go to work everyday with our wives and children at home wondering if this is going to be the day that DAD does not come home. Do you wife and kids have to live with that everday. Or do they have to worry if the next drug deal you do is going to get you killed?

Often good officers lose their families due to being married to the job. It takes a strong woman to back up a good officer. Do you have a strong woman or have you beat her down and told her that she would never be anything or get any btter than you?

Officers do make mistakes!!!!!!!!!! We are not perfect and the rules wg=hich we have to abide by do change without us being aware of them until we take legal update classes or we get caught in that bad situation.

There are those that do think nothing will happen to them, that they will get away with doing things their way, that laws do not apply to them, and that there is nothing that you can tell them that they do not already know. When they get to that point, it is time to find another job. Because they are going to get them self killed, a fellow officer killed, and maybe an innocent citizen killed.

Are any of these things anything that you have to worry about on a daily basis???? After reading your lucrative response, I dought that you have to worry about any more than what video game to play next.

Walk in my shoes for 1 day, I dare you!!!!
You could not handle , it would send you home crying to your mother.
Robin Hood

Wylie, TX

#12 Aug 22, 2011
LMAO wrote:
No, just an out of county officer, who thinks that you and most people are retarted.
"Believe me what we do daily is no game, we do not play, and we can all shoot straight!!!"
There is no question and no one is denying that there are some police officers that do hide behind there badge and think that they can get away with anything. It has been proven in the news, in papers and on T.V.
As officers we are aware that the person we stop has more right than we do. We as officers do not have a tendency to stop anyone without having justification for doing so, because we do not want to end up in federal court or in prison.
I wake up everyday, put on my uniform, go to work knowing that I may not come home. I do it because it is who I am, Its what I do, I help people the best I can. Can you say that????
We go to work everyday with our wives and children at home wondering if this is going to be the day that DAD does not come home. Do you wife and kids have to live with that everday. Or do they have to worry if the next drug deal you do is going to get you killed?
Often good officers lose their families due to being married to the job. It takes a strong woman to back up a good officer. Do you have a strong woman or have you beat her down and told her that she would never be anything or get any btter than you?
Officers do make mistakes!!!!!!!!!! We are not perfect and the rules wg=hich we have to abide by do change without us being aware of them until we take legal update classes or we get caught in that bad situation.
There are those that do think nothing will happen to them, that they will get away with doing things their way, that laws do not apply to them, and that there is nothing that you can tell them that they do not already know. When they get to that point, it is time to find another job. Because they are going to get them self killed, a fellow officer killed, and maybe an innocent citizen killed.
Are any of these things anything that you have to worry about on a daily basis???? After reading your lucrative response, I dought that you have to worry about any more than what video game to play next.
Walk in my shoes for 1 day, I dare you!!!!
You could not handle , it would send you home crying to your mother.
Sounds to me as if your the only exception in Henderson, i dont think your life is on the line very danm often, if so quit buying the drugs, kick the habit an get a honest real job!
Hey

Tyler, TX

#13 Aug 22, 2011
Robin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me as if your the only exception in Henderson, i dont think your life is on the line very danm often, if so quit buying the drugs, kick the habit an get a honest real job!
He said he was out of county Dumba$$
Thin blue line

Henderson, TX

#14 Aug 22, 2011
Their lives are on the line on EVERY call that they make. Traffic stops, family violence calls. Officers are killed every day in the line of duty. I hope the day you need them they are there.
LMOA

United States

#15 Aug 22, 2011
You must be just a typical idiot, because obviously you can read being that you responded to my previous post.

Every time I respond to a call my life is on the line until I, not my dispatcher, not my fellow officers, and not the subject I'm dealing with, determine otherwise.

I do not work for Henderson as I stated before also. But I will tell you, There are some a henderson that I would not want behind me when the s*** hits the fan, then there are others that I would GLADLY stand beside.

I do believe that my previous comment leaves no room for questions or comments. I am quite sure that it wraps this topic of conversation up.

As I said before, if you want to make a change or think you can do better, WALK A DAY IN MY SHOES, OR JUST SHUT UP, AGAIN I DARE YOU.

Since: Aug 11

Henderson

#16 Aug 22, 2011
Calm down Barney Fife, golly g wally
Grif

United States

#17 Aug 27, 2011
for realz wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ARE YOU, ONE OF THEIR SNITCHES? Keep telling yourself this crap, dumb*ss. Everybody knows they dont play fair or shoot straight
Pay your damn ticket and be done with it.

Daddy can't always get you out of trouble.
What

Burleson, TX

#18 Aug 29, 2011
I hope that while you are writing reports, your spelling is better than your post. Get a dictionary for crying out loud.

Since: Aug 11

Henderson, TX

#19 Aug 29, 2011
Hpd reminds me of the word cocain....
LMOA

United States

#20 Sep 3, 2011
What wrote:
I hope that while you are writing reports, your spelling is better than your post. Get a dictionary for crying out loud.
If the biggest thing that you can comment about on my post is a couple of misspelled words due to auto correct. Then you must be one of those complete idiot I have spoken about in the past. Your post utterly disgust me and in no way shows me that you have any amount of intelligence. I have wasted time and energy on you that I could have eventually used on helping someone worth helping in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
viking computer solutions Sun yuup 6
Civic center Mar 28 Mammie 1
News Teen Girl Fatally Shot by Cops at Texas Police ... Mar 28 what 25
Destinie Linn Webb looking for married men. Mar 27 no1important 19
Henderson Mar 26 gotoutofhenderson 1
Available yet Mar 26 ondatrail 3
Darryl Norris for Sherriff????? (Jul '11) Mar 25 gotoutofhenderson 667
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]