Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19236 Aug 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay gay gay gay you people are just so hung up on gay and it is so tiring listening to it. You want gay go get gay and quit trying to force this absurdity on people who don't and children.
What we are witnessing is years of NEA brainwash in the public school system that perversion is "normal".

Considering that they claim being gay is from birth and being liberal is a genetic trait and combine it with NEA brainwashing, we have a bunch of loud mouthed leftist mutants.

The NEA has also destroyed the idea of personal responsibility as it is a cornerstone of individual freedom. The libtards call the right to abortions "freedom of choice", but it
is in fact a result of being irresponsible for their own actions.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19237 Aug 5, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>The Childrens Home of Hillboroigh County is accepting unaccompanied children. Catholic Charities works with people officially designated as tefugees.....but the unaccompanied Central American children have no official rules.Catholic charities faces bureacratic hurdles before they can do anything. One Tampa agency has taken in some of the boys in a shelter in Pasco County through the US Dept of health andhuman services......Refugee Resettlement program....my Grandsons.other grandmother is a social worker at the Childrens Home. I give money....food and clothes for them. You need to get out of nursing and maybe be a cashier at Walmart. Gasman is amusing......
And I don't just want to talk to unprofessionals like you. Give your husband and your children my sympathy .,......I would bet you never laugh or have an orgasm.
The Catholic charities are still helping many of them you idiot!!! And so are other Christian orgs!!! So called Christian orgs are the main ones doing anything for them!!! Blah blah blah always plenty of bs from you. Do not worry your self, I do not give unprofessional advice or I would just say to you that your need to seek help for your anger issues. I bet you do wish you could dig into MY life. I find most liberals have had a screwed up life with abandonment issues. You have no idea what kind of nurse I am so that just shows what an idiot you are. I bet you haven't done anything but nurse your self in a very long time.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19238 Aug 5, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, power boss, except that my civil rights are being denied by states that refuse to recognize my relationship with my partner. It's a beautiful dream because we love each other like all get out. Where do you get off saying I can't get benefits from him?
Same sex marriage is NOT a "civil right". It's just a legal matter that deals with your CHOICE.
No one chooses their own race, sex(at birth) or nationality. Big difference.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#19239 Aug 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
I see it as you have your rights and I have mine. There should be no problem with that!
But my rights are not the same as yours which is why it is discrimination. The President and the Attorney General have pledged equality for all.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19240 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What we are witnessing is years of NEA brainwash in the public school system that perversion is "normal".
Considering that they claim being gay is from birth and being liberal is a genetic trait and combine it with NEA brainwashing, we have a bunch of loud mouthed leftist mutants.
The NEA has also destroyed the idea of personal responsibility as it is a cornerstone of individual freedom. The libtards call the right to abortions "freedom of choice", but it
is in fact a result of being irresponsible for their own actions.
Yes brainwash is right. What is crazy is acceptable and what is acceptable is crazy. They make those claims that they were born that way but they have been debunked every times so far. I for one could care less until they start trying to convince me I have no right to be against it.
Unbelievable that it is alright to butcher a baby. Now that gives insight of who these people are.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19241 Aug 5, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
But my rights are not the same as yours which is why it is discrimination. The President and the Attorney General have pledged equality for all.
You have the same rights I do. You are not going to get special rights if I have my way. I wish no harm to anyone but I have my rights but you claim you do not, but you do.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19242 Aug 5, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. There are equal rights which we are all entitled to and then there are "special" rights which you are asking for.

Why wouldn't Bathhouse Barry want special rights for gays?.
dems

San Antonio, TX

#19243 Aug 5, 2014
those dems
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#19244 Aug 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the same rights I do. You are not going to get special rights if I have my way. I wish no harm to anyone but I have my rights but you claim you do not, but you do.
Just because a man enjoys another man doing things to him and on him doesn't make him less of a man. Lots of men enjoy good, old fashioned, kinky sex, just with other dudes and not a woman. Nothing wrong with it in my book.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19245 Aug 5, 2014
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because a man enjoys another man doing things to him and on him doesn't make him less of a man. Lots of men enjoy good, old fashioned, kinky sex, just with other dudes and not a woman. Nothing wrong with it in my book.
Well have fun. The rest of us are tired of hearing about it.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19246 Aug 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted tex
Same sex marriage is NOT a "civil right". It's just a legal matter that deals with your CHOICE.
No one chooses their own race, sex(at birth) or nationality. Big difference.
There are plenty of people who did not choose their sexuality, and there is a long history of those people killing themselves, after being told over and over they were sinners or deviants. Under American law, marriage is a legal contract, and nothing more. You can make your marriage a religious thing, but under law, it is still a contract, that can be dissolved(divorce).
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19247 Aug 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. There are equal rights which we are all entitled to and then there are "special" rights which you are asking for.
Why wouldn't Bathhouse Barry want special rights for gays?.
Your obsessive homophobia and obsession with "bathhouse Barry"might mean you secretly want to have sex with the President. You wouldn't just keep repeating it over and over if you didn't have a mancrush ,that your a shamed of , on Obama. Just keep telling yourself, that if you don't act on it , you are still straight. You could be the Deer Park "Larry Craig".
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#19249 Aug 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsessive homophobia and obsession with "bathhouse Barry"might mean you secretly want to have sex with the President. You wouldn't just keep repeating it over and over if you didn't have a mancrush ,that your a shamed of , on Obama. Just keep telling yourself, that if you don't act on it , you are still straight. You could be the Deer Park "Larry Craig".
Give the guy a break - he had a really wide stance when he sat on the crapper. That doesn't necessarily mean he was gay.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19250 Aug 6, 2014
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not interested in condemning anyone for what they want to do in regards to their sex life. The only place I get involved in it is when I am expected to go along with it and believe that is a marriage and vote that way. And when this stuff is presented to kids at the school.
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#19251 Aug 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not interested in condemning anyone for what they want to do in regards to their sex life. The only place I get involved in it is when I am expected to go along with it and believe that is a marriage and vote that way. And when this stuff is presented to kids at the school.
I agree that toddlers don't need to exposed to steamy, sexual situations. Let them enjoy their cartoons. But once a kid reaches middle school, we need to explain to them the options they have before them. At the onset of puberty, kids get curious and want to explore each other's bodies so we shouldn't limit their options at all. Lots of middle schoolers are going gay now and it makes us a richer society.
texan

United States

#19252 Aug 6, 2014
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that toddlers don't need to exposed to steamy, sexual situations. Let them enjoy their cartoons. But once a kid reaches middle school, we need to explain to them the options they have before them. At the onset of puberty, kids get curious and want to explore each other's bodies so we shouldn't limit their options at all. Lots of middle schoolers are going gay now and it makes us a richer society.
you're one sick bastard. Do everybody a favor and get rid of yourself.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19254 Aug 6, 2014
People like Frank Gray need to be locked away, children in middle school are still children, and Frank sounds like a pedophile looking for young boys to take advantage of. Locked away for ever, we already have too many perverts walking the streets.
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#19255 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
People like Frank Gray need to be locked away, children in middle school are still children, and Frank sounds like a pedophile looking for young boys to take advantage of. Locked away for ever, we already have too many perverts walking the streets.
Leave it to a neanderthal like you to automatically equate homosexuality with perversion like that. At no point did he say anything about what you state so apparently you are projecting your own fantasies onto him. You religious nuts are ruining our society but you're too blind to see it.
Gasman

United States

#19256 Aug 6, 2014
Fondle the religious nuts...oops, I just farted again....

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19257 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
I agree with you. I believe that one who appears to be a woman defending him is him again unless it Frank Gray was a woman in the first place. Then comes the Gasman all from El Paso. Out comes one and then all the other ones too all from El Paso. Sure, we are hearing from all these people out of El Paso.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stubborn wives... 6 hr whatever 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 hr That Fart Guy 22,555
What happened to China Cafe 9 hr donkeyshow 2
Any good furniture stores in town 10 hr Dss 9
fast moms 12 hr Right 12
rusk county sheriff department only work four d... (Nov '10) Mon agree 39
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henderson Jobs