Go Paul Sadler
Protector

Henderson, TX

#1 Dec 21, 2011
A real man is finally entered the race. Got my vote and thousands more......
Johnny the Baptist

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2011
A real man? He's just white trash with money. I wonder how long before the skeletons start running out of his closet....
Brachfield or bust

Austin, TX

#3 Dec 21, 2011
Protector wrote:
A real man is finally entered the race. Got my vote and thousands more......
He is smarter than the 4 top republican canidates put together. Dewherst is a blithering idiot and Craig James needs to be locked in a utility closer with an ice machine.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 21, 2011
All these so called conservatives will vote for Dewherst even though he is a flaming liberal. Craig James needs to be locked in a dark utility closet with an ice machine. Craig might be able to get :the pirate" to run his campaign...lol

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 21, 2011
Brachfield or bust wrote:
<quoted text>
He is smarter than the 4 top republican canidates put together. Dewherst is a blithering idiot and Craig James needs to be locked in a utility closer with an ice machine.
Brachfield you beat me to it....I wonder how many of the slack jaws around Henderson will have any idea what we are talking about with Craig James?
what the hell

Henderson, TX

#6 Dec 22, 2011
Paul Sadler,, yeah right. Just what this country needs in Washington. Another liberal, democrat lawyer to rubber stamp what the socialist DNC wants to do. I hope and pray that Texas has got better sense that to elect him to anything. Hell he couldn't even win a seat on the school board here!
june

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2011
Johnny the Baptist wrote:
A real man? He's just white trash with money. I wonder how long before the skeletons start running out of his closet..
..
why you call him white thrash? You need to go read your Bible and not judge. Start in Matthew. I don't like my kin being called white trash.
wow

Henderson, TX

#8 Dec 22, 2011
I guess he has recovered from his bankruptcy. There is no way I will trust him with that kind of responsibility if he can't handle his own finances. He isn't getting my vote.
gong

Henderson, TX

#9 Dec 22, 2011
what about the big house. does it belong to the finance comany
wow

Henderson, TX

#10 Dec 22, 2011
Which "big house" are you referring to?
can you handle the truth

Henderson, TX

#11 Dec 26, 2011
If you are a teacher or the spouse of a teacher or if you have a loved one who is a teacher or if you care about your kids or grandkids who are in school, you should vote for Paul Sadler. Forget about HISD school board, it has the "good old boy" problem and getting elected to that is certainly not something to be concerned with. When Paul was serving in the Texas house, he did more for education than any of these republicans have done collectively. In fact he has probably forgotten more about education than they all know. We had a chance to elect him to the state senate and instead elected Eltife from Tyler. One more time if you care about education or involved in it in any capacity you will be making a big mistake letting Paul slip by again. If you don't believe me just look at the condition of Texas education today. David Dewhurst was in control of many of the results that came from the legislature this past session. He doesn't need to be U.S. senator. Liberal or conservative, Paul Sadler would do a great job. Oh by the way if you are a teacher and have health insurance at your job, Paul was responsible for providing that legislation. You may not like him for what ever reason but he is indeed a smart man and needs to be elected. Can you handle the truth?
poll watcher

Henderson, TX

#12 Dec 26, 2011
what the hell wrote:
Paul Sadler,, yeah right. Just what this country needs in Washington. Another liberal, democrat lawyer to rubber stamp what the socialist DNC wants to do. I hope and pray that Texas has got better sense that to elect him to anything. Hell he couldn't even win a seat on the school board here!
Paul was gentleman enough not to trash his opponent. His opponent was under House arrest for the stunt he pulled in Louisiana and then came back to Rusk County, called the man.....FEDERAL....and threatened to kill him....Paul knew and did not expose his opponent......
poll watcher

Henderson, TX

#13 Dec 26, 2011
Johnny the Baptist wrote:
A real man? He's just white trash with money. I wonder how long before the skeletons start running out of his closet....
Shake those skeletons.....I personally wonder if the question Dewhurst skeletons will come up?
poll watcher

Henderson, TX

#14 Dec 26, 2011
can you handle the truth wrote:
If you are a teacher or the spouse of a teacher or if you have a loved one who is a teacher or if you care about your kids or grandkids who are in school, you should vote for Paul Sadler. Forget about HISD school board, it has the "good old boy" problem and getting elected to that is certainly not something to be concerned with. When Paul was serving in the Texas house, he did more for education than any of these republicans have done collectively. In fact he has probably forgotten more about education than they all know. We had a chance to elect him to the state senate and instead elected Eltife from Tyler. One more time if you care about education or involved in it in any capacity you will be making a big mistake letting Paul slip by again. If you don't believe me just look at the condition of Texas education today. David Dewhurst was in control of many of the results that came from the legislature this past session. He doesn't need to be U.S. senator. Liberal or conservative, Paul Sadler would do a great job. Oh by the way if you are a teacher and have health insurance at your job, Paul was responsible for providing that legislation. You may not like him for what ever reason but he is indeed a smart man and needs to be elected. Can you handle the truth?
The truth hurts!!!PAUL SADLER ALL THE WAY.
Rusk County resident

Dallas, TX

#15 Jul 12, 2012
wow wrote:
I guess he has recovered from his bankruptcy. There is no way I will trust him with that kind of responsibility if he can't handle his own finances. He isn't getting my vote.
Paul hasn't filed for bankruptcy - if you had done your research, you would know that. These sort of rumors start originate from those that have NO proof and have nothing else to do with their time.
june also

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2012
I don't understand why someone thinks they know everyones business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Everitt (Mar '15) Sat SoDone 9
Why are women in this town so damn rude to wait... (Aug '16) Sat Willie Granville 21
Sexual transmitted disease Fri Anonymous 1
Miranda scott Fri Serendipity 2
Henderson pound Thu Cureeyus 5
Steroids (Oct '16) Apr 14 Youngnutts 19
God is not dead! Apr 12 easy does it 4

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages