lake striker marina under new ownership

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wandering

Henderson, TX

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Hey just thought everyone would like to know lake striker marina and resturant has new ownership. They have really cleaned up the place,redone the resturant and motel rooms and cabins. They have lots of plans for the place.Should give it a try..

Since: Jun 10

Henderson

#2 Jul 7, 2010
What about the swimming area? I could go for a dip right about now in some funky Striker water.
just wandering

Henderson, TX

#3 Jul 8, 2010
they have cleaned it up and have plans to haul in sand for beaches
oh really

Henderson, TX

#4 Jul 8, 2010
hey just wondering, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about the place...are they hiring?
just wandering

Henderson, TX

#5 Jul 8, 2010
maybe they just opened up so it is worth a try..

Since: Jun 10

Henderson

#6 Jul 8, 2010
just wandering wrote:
they have cleaned it up and have plans to haul in sand for beaches
Wow. They cleaned up all of the lake including offenders, mexicans, AND the nasty lake itself? Must of been a high gas/electric bill to boil all of that.
stupid

Henderson, TX

#7 Jul 9, 2010
hey boofus, you sound like a duffus!!!
bahahahahah!!!
just saying

Henderson, TX

#8 Jul 9, 2010
Ain't been no big meth bust out there in a long time, maybe the new Sheriff is keeping the riff raff out, as far as the mexicans go, someones gotta mow the yard!! But really, I have eaten there and it is great, but if you want real good food go at night
yum

Henderson, TX

#9 Jul 10, 2010
got burgers there the other night and they were awesome! Best I've ever got down there!!
yes sir

Henderson, TX

#10 Jul 12, 2010
What all is on the menu? I am hungry and will try it out.
just wandering

Henderson, TX

#11 Jul 12, 2010
I know of fish and burgers
just saying

Henderson, TX

#12 Jul 14, 2010
They also have old fashioned hand battered chicken fried steak and butterfly fried shrimp too!!
HUH

Henderson, TX

#13 Jul 21, 2010
Guess its worth a try
God bless

Henderson, TX

#14 Jul 22, 2010
It is well worth a try, ate there Sunday it was great! They were busy but the food came out fast and hot! Going back Friday nite for all you can eat catfish!! Service was wonderful too!!
land owner there

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2010
We own 2 places on Lake Striker and the resturant has needed some fixing up for years now. The very nice little lady who ran it was a pleasure to do business with, however she never kept anything in the store at any given time. I am hoping if there is a new owner for real that they will do better. I was having to drive all the way back into town for things.
camper

United States

#16 Jul 24, 2010
We are staying at the lake this weekend. It really is nice. The new owners are really great people. They are doing a wonderful job on the make over. Everybody should stop in to visit.
God bless

Henderson, TX

#17 Jul 25, 2010
They are in the process of stocking the store better, Just stop by and let them know what you would like to see in the store.
will try

Henderson, TX

#18 Jul 25, 2010
Well I don't know the "nice little lady" that someone refered to! We have went to fish and picnic a few times and when I have went in to pay for launch and to fish on the pierre, that was the rudest and most hateful woman ever! we haven't been back in quite awhile because of her!! We will be more than happy to venture back out there now that she is gone!!
She took our money and put it in the drawer and turned and was walking away without saying anything but the price. And then when I asked if I needed a receipt for my boat and to for the kids on the dock. She turned back and said. "I know who you are." very hateful. Glad she is GONE!!

Since: Jul 10

Bullard, TX

#19 Jul 25, 2010
went down there last weekend and they were very nice. Hopefully next time we will have time to eat there
awesome

Henderson, TX

#20 Aug 7, 2010
The best catfish around, ate there Friday Night and ran into people that drove from Kilgore just to eat!! Great homemade pies too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake forest park, will it survive!? Apr 17 Sterling Marlin 7
pregnant girls in town? haha (Jun '13) Apr 12 Shes not that old 45
Downtown businesses (Apr '17) Apr 11 WanderingWander 5
The cookie jar Apr 10 Midixon Uranus 5
Scarlett letter Apr 10 Midixon Uranus 2
You know your from Henderson if ... (Jul '08) Apr 10 Midixon Uranus 230
Britney waller (Jun '17) Apr 3 Honeybee 3

Henderson Jobs

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages