Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Maria Molina

El Paso, TX

#24436 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's more to back up your post.
U.S. Health Authorities Concealing Number of Suspected Ebola Victims From Public
http://www.infowars.com/u-s-health-authoritie...
This is why I haven't used a john in public for over 20 years. My sister caught gonorrhea and the crabs from sitting on the crapper at the mall and ever since then, I do my business at home. I think if everyone would do that, this disease could be stopped.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#24437 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's more to back up your post.
U.S. Health Authorities Concealing Number of Suspected Ebola Victims From Public
http://www.infowars.com/u-s-health-authoritie...
I have been watching this closely. Is it airborn or not.? They say bodily contact with body fluids. Now some are saying it can be airborne. I don't think they know yet. It reminds me of 1990 when I was a new nurse and the AIDS everybody was afraid of. I have worked with many HIV and AIDS patients. When I worked for PCJ.......I was specially trained to tell IM's they has HIV.......it as a tough job. I will let you know what I find out. I know an infection control doc here in Tampa. Tampa is not one of the hospitals that are set up for ebola. I was worried about my children who work at the university hospital here.

Location hidden

#24438 Aug 5, 2014
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
No the reason you probably thought that is the outbreak started in mainly predominate black or dark skinned countries. But the virus doesn't care what color skin or nationality you are.
Exactly........same with HIV.......it don't care about your race......most peeps are biracial these days anyhoo. Another reason for BIG PHARM to get richer!
zzz

United States

#24439 Aug 5, 2014
Hummm, and ABC has picked up this issue. That must mean they think there maybe some real news hear.

Chris McDaniel Opens Legal Challenge in Mississippi GOP Primary Race
Mississippi State Sen. Chris McDaniel officially announced the beginning of a legal effort to challenge the results of his primary fight against six-term incumbent Sen. Thad Cochran.

The campaign formally filed a challenge with the Mississippi Republican Party’s executive committee, the official first step to mounting a legal challenge.

On June 24, Cochran beat McDaniel by over 7,600 votes and those results were certified unanimously by the party’s executive committee. McDaniel never conceded, instead he almost immediately began accusing his opponent of “stealing” the election because Cochran was able to woo Democrats, specifically African American voters in the Magnolia State, to support him in the run-off. This is legal, but not if the Democrats also voted in their primary three weeks earlier.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/08/ ...

==========

OMG now ABC is just now reporting this? If you go to http://www.breitbart.com you can read the legal brief filed in the lawsuit.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24440 Aug 5, 2014
Maria Molina wrote:
My sister caught gonorrhea and the crabs from sitting on the crapper at the mall
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

So it wasn't the football team after the harvest dance after all?

She owes the team an apology.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24441 Aug 5, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I have been watching this closely. Is it airborn or not.? They say bodily contact with body fluids. Now some are saying it can be airborne. I don't think they know yet. It reminds me of 1990 when I was a new nurse and the AIDS everybody was afraid of. I have worked with many HIV and AIDS patients. When I worked for PCJ.......I was specially trained to tell IM's they has HIV.......it as a tough job. I will let you know what I find out. I know an infection control doc here in Tampa. Tampa is not one of the hospitals that are set up for ebola. I was worried about my children who work at the university hospital here.
According to what I have read so far, it's not airborne. It's spread through body fluids.
Maria Molina

El Paso, TX

#24442 Aug 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
So it wasn't the football team after the harvest dance after all?
She owes the team an apology.
I don't know anything about a harvest dance. She did date some of the football team but she was clean one morning and she went shopping and then came home infected. She swears it was the dirty commode she sat on. She was on it for quite awhile because she had the runs.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24443 Aug 5, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a report on Sgt. Andrew Tamarisino on FOX news tonight. He's locked up in Mexico because he was trying to snuggle guns. Maybe we should just trade all the illegal crossers for him? 5,000,000 of them for 1 Marine is about right.
Meanwhile the two main gun smugglers are still free after Fast and Furious. Obama and Holder deserve to be locked up.

Location hidden

#24444 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile the two main gun smugglers are still free after Fast and Furious. Obama and Holder deserve to be locked up.
Well of course Bush started it with Operation Wide Receiver and Cheney was the brains behind the operation.

Location hidden

#24445 Aug 5, 2014
Maria Molina wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about a harvest dance. She did date some of the football team but she was clean one morning and she went shopping and then came home infected. She swears it was the dirty commode she sat on.
Uh sure.

"To my knowledge, no one has ever acquired an STD on the toilet seat -- unless they were having sex on the toilet seat!" says Abigail Salyers, PhD, president of the American Society for Microbiology (ASM).

Location hidden

#24446 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's more to back up your post./
“There have been about a half a dozen patients who have had their blood tested because of concern, those particular patients their stories were not made public,” said Gupta, adding,“I’m not sure if that’s because of heightened concern by the hospital or what that means exactly.”

Oh my!

Tested!

That's practically the same as having ebola!
brad

Marlborough, CT

#24447 Aug 6, 2014
Maddy wrote:
I am, though, concerned about Ebola. And for five perfectly rational reasons, I do not trust the What Me Worry Mainstream Media to tell us the full truth about a potential outbreak:
1. The Mainstream Media Love to Lord Their Superiority Over Us - Accusing the hoi polloi of panicking and then calling for calm is the first knee-jerk reaction of anyone who gets off on puffing themselves up as Our Betters. And that is our media personified.
I believe and worry that the need to preen their superiority over us could affect the media's judgment. That's why the bloodless, slide-rule, Big Government-worshipping Spocks at Business Insider are already accusing others of panic … even though no one is panicking.
2. The Obama Administration Lies - In a situation where an Ebola outbreak could in some way hurt President Obama's popularity numbers or agenda, do I believe the Obama Administration is morally corrupt to the point where they would put politics above the safety of the public? I'd tell you to ask our Libyan ambassador and three other foreign services workers that question, but they're all dead.
Were Ebola to creep over the Southern border in the form of an illegal immigrant, that could hurt this Administration's push to legalize 11 million Democrats. There is no doubt in my mind, the Administration would cover this up for as long as it could.
On top of the Obama Administration's corruption, the White House has shown itself to be breathtakingly inept at all things. Should yet another fatal bungle occur by our federal government, you can bet it will be covered up.
Our federal bureaucracy doesn't give a damn about our veterans, what makes you think they'll give a damn about you?
3. The Media Lets The Obama Administration Lie - There is also no doubt in my mind that the same media that is actively engaged in covering up Benghazi and the IRS scandal would aid and abet the covering up of anything else the Obama Administration wanted covered up -- even an outbreak of Ebola.
The media is also committed to seeing 11 million illegals legalized into voting Democrats and has already gone to extreme lengths to cover up the parade horribles happening on the Southern border. Covering up an Ebola outbreak is just one more moral compromise in an ocean of them.
4. The Media Can't Be Trusted to Know What's Going On - We cannot trust the same media that didn't want to vet ObamaCare to dig into what could be another potentially inconvenient truth for the Obama Administration.
Whether it's Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, or ObamaCare, the media just doesn't want to know.
5. The Mainstream Media Lies - The mainstream media lies. It lies all the time. The mainstream media is a degenerate, habitual, serial liar that exists only to serve the government and the noxious little career-climbing bubble it exists in. I always assume the media is lying -- that way I'm right more than I'm wrong. The mainstream media is a wretched institution populated with wretched people and only a handful of exceptions.
If you're foolish enough to believe the mainstream media will put what's morally good, right, and true above The Club Rules, you obviously haven't watched CNN's coverage of the war in Gaza.
I'm not trusting my life or the lives of my loved ones to arrogant, mercenary government bootlickers.
==========
Ebola is a serious issue especially due to our lack of border security.
Infectious disease,,,101.

First rule;Never take it out of the hot zone unless absolutely necessary.

Not just fundamental,but common sense.

Theres no good reason we brought this to an uninfected nation.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24448 Aug 6, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a report on Sgt. Andrew Tamarisino on FOX news tonight. He's locked up in Mexico because he was trying to snuggle guns. Maybe we should just trade all the illegal crossers for him? 5,000,000 of them for 1 Marine is about right.
That marine is right where he belongs. Carrying three guns , two of which are military only in Mexico , and hundreds of rounds of ammunition is illegal in Mexico. Break the law stand trial, and even in America we think an escape attempt is a sign of guilt. His trying to escape shortly after being arrested doesn't mean he is guilty but it sure looks bad. Previous military service should never be a get out of jail free card. In fact military service should make people more responsible for their actions, not less.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#24450 Aug 6, 2014
Blinky wrote:
These animals from Central America and Mexico don't even know what a toilet is for. While in these holding facilities these animals were pissing and taking a dump on the floor causing diseases. And this is the kind of people obama wants in this country, not educated people that can bring something positive to this country but ignorant, worthless scum that they figure will vote for them and keep them in office.
That's terrible. What kind of mother doesn't teach their child how to use a toilet? They remind me of the fecal cats in my neighborhood who are always pissing and crapping in my flower bed. They damn near ruined my prized roses.
Gasman

United States

#24451 Aug 6, 2014
I have Ebola farts in a jar...if you release them they will smell...Davy Crockett had Ebola farts at the Alamo....

Location hidden

#24452 Aug 6, 2014
Blinky wrote:
These animals from Central America and Mexico don't even know what a toilet is for. While in these holding facilities these animals were pissing and taking a dump on the floor causing diseases. And this is the kind of people obama wants in this country, not educated people that can bring something positive to this country but ignorant, worthless scum that they figure will vote for them and keep them in office.
Do YOU actually read history??????????

Location hidden

#24453 Aug 6, 2014
Gasman wrote:
I have Ebola farts in a jar...if you release them they will smell...Davy Crockett had Ebola farts at the Alamo....
It came from the Alamo. The CDC lies!!!!! Lol. I would care for the two American heros if I could. I retired my license in 2012. Worst diseases are yet to come because of overuse of antibiotics. Big PHARM only cares about profits.......and the docs and lobbyist enjoy the vacations they provide. Jim Chapman was caught on one here in Florida.
Gasman

United States

#24454 Aug 6, 2014
I hope they never find a cure for flatulism...
texan

Houston, TX

#24456 Aug 6, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Do YOU actually read history??????????
What in the hell does history have to about not knowing how to use a toilet?
Typical liberal that doesn't make sense.
Gasman

United States

#24457 Aug 6, 2014
The first bean fart can be traced back to the....hold on, farting....

Okay, where was I, oh...time for a history break...

Following a 13-day siege, Mexican troops under President General Antonio López de Santa Anna launched an FART assault on the Alamo Mission near San Antonio de Béxar (modern-day San Antonio, Texas, United States), killing all of the Texian defenders of FARTS.

Santa Anna's FARTING cruelty during the battle inspired many Texians—both Texas FARTING settlers and FART adventurers from the United States—to join the Texian FART Army.

Buoyed by a desire for FART revenge, the Texians defeated the Mexican FARTING Army at the Battle of San Jacinto, on April 21, 1836, ending the FART revolution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 42 min why 572
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 18,556
tailgaters 10 hr whatever 10
Drugs at HMS 12 hr dope 2
sams southern cooking out of business. 14 hr John 2
What's Going On? 18 hr West_Texas_Beauty 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE