Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23809 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Feb 13

North Richland Hills, TX

#23867 Jul 23, 2014
Strel wrote:
I think it is really cute that Perry got glasses to try and appear smarter.
Ha! He is smarter, in spite of glasses. Face it, the entire country is waiting for approval from Texas. We rule!

North Richland Hills, TX

#23868 Jul 23, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan was busy having Nancy wipe the drool off his face. Dementia is a tough road to travel.
Even while struggling with Altimeters, Reagan was best President since WW2. Nancy wiping his face, is far more respectable, than Monica blowing Bill.

North Richland Hills, TX

#23869 Jul 23, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You can call immigration and report the people who hire undocumented workers. If the illegals are wearing out the roads and bridges then they must be buying cars and gas from somewhere. I am quite sure you have friends who hire illegals, turn them in. I pity you and the hate you wallow around in, it must be exhausting.
You know nothing, except the crap they feed you which, you gleefully gobble up.

I knew an illegal alien who was running a business. He was turned into ICE 3 times but, no one ever showed up. It does no good to call them in.
Illegals are buying new cars because of the Gov and corporations who make it possible.
It is possible because of liberals like you, who want illegals to have easy access to our country. You are a traitor to the US.

North Richland Hills, TX

#23870 Jul 23, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I never realized Minnesota was a hot bend of illegally immigration.
Minnesota? What do I care about MInnesota? I am a Texan, in Texas whereas, you are not.

LOLOL, you stupid Liberal Ex-Texan, whisked away to CA. LOl, Good riddance you liberal turd.
Just send us some of those conservative Californians. You can beat yourself to the liberal drums.

North Richland Hills, TX

#23871 Jul 23, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dear: if you served, you would know that Bush deserted.
Bush left without permission without any intention of coming back.
Bergdorf, at worst, may have gone AWOL.
I did serve. That's why I know what a deserter is. And, the issue isn't Bush, it's Bergdorf.
He is a deserter.

North Richland Hills, TX

#23872 Jul 23, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
While you take your puffing to rest stops everywhere.
You're here, you're queer, happy for you, Shug.
Is this a new rule? If someone calls another queer, he must also be a queer?
Takes one to know one, kindergartner?
I call many people inflammatory names. Maybe I'm a queer black from one country who sucks Obama in another country? Oh wait, I'm illegal too, right?

I miss the times when politics were simpler.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#23873 Jul 23, 2014
Liberal farts are welcome in most Greek restaurants....

North Richland Hills, TX

#23874 Jul 23, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea... not to many are jealous of your mental acumen... Forrest... maybe a few of your classmates in the paste and safety scissors class.
You liberals are the ones making all the dumb-ass rules.You have degraded everything America believes in. Best thing to happen, would be you liberals sit down and shut up, while real Americans decide the fate of our country which, you don't deserve..

North Richland Hills, TX

#23875 Jul 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
U mad bro?.. LOL..@ a thin skinned tard.
Lol, Liberals call to fight, then hide behind the couch. How the hell did they get a voice?
Ugg

Dallas, TX

#23876 Jul 23, 2014
Typical politician
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#23877 Jul 23, 2014
You will be caught if you hide behind the couch to release a fart
Sheep

United States

#23878 Jul 23, 2014
The best part of all this bickering, it keeps you distracted. Do you really think anyone in office in Washington, or Texas for that matter, really cares what you think? Oh they'll talk a good game, typically right before election time, but once elected what do they do? And all you idiots are more concerned about "your team" being right than what is best for our country. Guess what, it isn't an all or nothing thing, if I'm a republican, I don't have to agree with all things republican, same goes for democrats. But you people think you won't be thought of as a "real" whatever if you don't buy and promote that sides views. If you want to know what's destroying and deviding our nation, look in the mirror, don't worry whatever "side" your on and whatever political big mouth that spews crap that you so eagerly can't wait to eat, approves. Try to have an opinion based on facts people, and having one of your own, for once

North Richland Hills, TX

#23879 Jul 23, 2014
Pro all life wrote:
How many of you "pro life" hypocrites had meat to eat today?
I'm so pro life I don't even eat honey.
How about some Christians try acting like Christ, instead of Satan?
I'm pro-life but, I love hamburgers. Are you saying that my hamburger has babies in it?
Stop using Christianity to support your arguments, Christianity is against abortion, not for it. Note: Catholics are not Christian.
Frank Pharts

Houston, TX

#23880 Jul 23, 2014
At the Vatican, the uniforms of the Swiss Guards have special cotton filters to muffle farts.
Laughable

United States

#23881 Jul 23, 2014
Technically, a Christian is just someone who believes Christ is the son of God. Don't be so self righteous, you're in the same group as Satan himself, he too believes.
Imperial Chicano

United States

#23882 Jul 23, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pro-life but, I love hamburgers. Are you saying that my hamburger has babies in it?
Stop using Christianity to support your arguments, Christianity is against abortion, not for it. Note: Catholics are not Christian.
Nor do they want to be. We dont believe in road side snake handlers to lead our lives. Bhhajajha tennie shoe wearing preachers trying to make a buck.we believe jews killed chuy.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#23883 Jul 23, 2014
Chewbacca or "Chewie" was well known for blasting loud farts on the set of Star Wars....
L Morales

United States

#23884 Jul 23, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Chewbacca or "Chewie" was well known for blasting loud farts on the set of Star Wars..........
The real one again,
Thats right, I heard about that. But did you size doesnt really come into play as far as smell. Maybe noise they can be louder the bigger you are but smell doesnt really come into in reference to size. Who would of thought....
Deena Chalmers

El Paso, TX

#23885 Jul 23, 2014
Wendy is off the heezy, fer sheezy!

Last night Politico's Roger Simon, tweeted that the Texas governor is "sending 1,000 National Guard troops to border to shoot small children." Yet 12 hours later, Glenn Thrush, another longtime Politico veteran, tweeted a plea for civility, begging people not to use a popular opponents' nickname for Texas Democratic gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23886 Jul 23, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Even while struggling with Altimeters, Reagan was best President since WW2. Nancy wiping his face, is far more respectable, than Monica blowing Bill.
Now that's the truth. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back child support vs marriage license (Apr '14) Tue Thats wrong 14
This is the clown, who's READY to GET DOWN! Tue Oh well 4
Sandra Vincent's Griffin Dec 3 Sendo 1
News Traffic Alert: I-20 Eb traffic at a standstill ... Nov 23 EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1
Help Nov 22 Debra Timmons 1
Debra Timmons Nov 22 Scoop 1
A verse that speaks to you, and helps you throu... Nov 22 Taco Bender 11

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages