marriage.....counseling....

Since: Apr 13

Austin, TX

#21 Jun 7, 2013
Hey I appreciate all the advice...even wild mans...mainly for showing me exactly how not to act.
Like I've said.. I'm not going to treat her like I treated the others. And I'm not going to treat my children's mother that way either. I will raise them exactly the way they should be raised through action and example. Wild man...I don't think this forum is for u. I'll check into counseling. I think we both have become so use to the way things are that we don't know how to change even if we want to
wild man

Henderson, TX

#22 Jun 7, 2013
why are yall mad at me I am not the one that has problems his wife doe not care about my fluffy buddy he should be told the truth. By the way you stupid punk if you need help get a pro not a bunch of us dumb asses that don't know left from right you got big problems.
On The Level

United States

#23 Jun 7, 2013
eastexman wrote:
Hey I appreciate all the advice...even wild mans...mainly for showing me exactly how not to act.
Like I've said.. I'm not going to treat her like I treated the others. And I'm not going to treat my children's mother that way either. I will raise them exactly the way they should be raised through action and example. Wild man...I don't think this forum is for u. I'll check into counseling. I think we both have become so use to the way things are that we don't know how to change even if we want to
I sure wish you the best there! You seem to have a great attitude about this, even with all the frustration. Hopefully your wife will see where the flaws are as well and be willing to work where it's needed. Again, good luck with this!

Austin, TX

#24 Jun 7, 2013
Someone's mad. Lol awe...a single tear rolls down my cheek. Ha
wild man

Henderson, TX

#25 Jun 7, 2013
no one likes to hear the truth maybe I should of just played along with you fluffy and put words in your ears you wanted to hear. there is no way of me knowing what the other side of the story is. You might be right or wrong. Get A LIFE FLUFFY
In the Know

Kilgore, TX

#26 Jun 7, 2013
wild man wrote:
no one likes to hear the truth maybe I should of just played along with you fluffy and put words in your ears you wanted to hear. there is no way of me knowing what the other side of the story is. You might be right or wrong. Get A LIFE FLUFFY
Flush, Flush, Flush !!!!!!!!!!
wild man

Henderson, TX

#27 Jun 7, 2013
In the Know I THINK THAT YOU ARE EAST TEXAS MAN HE JUST AINT GOT NO BALLS AND USES ANOTHER HANDLE TO HELP HIM GET OUT

Keller, TX

#28 Jun 7, 2013
Things are a bit better...started talking about our mistakes instead of her mistakes. Instead of saying things I feel she's doing wrong.. I am nice and talk about how we both need to work on different things. But its beginning to show promise of being better. Hopefully I keep my cool and make a point to go above and beyond to show her I care for her...then she will do the same.
In the Know

Kilgore, TX

#29 Jun 7, 2013
wild man wrote:
In the Know I THINK THAT YOU ARE EAST TEXAS MAN HE JUST AINT GOT NO BALLS AND USES ANOTHER HANDLE TO HELP HIM GET OUT
The more you post, the more you really show your stupidity so maybe you need to find a hobby. Just sayin'
wild man

Henderson, TX

#30 Jun 7, 2013
I am not stupid just tell the truth your the one that is stupid why don't you just but out, mind your own I bet you can tend to your own problems. I bet you got some
In the Know

Kilgore, TX

#31 Jun 7, 2013
wild man wrote:
I am not stupid just tell the truth your the one that is stupid why don't you just but out, mind your own I bet you can tend to your own problems. I bet you got some
Ha, Ha !!!!
In the Know

Kilgore, TX

#32 Jun 7, 2013
wild man wrote:
You're right, I can tend to my own problems ... and yes everyone has them.
move on

Henderson, TX

#33 Jun 8, 2013
You are so full of yourself JD! This man is not talking about you and your fantasy girlfriend. You are not the always the center of conversation or thought- although you desire to be. Get over yourself. Do you really think she still has feelings for you? Last time I checked you were still with your own wife. Focus on your own marriage.

No one mentioned JD or that this post had anything to do with a cheating wife. Looks to me like someone has some unresolved issues. Wasn't the whole JD scandal months ago? Get over it.
wild man

Henderson, TX

#35 Jun 9, 2013
Loser you must be the wife you dont know who i am i have been married for twelve years i dont mistreat my wife i have two kids and am well of have my own business . I have seen many women that are with complete losers that are lazy no good for nothing and are happy, and put up with so much shit that makes me pissed of In other words i have seen many good hard working men that provide more than enough and cant keep the women they just are never satisfied the would rather have the losers wear it out why tell me loser you seem to know it all.
Therapy

Tyler, TX

#36 Jun 9, 2013
move on wrote:
You are so full of yourself JD! This man is not talking about you and your fantasy girlfriend. You are not the always the center of conversation or thought- although you desire to be. Get over yourself. Do you really think she still has feelings for you? Last time I checked you were still with your own wife. Focus on your own marriage.

No one mentioned JD or that this post had anything to do with a cheating wife. Looks to me like someone has some unresolved issues. Wasn't the whole JD scandal months ago? Get over it.
JD scandal months ago? Really.....
move on

Gladewater, TX

#38 Jun 10, 2013
Maybe we're talking about two different people.
My Bad

Henderson, TX

#39 Jun 10, 2013
I am a bad person. I cheated on my wife while she was sick. Now she is gone and I am back with the woman I was cheating with. I can't sleep at night she is haunting me. Even though the one I am with now, slept with so many others and messed many marriages up.
dirty laundry

Henderson, TX

#40 Jun 11, 2013
Gezus peeps! Why share your dirty secrets on this forum????Why Why Why? If you truly want to feel better about what you have done- seek forgiveness from the One who counts. Putting your business on here simply feeds the monkeys!
another man

Henderson, TX

#41 Jun 14, 2013
hey Bad, she will never change, if she cheated with you she will most likely cheat on you too. Once a cheater always a cheater
wild man

United States

#42 Jul 13, 2013
another man wrote:
hey Bad, she will never change, if she cheated with you she will most likely cheat on you too. Once a cheater always a cheater
And she is still cheating on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mug shot of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 hr fast action 5
wow she's locked up 7 hr Oh Yeah 14
Looking for Lawn Mower & Chainsaw Shop (Jan '14) 12 hr YEA WHATEVER 30
chase holts 19 hr Sad sad 55
Who is Rand Cates 23 hr WB 5
Verizon Service Tue needzmycellservice 1
Henderson City Government At Its Finest Aug 20 Confused 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance