rape at school
citizen

Henderson, TX

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Why is there no discussion on here about the young girl who as raped at the high school in 2010?
Hard Truth

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2012
See:
http://m.kltv.com/ms/p/a3/117/view.m...

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20120623/NE...

HISD Can only cover things up so much

Also:
http://www.kltv.com/story/18850890/dept-of-ed ...

HISD Administrators are a Disgrace
Gone with the wind

Haslet, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2012
See topic "Read it for yourself"
pssd

Henderson, TX

#5 Jun 23, 2012
My kid got 45 days in AE at HISD for a PDA (a quick kiss on the cheek from her boyfriend). They give the same amount of time for RAPE?? SMDH. That's messed up.
ruth

Garland, TX

#6 Jun 23, 2012
It saddens me to hear all of this... I was a student at HISD and I was in the band for 2.5 years (graduated in 1997) and I felt like it was a great school district and I was surrounded by teachers and faculty that honestly care. Especially after moving to Dallas and hearing about all the bs and corruption that is in all of the school districts Dallas and surrounding... Plano, Garland, Lancaster, DeSoto... etc. There are always 3 sides to a story his, hers and what really happened so the details will really never be known but there has to be something up in order for it to have gone this far.
fyi

Missouri City, TX

#7 Jun 25, 2012
Henderson is a sick gossiping place
Wow

United States

#8 Jun 26, 2012
That girl wasn't raped she was 17 he was 15 , she was twice his size and was voluntary she just wants attention that's all her fatty ever wanted
wondering

Henderson, TX

#9 Jun 26, 2012
Wow wrote:
That girl wasn't raped she was 17 he was 15 , she was twice his size and was voluntary she just wants attention that's all her fatty ever wanted
You are so right!! Then going out and drawing attention to herself!!
curious

Longview, TX

#11 Jul 3, 2012
Who was it? I don't remember hearing about this.
Oilfield

Lubbock, TX

#12 Jul 4, 2012
Y'all are sad and pathetic and the only ppl who describe girls as fattys are kids. Pathetic
bertha

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2012
are u serious i went to school wit her she was an outkast she didn get raped she willingly did it with him cuz it was the only real way she could get sum...but never intended on getting caught but she did and if her parents found out she would be in big trouble so she lied and sed she was raped but the idiot didn realize the consicuences of yelling rape...so then her mom goes and gets false justice all because she cant see past her daughters lies....honestly think of how hard it would be to rape someone at the school with over a 1000 ppl there...but then think of how easy it is to get caught having sex
Wow

United States

#14 Aug 21, 2012
I was a junior in the HHS band when this happened. The black guy had a broken arm and it was in a sling at the time. The girl was on the powerlifting team in Highschool. Let's be realistic..
bbb

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2012
Fear is a powerful thing, regardless of who you are. just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best pecs in town? 1 hr Pec watcher 3
Phillip Shaw!? (May '16) May 26 serious 16
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) May 25 Maestro Loco 129
janet nirmaier May 25 Missing family 1
janet nirmaier May 25 Missing family 1
Where did she go May 23 been there 15
Legal matters May 22 Believet 4

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance