Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17225 Apr 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Tex seeks the brotherhood of defiant. Explains and supports the theory that ignorance will seek it own levels. Observe how limited their abilities to converse. Callow sophomoric name calling. This is them at their best. Lost without education. Perry was instrumental in seeing to that. Education in Texas is now in the dump. Even Corporatist shun the state for their lack of skilled workers.
Hey you are #1 though. In the drop out rate to education. Another Perry great achievement. Perry Sure didn’t last long on the National stage. Sarah. Bauchman and Perry. Three Stooges revisited…

mr Bernard you will chat about mr perry on your own Ft. myers forum not here in texas. Mr texan is a true yankee and your a native floridian, mexican are a bernard right? Yeaaa you are a trouble maker goodby!
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17227 Apr 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Tex did not say it was a car. Solar Panels to the vehicle and all in between requires the permission of my sovereignty. Then, I’m assigned various tributes that I must donate to this sovereignty. Some are called taxes, licenses, registrations permits etc. Keep in mind even after you get your driver’s licensee paid for, it paid for the privilege to drive. LOL even your privileges are to be licensed and paid for. With your limited abilities to observe simple realities that you are embraced within is out standing. Its neither commie or fascist or totalitarian or etc, etc, More a combination of most of them deriving what benefits our Democracy.

As promised i would be stomping on your big toes on this forum. Also you lied when you said i was a perry fan on another forum remeber? I have further reason to believe you have privately e,mailed me a few times with nasty notes. My fellow friend take your long-winded self back to florida. Your e,mails are riddles.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17228 Apr 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha, defiant once again illuminates his ignorance for all to see. He brings forth shame for Texas as if they haven’t had enough of that.
So how your kids doing? Are you on speaking terms with yet? Wife still with you? Hmmm.
Typical dirty Commie sticking its snout into things that are none of its damn business. I doubt if people in FloriDuh want a Commie like you to
represent them. Get a life idiot.
kristina

Mckeesport, PA

#17229 Apr 10, 2013
hi
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17230 Apr 10, 2013
kristina wrote:
hi

Hellow..........yeaaa are you new to this forum? Are you from this city?
youdontwannaknow

Dallas, TX

#17231 Apr 10, 2013
Huh?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17233 Apr 11, 2013
New cockroach discovered, so stupid it will destroy itself. Scientists have named this retarded roach a
"Libtard". Found when an exterminator was called in to the White House, and congress.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17234 Apr 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Back in The USSR you might be hearalded as a great patriot, here you are just another commie piece of s--t. So Bernard get on back to the USSR where they will love you.
Here we go again to the shallow end of the pool with Tex. Back to simple name calling. Does not address the issue. Tex implies that if our USA Tax, Regulate people they are communist or Russians. Another well defined example of the abolition of education that his pride and joy republican party has delivered unto him and his children.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17235 Apr 11, 2013
Wrong Barney, not the USA, you. For someone that attempts to be sooooooo smart, you're not. The no ownership people like you are who I was refering to; thus pack your commie a-- to Russia and try to impress them with you semi-educated BS.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17236 Apr 11, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr bernard something tells me your from florida right? Then i urge you to get back on your own city forum. You are a long ways from home pal and your city forum needs you there not here. Are else i,am going to step on your toes every time you post. Are you really a bernard? are is this your handle? This is my city so go back home.
Ahh my dear old buddy big bad john; Still has that ego and paranoia observation of life. Hey both Fl. And Texas have Rick’s for governors. Florida’s governor has Texas’s governor for the race to the bottom for unpopularity slam dunked. Not saying Texas’s Ricky is not close in obtaining that title.
Observe the differences in populist education that resulted in republicans to get a thrashing in Florida and exposed for their corruptions. Now the governor with his rejected 10 voter approval questionnaire, is a ghost drifting in and out of view. Where as Texas, has Perry still running in high gear. Noticed he just voted against your womenfolk’s again and still trying to keep your Health Care in the dark ages. Ironically this will increase the welfare rolls and back to the old system of women having more babies to increase their welfare payments.
Apparently lack of education, in Texas, betwixt the two states demonstrates which is the better off. Even though Florida retains the honor of being #1 as the most politically corrupt state. Perhaps Perry can help Texas to snatch that honoree title from Florida. Fun to watch. Who will beat out South Carolina for poverty due to republican policies.. Texas has a good chance at that, with their gerrymandered republicans. I can see Texas is slipping away, away. There’s no sense in hanging on and pretend you don’t care.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17237 Apr 11, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Tex did not say it was a car. Solar Panels to the vehicle and all in between requires the permission of my sovereignty. Then, I’m assigned various tributes that I must donate to this sovereignty. Some are called taxes, licenses, registrations permits etc. Keep in mind even after you get your driver’s licensee paid for, it paid for the privilege to drive. LOL even your privileges are to be licensed and paid for. With your limited abilities to observe simple realities that you are embraced within is out standing. Its neither commie or fascist or totalitarian or etc, etc, More a combination of most of them deriving what benefits our Democracy.
I saw your picture in Florida.Something about a DWI and running from the cops.Driving is a privilege.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17238 Apr 11, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Tex seeks the brotherhood of defiant. Explains and supports the theory that ignorance will seek it own levels. Observe how limited their abilities to converse. Callow sophomoric name calling. This is them at their best. Lost without education. Perry was instrumental in seeing to that. Education in Texas is now in the dump. Even Corporatist shun the state for their lack of skilled workers.
Hey you are #1 though. In the drop out rate to education. Another Perry great achievement. Perry Sure didn’t last long on the National stage. Sarah. Bauchman and Perry. Three Stooges revisited…
People are moving from the great state of California to dumb old Texas at a rapid clip.One wonders why, since all us Texans are so ignorant.By the way, any state that was governed by Jeb Bush, doesn't have any room to brag.Florida gave us George Bush add president.Hanging chads, my ass.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17239 Apr 11, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
mr Bernard you will chat about mr perry on your own Ft. myers forum not here in texas. Mr texan is a true yankee and your a native floridian, mexican are a bernard right? Yeaaa you are a trouble maker goodby!
On my own Ft. Myers forum? Ha, ha. Hey Tex you’re a Yankee! Johnny can be so amusing don’t you think? Native I am not. Mexican I am not, Bernard that’s up for grabs. What is this going to be the 20 question game of who are you? You guys can be so amusing. Then off to name calling. Where are the issues? Political strategy that republicans have educated you to, of evading the issues and red herrings constantly served, name calling, and projections of their errors onto others. Where am I and who am I can be an elusive pursuit as some from other threads have discovered. Not everything is as it may seem. Just gives them something to do as I have fun with their endeavors. All the while I advance the issues they cannot defend on their turfs. Assimilating their thread, resistance is futile. Ha, ha, ha…
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17240 Apr 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Wrong Barney, not the USA, you. For someone that attempts to be sooooooo smart, you're not. The no ownership people like you are who I was refering to; thus pack your commie a-- to Russia and try to impress them with you semi-educated BS.
As a vagabond I roam through my land lorded lands and survey how well the local sovereignty is conforming to the supreme sovereignty of the land. Then report abuses and or praise to their efforts to various associates within the courts of the supreme sovereignty. At times suggesting a measure of what agenda would benefit the greatest majority of the sovereignty’s constituents.
Barney? Your not the first to honor me with that title. Then once again off to the mundane world of name calling.
I cry a little bit. It hurts to see such a distraught person. Day and night I see this through out the sovereignty’s realm. I have suggested to my contacts the desperate need for the education of this particular region, that you are an inhabitant of.{Get it preposition,.. never end? LOL I broke the linguistically laws once again.} Patients is required for improving this educational system within your sovereign state of Texas, as it is infected with republicans. Help to suppress republicans callow leadership and then perhaps we can find a way to get assistance in a more efficient manner to the Great Sovereign State Of Texas.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17241 Apr 11, 2013
Like I said, semi-educated BS, so laugh all you want Barney.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17242 Apr 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical dirty Commie sticking its snout into things that are none of its damn business. I doubt if people in FloriDuh want a Commie like you to
represent them. Get a life idiot.
Alas defiant is demonstrating a lack of enthusiasm. Ahh remember when you could comment with a rapid fire of comments and declaring your strengths, honor, prestige, etc. With that you would validate your comments. Now what is this? One frail attempt every now and then. You honor me to say, it is I that gets you up and out to join in the fray. Like sleepy hound dog on the porch by the masters rocking chair you are slowly awakening. Come, come on boy you can do it..“Yes You Can”
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17243 Apr 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Like I said, semi-educated BS, so laugh all you want Barney.
LOL you do not know how close you have come to ID me. How many times must the victims of the Sovereign State of Texas suffer. How many years. Draught, fire storms have raveged this proud sovereign state. Ironic that they are of rightous relegious chritians. Hmm
Ahh yes, where have the fields of golden wheat and flowers. Where have they gone. Oh when will they ever learn...
There you go Tex another clue.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17244 Apr 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> People are moving from the great state of California to dumb old Texas at a rapid clip.One wonders why, since all us Texans are so ignorant.By the way, any state that was governed by Jeb Bush, doesn't have any room to brag.Florida gave us George Bush add president.Hanging chads, my ass.
Go tell it on the mountains. Let my peopole go. Yup people are moving to Texas. I’m not supposed to reveal this but since your such a nice guy I’ll share it with you but don’t tell anybody else. Those that are moving there are those that will help you eradicate that republican infection of yours.
Hey don’t tell me not to brag. When Florida is #1 in political corruption, how can one not proclaim it through out the world.
Ahh yes the Bushwhackers. How can that ever be lived down. Roberts of the Supreme Court, perhaps he has that answerer. Hmmm could it have something as to why Roberts voted for Obamacare?
This land is your land from the shores of California to the shores of Florida; this land was made for you and me. We can all now sing in the sunshine and lie beneath the lemon tree. Assimilating what it has to teach us.{Lemon tree very pretty and the lemon flower is sweat but the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat…} Kumbaya .. Some one is thinking lord , Kumbaya, oh lord Kumbaya.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17245 Apr 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I saw your picture in Florida.Something about a DWI and running from the cops.Driving is a privilege.
How many times does one turn their heads and pretend not to see. Ahh you have me. Come and visit me. I have the penthouse at the pleasure of the Sovereign State of Florida… Health Care, no taxes, food, clothing, free grounds maintenance , world at my finger tips, to enjoy at my leisure, full retirement benefits, and much more, all provided for me.
I will leave word with my security to allow your visit, if you would care to honor me with your presence. Do come and we can frolic through its sovereign grounds. By the time we get through A,B,C,D, you will come to discover the freedoms of the ultimate welfare waiting to care for you.
Another clue… Ha, ha you could call it a blue clue.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17246 Apr 11, 2013
As I said semi-educated. You do not impress anyone Barney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min busy 18,785
I blame Ebola and the mysterious virus outbreak... 30 min whatever 0
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fossilfarts 386
Henderson Lion football Friday night against Open 7 hr lapdt45 3
R&R Trucking 7 hr da truth 26
henderson texas is a racist godless town (Feb '08) 7 hr natural 976
bulding where jalapeno tree is 8 hr James 4
Henderson Dating
Find my Match

Henderson Jobs

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance