First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#21 Dec 13, 2008
John wiggins wrote:
I served under LT Lile for many years. He was a dedicated officer to his county and to the officers who served under him and beside him. I strongly believe that all the officers are innocent, cause I worked with them for along time. I am very sad he is gone , the truth will come out of who the real crook his . I know smith county like the back of my hand
John, I'm not sure when you worked there, but I have a copy of "Smith County Justice" - a true story, with names we ALL know...have you read it? Yikes!
SF Hater

Henderson, TX

#22 Dec 13, 2008
I just threw up, I thought you were gone Troll, beacuse of all the stuff you started months ago. I bet you believe everything you read. Stick to Wi news and your daily smut mags.

Since: Sep 07

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#23 Dec 13, 2008
Merry Christmas!

Since: Jul 08

Henderson, TX

#24 Dec 15, 2008
SF Hater wrote:
I just threw up, I thought you were gone Troll, beacuse of all the stuff you started months ago. I bet you believe everything you read. Stick to Wi news and your daily smut mags.
How Rude!
This dude

Dallas, TX

#25 Jul 3, 2011
EEEEEKKKK wrote:
I think people who live here should spend more time worring and doing things about what is going on in our county, or post under smith county.
You all are talking about inmates being mistreated and I respect that , but what you all should really worry about is how many of those inmates are being charged with false charges, how the police make false statements in discovery packets and work together as a team to ruin a persons life that's what you should really be looking into
no1important

Malakoff, TX

#26 Jul 3, 2011
This dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You all are talking about inmates being mistreated and I respect that , but what you all should really worry about is how many of those inmates are being charged with false charges, how the police make false statements in discovery packets and work together as a team to ruin a persons life that's what you should really be looking into
your right, its all just a big scam to frame people that they dont like, i mean damn can you just think what it would be like if there were no police, i mean no body would beat their wifes, no one would be thiefs and no would be a dope head. this world would be such a better place! no not really.
no1important

Malakoff, TX

#27 Jul 3, 2011
if their were no cops who would people complain to about complete bullshi*, who would people expect to raise their children, who would people expect to restore order and fix a problem that they most likely caused. who would save that stupid skank from her abusive husband/live in, each time he beats her a$$(but still goes back to him)who? just wonder what it would be like.
disgusted

Canton, TX

#28 Jul 25, 2011
Maybe we should be looking right here in rusk county. All the crooked cops aren't gone. In fact rusk county employs a narcotics detective that's as sorry as they come. He hasn't got a clue about what really goes on around here but then again how would he know when he is too busy sleeping with the girls he has "working" for him. Such a shame that our tax dollars are supporting his extra-curricular activities. And to think the fbi just gave him an award. Bet they take it back when the truth comes out. Although this is rusk county and they aren't exactly known for their stellar police/sherrif departments. Just saying.....
just thinking

Henderson, TX

#29 Jul 26, 2011
probaly need to check the crooked p.d also
your all retarted

Canton, TX

#30 Jul 26, 2011
Someone must've gotten a ticket yesterday. Or maybe their husband was whipping their butt last night and got arrested for family violence, AGAIN.. And now she is upset because he is in jail and she LOVES him. So she has nothing better to do than you get on topixs and bash the very same people that saved her scrawny butt.
People like this are a joke, what are they going to do when the sheriff department and police department are not there to raise their kids? the parents are strung out, doped up, or drunk and their kids will not listen to them, so they call the polic to come out and tell the kids they have to listen to their parents.
Get off the crack, put down the pipe, pour out that beer and talk to your kids.
There is always going to be someone that thinks the police did them wrong or the police are against them. Guess what, you're probably right! Quit being an idiot and you will not be in a position to deal with the police.
Darryl Norris has my vote!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
viking computer solutions 8 hr belle 7
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr Fart Smoke 633
New Steak House / Old Golden Corral opening when ? 23 hr no1important 11
silver truck Fri 2Funny 10
Baseball Fri Macie 20
Henderson is so pathetic Fri 2Funny 22

Flood Warning for Rusk County was issued at April 18 at 11:31AM CDT

More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]