First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no hoes wanted

Henderson, TX

#22 Apr 22, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
You may stand with what you posted, but I'm here to tell you that you are very wrong. Your parents should be ashamed of you, and if anyone is even remotely interested in you they should be ashamed of you also.
I am not looking, dont want any, have no use for any, and my parents are very proud of me and what I have done with my life. I have been down the road with this Henderson trash, and the only thing good that came of are my children, that I raised without any help.
smh

Henderson, TX

#23 Apr 23, 2013
no hoes wanted wrote:
<quoted text> I am not looking, dont want any, have no use for any, and my parents are very proud of me and what I have done with my life. I have been down the road with this Henderson trash, and the only thing good that came of are my children, that I raised without any help.
Well then good for you, but just because you made bad decisions and you had to deal with all that "Henderson trash" doesn't mean the rest of us went around causing trouble. So, before you decide to judge ALL of us Henderson women remember you made your own bed, not us. Unless of course you were forced to sleep with someone, but that still doesn't make it right for you to judge all of us. All of us didn't do anything to you.
smh

Henderson, TX

#24 Apr 23, 2013
This is Okay. It was suppose to be smh from the beginning. It's not two people just wanted to clarify.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chase holts 1 hr Ashley orr 18
deadbeat daddy 1 hr Ashley orr 16
News Rusk County Shooting Suspect Now Facing Drug Ch... (Jul '08) 17 hr Just me 48
Really Good Dope Mon helping others in... 3
Can't Handle The Truth Mon Oh Yeah 8
Beware of Brad Darragh (Jun '15) Mon OneLessVictim 7
Fred Dunlap Anniversary Celebration Sun Pete Miller milan... 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages