Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17611 May 10, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist and spin all you want, you left wing crackpot, the results are the only thing that matters. Almost 5 years of your MESSiah has been a disaster. The
facts speak for themselves.
Now on to some other inconsistencies. First of all, how is the Gay issue racism?. Homos are not a race, you idiot.
The NRA is not an entity, just by itself. It is made up of Americans who value their rights and are willing to protect them against morons like you.
I am a Life Member and proud of it. Now explain to a dimwit like me why
we need more regulations when gun violence has decreased 39% in the past
20 years. Why should 300 million Americans forfeit their Constitutional
rights because of a few mental defectives?.
Now about jobs.The Texas economy is booming due to lack of government interference. You left wing retards will never understand that too
much government is a bad thing. Just look at Kalifornia. Almost every city
is bankrupt, overtaxed citizens are leaving in droves. All due to DemoRat
tax and spend policies. BTW: You're wasting your time trying to baffle me with bull$hit, so why don't you try to dazzle me with brilliance for a change?.
Twist and spin? Messiah? Facts may seem twisted to you but then that’s you. As to this Messiah stuff. I thought I made it clear I’m not into this religious stuff. Apparently you must have some lingering religious guilt’s. Keep bringing this up or is that just your form of propaganda? Kinder to a twist there, now go ahead and spin your way along.
Gays are not a race is correct. You got me there. I should have said bigot or prejudice,(disapproving), intolerance, bias, narrow-mindedness, chauvinism. So …do you have a problem with that? You never answered the question. Just spins and twist away from the fundamentals of what was asked. As to your callow name calling should I then follow your naïve dogma and say you are stupid, silly, foolish, mindless, idiotic, inane, mad. Does that help you. Some new words for you to play with.
NRA is not an entity. LOL have you already forgotten the Supreme Court ruling on Jan. 2010 that makes them and their comrades entities, individuals, etc., etc.?
Protect the mentally handicap to be able to gain access to guns? Are you serious? Ranting right? Your lifetime membership may protect you from being evaluated as to if your sane enough to own a gun.
Keep in mind; this gun violence decline poll was conducted by a right wing nut. As we all know how conservatives are narrow minded and subject more so to bias.
Never ever was the issue that Americans will forfeit their constitutional rights to bear arms. Just more right wing nuts propaganda. Something I’m sure you have a lifetime membership in.
Texas economy is booming? Is that because Perry took $6 Billion from the Federal to shore up his debt ridden economy? Why do you think Perry is scampering about seeking for businesses to move to Texas? Many of them turn him down. Lack of skilled educated individuals to operate their businesses. Only businesses “IF” any that would move to Texas is those that require poorly paid employees that do not require any education and or skills.
Almost every city is bankrupt in California? Link, link to that. Your right wing nut word is lacking in creditability as is Texas. Suggest you get a spell check for your computer. Your exposing just how uneducated you have become. Ah but you do live in a state that boast its infamous pride in being number one in drop outs.
Trying to baffle you; LOL that ship sailed long time ago. That was accomplished in a time interval of BB….{Before Bernie} just for your BTW Your ego is showing to think we are here to dazzle you.
By the way; are your kids coming over for mothers day? Hmmm
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17612 May 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
Not impressed Barney. I try to Keep It Simple Stupid so you and Truth can understand it without getting a headache. I am, actually quite functional, and I suppose Truths BS does have substance, I'm not sure that it belongs on the table though. I guess that if you place both yours and Truths BS on the table the two of you could have quite a feaste before the fight. That whole show might be fun to watch.
We are not here to impress you. Get over yourself. You keep it simple and stupid. I have to agree. You suppose “Truths BS” contains substance and yet no words from you other than simple stupid dysfunctional rhetoric.
Truth and I are on the table. I must respect his bias. Remember he or she is fundamentally corrupted within religious dogmas. He will converse with you though. I could but I’m an Atheist. I could twist and spin and say I’m an Agnostic. Perhaps that he would find acceptable. Perhaps I’ ll throw him a bone. Now you can observe for your entertainment. Keep in mind its not to impress you. Its just for fun…
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17613 May 10, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to talk religion? We could talk about religion and race-mixing, segregation, gays, etc.
Unless, you're an athiest?
Truth fears the Atheist how about an Agnostic or a one of different deity? Hmmm.
Zealots, Zionist two birds of the same feather. Truth’s bias for religion is taught at an early age as the Taliban have and are demonstrated as the Christians were infamous for. Only in the last century have they lost that title to the Islamic. Yet there are still in there punching it out… Problem with both of them; is their lack of facts.
Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,500 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles. Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate not only their enemies but everyone who does not share their hatred, and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17614 May 10, 2013
Bernard, as far as spelling goes, I'm your huckleberry.I don't use, or need, spell check. I'm a strange bird, though.I like Texan and Defiant.I can see their basic humanity, don't have to agree with someone to see that.Although I do agree with their opinions at times.I must apologize, I'm usually far more succinct.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17615 May 10, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh BS, you self-righteous azzhole. You're not even registered.
\ Not registered? There are several agencies that would disagree with that. Perhaps you are referring to Topix? I jump around from site to sites. Find no reason to register with any of them. Footloose and fancy free…
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17616 May 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Bernard, as far as spelling goes, I'm your huckleberry.I don't use, or need, spell check. I'm a strange bird, though.I like Texan and Defiant.I can see their basic humanity, don't have to agree with someone to see that.Although I do agree with their opinions at times.I must apologize, I'm usually far more succinct.
Well, well there my waco Huckleberry. Defiant could use your talent. As for me, my computer is my spelling Huckleberry, among other things. By the way you forgot to Capitalize Huckleberry. Chuckle, chuckle….
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17617 May 10, 2013
Barney he said I'm your huckleberry, not I am Huckleberry. There is a difference and in the context that he used the word huckleberry he was totally correct. So use all the fifty cent words you wish, you are not near as smart as you would have everyone believe. Once again Barney NOT IMPRESSED!
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17618 May 10, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
I guess it's a compliment, if some are afraid of me?
That's funny, considering I withdrew my invitation for a face-to-face meeting.
What that must mean - is that there are many liars on here who hate facing the truth.
I say unpleasant things but, I never lie.
Be scared! Bwahaa-haa!
Is it True that you want to be feared? Hmmm
Does a face to face meeting with you have some significance?
Liars hate facing Truth? LOL A liar is not a liar if he believes it is true. That’s how one can skirt around facts. I believe, I believe, I believe and Hocus Pocus it is Truth. Ha, ha, ha… What is your Truth? What is my Truth? What is Waco’s Truth? What is Defiant’s Truth? What is Tex’s Truth? Are facts Truth? Are fallacies Truth? Break it down for us or is it just some avatar with a superman complex. Simmering in biases of half Truths and or completely devoid of any rational substance.
Observe you state you never lie! Paradox… That defines you as a liar. You were being sarcastic Right? A way out for you to save FACE…
Be scared \; more sarcasm, Right? Gave up that emotion eons ago. Replaced it with rational respect. Have danced with the devil on several occasions and will may yet have one more dance on my card. You never know when the music will play… once again..

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17620 May 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Tex once again with dysfunctional rhetoric. At least his comrade “Truth” puts substance on the table. Most times from Biases fundamentals, for that’s his “Truths”. Exposes him for what ideology he is advocating Bigots will flock to his support. Where as Tex fails in unsubstantial rhetoric of simple confusion within the abysses of animosity.
The only thing dysfunctional besides "Truth" around here is you, Burnt Foreskin. The only "substance" that you put forth is that well known brown stuff. You know, the same substance that occupies the space between your ears.
Otherwise you wouldn't be such a Communistic C-sucker.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17621 May 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Liars hate facing Truth? LOL A liar is not a liar if he believes it is true. That’s how one can skirt around facts. I believe, I believe, I believe and Hocus Pocus it is Truth. Ha, ha, ha… What is your Truth? What is my Truth? What is Waco’s Truth? What is Defiant’s Truth? What is Tex’s Truth? Are facts Truth? Are fallacies Truth? Break it down for us or is it just some avatar with a superman complex. Simmering in biases of half Truths and or completely devoid of any rational substance.
Observe you state you never lie! Paradox… That defines you as a liar. You were being sarcastic Right? A way out for you to save FACE…
Be scared \; more sarcasm, Right? Gave up that emotion eons ago. Replaced it with rational respect. Have danced with the devil on several occasions and will may yet have one more dance on my card. You never know when the music will play… once again..
The fool probably has a face that would make a freight train take a dirt road and she's about as loony as you. That's enough to make anyone pause.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17622 May 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist and spin? Messiah? Facts may seem twisted to you but then that’s you. As to this Messiah stuff. I thought I made it clear I’m not into this religious stuff. Apparently you must have some lingering religious guilt’s. Keep bringing this up or is that just your form of propaganda? Kinder to a twist there, now go ahead and spin your way along.
Gays are not a race is correct. You got me there. I should have said bigot or prejudice,(disapproving), intolerance, bias, narrow-mindedness, chauvinism. So …do you have a problem with that? You never answered the question. Just spins and twist away from the fundamentals of what was asked. As to your callow name calling should I then follow your naïve dogma and say you are stupid, silly, foolish, mindless, idiotic, inane, mad. Does that help you. Some new words for you to play with.
NRA is not an entity. LOL have you already forgotten the Supreme Court ruling on Jan. 2010 that makes them and their comrades entities, individuals, etc., etc.?
Protect the mentally handicap to be able to gain access to guns? Are you serious? Ranting right? Your lifetime membership may protect you from being evaluated as to if your sane enough to own a gun.
Keep in mind; this gun violence decline poll was conducted by a right wing nut. As we all know how conservatives are narrow minded and subject more so to bias.
Never ever was the issue that Americans will forfeit their constitutional rights to bear arms. Just more right wing nuts propaganda. Something I’m sure you have a lifetime membership in.
Texas economy is booming? Is that because Perry took $6 Billion from the Federal to shore up his debt ridden economy? Why do you think Perry is scampering about seeking for businesses to move to Texas? Many of them turn him down. Lack of skilled educated individuals to operate their businesses. Only businesses “IF” any that would move to Texas is those that require poorly paid employees that do not require any education and or skills.
Almost every city is bankrupt in California? Link, link to that. Your right wing nut word is lacking in creditability as is Texas. Suggest you get a spell check for your computer. Your exposing just how uneducated you have become. Ah but you do live in a state that boast its infamous pride in being number one in drop outs.
Trying to baffle you; LOL that ship sailed long time ago. That was accomplished in a time interval of BB….{Before Bernie} just for your BTW Your ego is showing to think we are here to dazzle you.
By the way; are your kids coming over for mothers day? Hmmm
Like I said, Odumbo is YOUR Messiah. Why else would your head be buried so far in his anal canal that you are always looking at his lower intestines?.

Thanks for the new words to play with, but I don't need your help, you leftist
Commie anal wart.

The NRA doesn't protect the insane peoples right to gun ownership. You leftist freaks protect their status as mental defectives until they can
be used to orchestrate massacres such as Sandy Hook to promote your own
sick UN-American agenda.

A couple more things. I don't really care about fudgepacker politics. That's for you leftist freaks to promote. Also, here are some links to Kommiefornia libtard failures.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-574956...

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wire...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#17623 May 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well there my waco Huckleberry. Defiant could use your talent. As for me, my computer is my spelling Huckleberry, among other things. By the way you forgot to Capitalize Huckleberry. Chuckle, chuckle….
Got you! The term"huckleberry"com es from the movie"Tombstone".As rendered by Val Kilmer, playing DOC H.to Kurt R, who played Wyatt Earp.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#17624 May 10, 2013
However, Bernard your reaction to"TRUTH"was well stated and presented in an easily understandable manner.As Calvin would say, you had Truth in the crushing grip of logic....(Calvin & Hobbes).
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17625 May 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
However, Bernard your reaction to"TRUTH"was well stated and presented in an easily understandable manner.As Calvin would say, you had Truth in the crushing grip of logic....(Calvin & Hobbes).
Barney and "Truth". What a pair of book ends. LOL

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17626 May 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder why you are so frigging hateful. A religious zealot that uses the bible to interpret how life should be in your own extremely narrow world view.
You are just as stupid as Burnt Foreskin, the libtard from FloriDuh. In fact, you and Barney are nothing more than moon bats with opposing view points.
I hate the sin, not the sinner. I am just trying to point out the sin. Tough love and all.

Location hidden

#17627 May 11, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Tex once again with dysfunctional rhetoric. At least his comrade “Truth” puts substance on the table. Most times from Biases fundamentals, for that’s his “Truths”. Exposes him for what ideology he is advocating Bigots will flock to his support. Where as Tex fails in unsubstantial rhetoric of simple confusion within the abysses of animosity.
Was that a compliment?

Location hidden

#17628 May 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Not impressed Barney. I try to Keep It Simple Stupid so you and Truth can understand it without getting a headache. I am, actually quite functional, and I suppose Truths BS does have substance, I'm not sure that it belongs on the table though. I guess that if you place both yours and Truths BS on the table the two of you could have quite a feaste before the fight. That whole show might be fun to watch.
My truth has substance but, it doesn't belong on the table? What does that mean?

I make a good point but, you don't want to hear it? Why not?
If I make a good point, why shouldn't it be heard? Hiding something?

Location hidden

#17629 May 11, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth fears the Atheist how about an Agnostic or a one of different deity? Hmmm.
Zealots, Zionist two birds of the same feather. Truth’s bias for religion is taught at an early age as the Taliban have and are demonstrated as the Christians were infamous for. Only in the last century have they lost that title to the Islamic. Yet there are still in there punching it out… Problem with both of them; is their lack of facts.
Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,500 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles. Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate not only their enemies but everyone who does not share their hatred, and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.
I confess, I cannot decipher long, windy observations. I might actually be able to converse with you, if I could follow your thoughts.
That's why I really wish you would summarize or simplify so, it's easier to grasp.

Agnostic won't work, btw. I see it as the same thing as athiesm, just softened. You either follow God or you don't.

Location hidden

#17630 May 11, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
\ Not registered? There are several agencies that would disagree with that. Perhaps you are referring to Topix? I jump around from site to sites. Find no reason to register with any of them. Footloose and fancy free…
I get that. That's why I am not on facebook and don't list my location on topix.
These days, you have to be careful the Gov isn't following you.

Location hidden

#17631 May 11, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>

Truth is not determined by the user's beliefs. Truth is the truth, plainly.

If what I say is true, no one can say it's not.
I am not to be feared but apparantly, the truth is to be feared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas 18 hr Santa Claus 1
snitching is at a all time high Wed theyknow 14
Destinie Linn Webb looking for married men. Dec 23 no1important 10
Lone Star card (Aug '12) Dec 22 keeping in rral 41
Henderson is so pathetic Dec 22 Just Wondering 10
Has anyone ever had to deal with ALL AMERICAN A... (Jan '11) Dec 22 Donna Hill 23
Review: Heritage Intentional Mercantile (Apr '14) Dec 21 Jane 3
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:17 am PST