Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 927)

Showing posts 18,521 - 18,540 of20,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

new black panthers wrote:
im a black democrat i hate white people we just used a few of dem crackers to get obama elected twice. now its time to kill off some of dem white slaves and there babies. da man has killed most indians to populate this country and enslaved us blacks now is tha time to rise up and take it back my native americans and true black brothas. if i was leting out hatred for blacks and i am white why would i put whites down in that trash where they belong and hold my black race up stupid beitches
No one gives a shit
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Republicans House passes another bill to increase Inequality to siphon more wealth and income to their lords and masters of the 1%. Where are they going to get it. Simple from the most desperate impoverished. After all who is going to care?
Republicans say the Tea made me do it. Think that record is worn out. They should be reprimanded for voting while under the influence of Tea intoxication if nothing else. With a vote of 217 to 210. LOL a fine example oh how republicans have the “Tail wgas the Dog” syndrome. 2014 a coming. Good time to gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters. Republicans claim that 130 {R} have no control over their 8o {TR} Ideoloques? Defiantly illuminates their sorrowful ability to call themselves leaders.
Their weak callow excuse, is that it cost $80 Billion to feed the impoverished, that their failed deregulated capitalist adventure of 2008, created this mess ?!. Increasing poverty; May 2013 University of Michigan’s National Poverty Center wrapped their latest analysis on that subject.
Using the World Bank’s definition for poverty they found 1.65 million households, with 3.55 million children in residence, in the USA qualified for extreme poverty.
1996 poverty was at 636,000. This means they survive on less than $2 a day per person or $8 for a family of four.
N.Y.C. has reached a record high in June 2013 with 50,926 homeless seeking shelter according to the Coalition for the Homeless.
All the while increasing wealth and income to the 1% at 150% and to the 0.1% 300%. That’s what republicans are all about. Aristocratic ambitions and the 47% of us can Shove IT ! Don’t miss it 2014,,, VOTE !
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Inequality increasing? More for the 1% to reduce our flow of liquid monetary fuel for the middle class dynamos ?
That may be the case. Assets of the 1% are 33% of the nations wealth. Accumulating at 1/5th {20%] per year of the total national income.
Due to those assets they had more to lose in the markets. However their recovery was fast. Since the recession the 1% gained 93% of the additional income created in the nation, in 2010 as compared to 2009.
Impoverished and Middle class wealth, fell by more than 1/3, from the second quarter of 2006 to the end of 2011 as their investments were in their homes real estates.
That’s an example of how assets contribute to income recovery. Keep in mind as the wealth disappeared from Main Street. Wall Street CEO’s were maintaining their high earnings. After a slight dip in 2008 they returned to a ratio of 243 to 1 of the typical employed laborer. Emphasis on employed.
Unemployed raised the poverty levels as their reward.
Consider the past 30 years ago the 1% had 12 % of national income. Accumulation of wealth in 2007 to the 0.1% produced an income for them, that in a day and half was greater than the bottom 90% earn in a year !
Tax the poor little rich boy and republicans outraged and Nay, Nay, Nay like well herded sheep..
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

That and they seek Inequality in our finances. Forever dreaming up ways to feed their 1% minority with ever increasing wealth and income.
All the while they advocate hostage ransom tactics to siphon more wealth to the 1% through higher payments on the interest to the Trillions in debt. The 1% and China applauding, sipping their Tea. Chaos, chaos tactics to advance their increasing of inequality to our USA.
Right wing austerity policies have driven the “America Land of Opportunity” to the realms of a “Land of Mythology.”
C The Gini Coefficient
Gini is a measurement that is used to identify, mathematically, the inequality of individual nations. A rating of one {1} is considered perfect inequality, as a rating of zero {0} is perfect equality.
Nations such as Germany, Norway and Sweden have a Gini of .3 or less.
South Africa and Latin America have a .5 or above.
USA’s Gini in 1980 was .4 Presently it is at 4.77. This is according to the U.N.’s data. Rendering the USA in the category of nations such as Iran and Turkey.
USA’s inequality may be even worse than what the Gini indicates. In the advanced industrial nations, such as may be found in Europe and Scandinavian, their citizens have Universal Education, Universal Health Care from birth to death and larger safety nets for securing the laborer’s income security. Where in as the USA, middle class on down have none of these benefits or a small fraction there of. Increasing the insecurity of their citizens in their jobs, homes, education and health.
Insecurity is manifested and fueled by the inequality factor. Greater the inequality the greater is the demise of that nation’s ability to survive in competition with an advanced industrial opponent. Insecurity will manifest in emotional dysfunctional laborers, quick to rebel. Productivity decreases.
Simply look around to the various nations and observe. Observe those that had a less or NO recessions and grew say during 2000 and 2013 that would be a good indicator they are doing something better than US… Sweden is but one example where you could start.
Lets emulate our forefathers of 1773 and gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters of political oblivion come 2014.… Be There!
Pinche Gringo

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
Republicans House passes another bill to increase Inequality to siphon more wealth and income to their lords and masters of the 1%. Where are they going to get it. Simple from the most desperate impoverished. After all who is going to care?
Republicans say the Tea made me do it. Think that record is worn out. They should be reprimanded for voting while under the influence of Tea intoxication if nothing else. With a vote of 217 to 210. LOL a fine example oh how republicans have the “Tail wgas the Dog” syndrome. 2014 a coming. Good time to gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters. Republicans claim that 130 {R} have no control over their 8o {TR} Ideoloques? Defiantly illuminates their sorrowful ability to call themselves leaders.
Their weak callow excuse, is that it cost $80 Billion to feed the impoverished, that their failed deregulated capitalist adventure of 2008, created this mess ?!. Increasing poverty; May 2013 University of MichiganÂ’s National Poverty Center wrapped their latest analysis on that subject.
Using the World BankÂ’s definition for poverty they found 1.65 million households, with 3.55 million children in residence, in the USA qualified for extreme poverty.
1996 poverty was at 636,000. This means they survive on less than $2 a day per person or $8 for a family of four.
N.Y.C. has reached a record high in June 2013 with 50,926 homeless seeking shelter according to the Coalition for the Homeless.
All the while increasing wealth and income to the 1% at 150% and to the 0.1% 300%. ThatÂ’s what republicans are all about. Aristocratic ambitions and the 47% of us can Shove IT ! DonÂ’t miss it 2014,,, VOTE !
And yet we've had a Democrat in the White House for 5 years and a Democrat controlled Senate for 7 years. So take ownership of your statistics.
Irishmick

Kingsville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

im a black democrat i hate white people we just used a few of dem crackers to get obama elected twice. now its time to kill off some of dem white slaves and there babies. da man has killed most indians to populate this country and enslaved us blacks now is tha time to rise up and take it back my native americans and true black brothas. if i was leting out hatred for blacks and i am white why would i put whites down in that trash where they belong and hold my black race up stupid beitches
oh so u want to kill off a race ehh well black satanist hitler go fack ur self coward keep on typing keyboard coward
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Collective Conscience
Presently we have the internet and its components, such as the cloud programs. Note the similar evolution to our evolutions. Cloud, Internet created in the image of humanities consciousness .. We contribute knowledge through the internet by communicating with various conscious entities. Knowledge is refined as communication increases. A collective intelligence begins to evolve.
Just as our consciousness increases with each of our experiences through our individual lives and as to how we communicate it to other conscious individuals of our collective consciousness increases.
Presently quantum physics has discovered how interrelated particles have connections at a distance. What force is impressed upon one particle, will have an immediate affect on the related particle at a distance. Even at a distance of thousands of miles.{CERN Collider} Einstein called it spook physics. This harbors on the metaphysics and physical realms. Wave particle is affected by the conscious observations of that wave particle.{Energy is manipulated by consciousness}
Metaphysically, we can presently observe consciousness effect on another conscious at a distance. Perhaps some of us have had and are experiencing this affect. Some may call it De‘s-Ja-Veu, predications, out of body experiences, prophecy, etc., etc.
Now; the entity of all consciousness, exist in all living organisms.
With Various degrees of communication, to a collective consciousness. Some tap into this reservoir from time to time to obtain information or add additional knowledge. Psychics? Psychic ?
Physical Energy is not created nor destroyed; therefore the metaphysical collective conscious is equally eternal. Individual communication determines, as to the dimension it has chosen to exist in. Abnormalities will be taken into consideration, genetic variants, DNA evolutionary existence, etc.
Here is where your meditations can begin and build upon the varieties of ideologies. Collective Consciousness….God? Embracing within and through all conscious existence is where god resides.

luke bryan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Our whole govt is corrupt, both parties
bpscdk

Kingsville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

at least im in her basement not in her pussie like you are cracker.
here A@@hole http://youtu.be/FVcgYmplnRs
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

luke you are 100% correct, and anyone who doesn't think so is a complete and total idiot. They all have their hands in our pockets, and other than what they can take from us they don't give a damn about us.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Tex, throwing our hands up in the air and saying everyone is bad, is no solution.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

As a communist, Forand has no legitimacy on Topix, his sources are all suspect, biased.If Forand located a fact that contradicted his extreme left wing dogma, he would instead locate a lie that backed his views.Typical of a fanatic.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Tex, throwing our hands up in the air and saying everyone is bad, is no solution.
Just as dumb as crying someone is a communist without anything to substantiate it just because you disagree with what he post
waco1909 wrote:
As a communist, Forand has no legitimacy on Topix, his sources are all suspect, biased.If Forand located a fact that contradicted his extreme left wing dogma, he would instead locate a lie that backed his views.Typical of a fanatic.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Not throwing up my hands, merely looking for a candidate somewhere that would actually attempt to do the job that they are elected to do. It is my firm belief that if we could take away the obsene salary, health care, and other over inflated perks and impose term limits we might get true patriots who want to make our nation return to what it was meant to be. I do not believe in voting straight party. Lets face it if you and I did our jobs the way our elected officials do theirs we would be out the door in short order.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Well waco, you finaly got Barneys suck buddy up and at it again. Talk about dumb, those two are pros at it.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as dumb as crying someone is a communist without anything to substantiate it just because you disagree with what he post
<quoted text>
I've been checking Forand's posts for quite some time.THE evidence is irrefutable.Mind you, that doesn't mean that ALL of his sources are suspect, just a great majority of them.You're free to draw your own conclusions, but so far as I can tell, you are merely Forand's puppet, mindlessly backing him on all matters.Defiant, Texan and I disagree often.Because we are legitimate posters, not posers like you and the useless Forand.Too bad,sucka!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

waco, Actually is on another post wanting to sell his and Barneys tin foil hats. Too funny. They can't be real, no way no how.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
waco, Actually is on another post wanting to sell his and Barneys tin foil hats. Too funny. They can't be real, no way no how.
What, are you stalking him?????

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Dang wrote:
<quoted text> What, are you stalking him?????
"Dang", Texan is saying that"Actually"and "Forand" are on another post, not me.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

"The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power has directed an estimated $40 million in ratepayer money to two nonprofit groups charged with improving relations with the utility's largest employee union, but the agency claims to have scant information on how the public funds have been spent.

The Joint Training Institute and the Joint Safety Institute, controlled by DWP managers and union leaders, have received up to $4 million per year since their creation more than a decade ago after a contentious round of job cutbacks at one of the nation's largest municipal utilities.

Nearly all of the nonprofits' money comes from DWP ratepayers, records show. About $1 million per year has been used to pay the salaries of a handful of administrators, according to the limited records the utility has provided to The Times under the California Public Records Act. Separate federal tax records offer only summaries of the organizations' outlays, including more than $360,000 spent on travel from 2009 to 2011.

Officials at the nonprofits, the DWP and the employees' union, Local 18 of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, declined to be interviewed about the institutes' activities and spending." Any wonder California is broke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,521 - 18,540 of20,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henderson People Search