Israeli flags on 259 south

Israeli flags on 259 south

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned American

Henderson, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2013
What is the deal with these flags?
Dude

Henderson, TX

#2 Apr 15, 2013
I agree. Kinda weird to see a Rusk County resident flying an Israeli flag higher than the Stars and Bars. I find it disrespectful.
USA-1

Henderson, TX

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Dude wrote:
I agree. Kinda weird to see a Rusk County resident flying an Israeli flag higher than the Stars and Bars. I find it disrespectful.
NO FLAG should be flown above the Stars and Stripes! NEVER! Read Public Law 94-344. It might take a few veterans and area soldiers in this area to take care of the problem. I'm not against the Israeli/Star of David flag but it should be flown RIGHT!!!

A similar problem existed a year or two ago when some Hispanics flew their flag of Mexico ABOVE our Stars and Stripes and it didn't last long with the surrounding neighbors.

I understand people are proud of their flags and their countries but all flags should be flown CORRECTLY or not at all. NO FLAG WAVES ABOVE THE STARS AND STRIPES!!!
USA-1

Henderson, TX

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Whoever knowingly violates the provisions of this section (Public Law 107) shall be fined not more than $250 or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
shame

Henderson, TX

#5 Apr 15, 2013
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>NO FLAG should be flown above the Stars and Stripes! NEVER! Read Public Law 94-344. It might take a few veterans and area soldiers in this area to take care of the problem. I'm not against the Israeli/Star of David flag but it should be flown RIGHT!!!

A similar problem existed a year or two ago when some Hispanics flew their flag of Mexico ABOVE our Stars and Stripes and it didn't last long with the surrounding neighbors.

I understand people are proud of their flags and their countries but all flags should be flown CORRECTLY or not at all. NO FLAG WAVES ABOVE THE STARS AND STRIPES!!!
The only state that can fly a flag as high as the us flag is the Texas flag
shame

Henderson, TX

#6 Apr 15, 2013
The reason they are flying it is because April 15,16 is Israel's Independence Day
Dude

United States

#7 Apr 15, 2013
There are two Israeli flags on 259s. One is flown correctly, below the US flag. But the other one is being flown above Old Glory, and its a lot bigger.
Never Know

Lubbock, TX

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Could be related to the Boston Bombings!!
Z-Boy

Henderson, TX

#9 Apr 15, 2013
Prob gonna vote yes on the damn school bond. Dang hippies.
shame

Henderson, TX

#10 Apr 15, 2013
Israel is not our enemy
know your history

Henderson, TX

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Tell that to the sailors that were aboard the USS Liberty.
thetruth

Tyler, TX

#12 Apr 16, 2013
I agree with the consensus. If you are living in this country then you need to follow the law.Do not come to America and disrespect the flag.
coyote

Jacksonville, TX

#13 Apr 16, 2013
thetruth wrote:
I agree with the consensus. If you are living in this country then you need to follow the law.Do not come to America and disrespect the flag.
I agree, it makes me mad that we allow those who are not citizens to stay here after disrespecting the flag.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Apr 16, 2013
coyote wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it makes me mad that we allow those who are not citizens to stay here after disrespecting the flag.
How do ya know they are not Us citizens? You people need to get a life.
BBHC

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2013
shame wrote:
<quoted text>The only state that can fly a flag as high as the us flag is the Texas flag
Myth. Any state's flag can fly at the same height as the US flag. If you've ever been outside Texas you'd know this. I was in Ohio day before yesterday and saw this.
Dude

United States

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Sterling Marlin wrote:
<quoted text>
How do ya know they are not Us citizens? You people need to get a life.
Who are you talking to when you say, you people? That one person?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#17 Apr 16, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to when you say, you people? That one person?
The folks bellyaching about someone flying "The Star of David" on Israels Independence Day. Now if they had that flag flying above an Earnhardt Sr flag ya would have yourself a problem.
igamo

Henderson, TX

#18 Apr 16, 2013
Sterling Marlin wrote:
<quoted text>
How do ya know they are not Us citizens? You people need to get a life.
You watch NASCAR and tell someone else to get a life? Self-awareness is not one of your strengths is it?
Dude

Henderson, TX

#19 Apr 16, 2013
Sterling Marlin wrote:
<quoted text>
The folks bellyaching about someone flying "The Star of David" on Israels Independence Day. Now if they had that flag flying above an Earnhardt Sr flag ya would have yourself a problem.
Wow. I refuse to battle wits with an unarmed person. Have a nice life.
USA-1

Henderson, TX

#20 Apr 16, 2013
BBHC wrote:
<quoted text>
Myth. Any state's flag can fly at the same height as the US flag. If you've ever been outside Texas you'd know this. I was in Ohio day before yesterday and saw this.
This is TRUTH from the Veterans of Foreign Wars:
When flags or pennants of states, cities or societies are flown on the same halyard with the Flag of the U.S.A., the latter should always be at the peak. When flown from adjacent staffs, the U.S. Flag should be hoisted first and lowered last.

Whatever you witnessed in Ohio was still INCORRECT. The Stars and Stripes is ALWAYS the highest flag flown. The exception to this rule is during church services conducted by a naval chaplain at sea, when the church pennant may be flown above the Flag during church services for navy personnel (Sec 3, c of Public Law 107).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Dawson Martin is having an affair with... 6 hr Mike 9
stop using this excuse. 6 hr Dontcry 7
People of henderson Fri Lol 9
Who is Rand Cates Fri Lol 3
Who got the best pus in town May 25 J Davis 13
All Stars May 25 Yup 8
Review: Vista College (Apr '12) May 25 blind leading the... 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages