Josey Wales

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

And you should go back to grammar school and learn how to punctuate and spell you liberal Obama lover! You are typical of Obama welfare trash, uneducated and stupid!
Josey Wales

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

And another thing, fack you! I'll post on whatever forum I want!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Josey Wales wrote:

And another thing you will not post on here when you want are you will get replies from me. Besides the other folks are egoring your messages so now you have to deal with the big and bad and ugly josew wales.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Josey Wales wrote:
And you should go back to grammar school and learn how to punctuate and spell you liberal Obama lover! You are typical of Obama welfare trash, uneducated and stupid!

Mr oulaw josy wales your the one who probly voted for the banana head and regardless if you did not your eqall to his level. Oh and don,t worrie about the spelling and grammer josey wales this is a topix forum not a tax forum so grammer isnot so inportant. I have a money tree in my back yard and i have all the time in the wrold to downgrade your messages. So far you have been a piece of cake for me to push around and i,am going to push you off of this forum. Are did i spill that right?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Sam Houston is surely spinning in his grave, if he's seen these halfwits on the Texas forum.Oooohhh yeah, that's right.He passed away!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Sam Houston is surely spinning in his grave, if he's seen these halfwits on the Texas forum.Oooohhh yeah, that's right.He passed away!
Now you see why I don't spend very much time on here anymore. It's just too intellectually challenging. LOL
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you see why I don't spend very much time on here anymore. It's just too intellectually challenging. LOL

Yeaaah enjoy the show mr defiant, this forum is just to kill time and to get a laugh out of the mad reactions that people give. They are stupid anyway so therefore they deserve to be bothered on the forum. Yeaaa you can help me on this forum are you can leave.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:

Get used to it and find youself a better handle before you post.
for

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Don't care
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

John, go brush your teeth if you have any, if not at least use some mouth wash. You still talk the same old redneck BS as always. I'm sooooooooo scared; NOT! All blow and no go and as forever the only thing bad about you is your breath. Stay on him Wales.
Way

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Texan wrote:
John, go brush your teeth if you have any, if not at least use some mouth wash. You still talk the same old redneck BS as always. I'm sooooooooo scared; NOT! All blow and no go and as forever the only thing bad about you is your breath. Stay on him Wales.
Mr texan josey wales is to easy to stomp on. Howver i think i will go find me a storm chasing forum you guys are to easy to whip!
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Josey Wales wrote:

Well as i had figured you could not stand up to me on this forum could you? My job has been done. Gooby mr wales, yeaaa next time you think you are bad come find me on a storm chasing forum.
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

test
lkg

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Oerru

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Get used to it and find youself a better handle before you post.
Born in Houston 58 years ago.Don't like my handle? That's a shame.I'd move to La Porte, but apparently only idiots live there.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as i had figured you could not stand up to me on this forum could you? My job has been done. Gooby mr wales, yeaaa next time you think you are bad come find me on a storm chasing forum.
It's good when a person such as yourself, knows when they are overmatched.
Bella

Silsbee, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Josey Wales wrote:
I'm with you Josey, he does need improvement on grammer and manners as well. Sorry he tried to push you around for no reason but just to bully. Off with Obama any day!!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to say it, makes me wish"Oregon Sux"was still around.At least she could spell.
Bella

Silsbee, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr oulaw josy wales your the one who probly voted for the banana head and regardless if you did not your eqall to his level. Oh and don,t worrie about the spelling and grammer josey wales this is a topix forum not a tax forum so grammer isnot so inportant. I have a money tree in my back yard and i have all the time in the wrold to downgrade your messages. So far you have been a piece of cake for me to push around and i,am going to push you off of this forum. Are did i spill that right?
And we all pay for your Obama cell, your groceries,housing and we the people were ripped off for your education Oinker. Seriously you should be ashamed to be so illerate. Do you not know how to use spell check?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 min here you go 21,408
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 16 min nina 496
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr nina roth 753
Love scandal at RCSO and RC courthouse 2 hr itsalwayshisconcern 5
Looking for Lawn Mower & Chainsaw Shop (Jan '14) 4 hr John Deere 19
Brent Neibert (May '12) 11 hr Timothy Neibert 44
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 16 hr Larry Grover 591
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••