First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

De Berry, TX

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Are there any REAL men out there? I don't want a liar cheater bullshitter or any of that. I want a MAN that's honest open faithful and still believes in chivalry.
I WISH

Henderson, TX

#2 Oct 15, 2012
That would be no. Sad but true they pretty much all use you then, take all you're self esteem away until you're sick then abandon you like trash and blame you for everyone's problems.

Since: Oct 12

De Berry, TX

#3 Oct 15, 2012
It's just f*cked up. I KNOW there HAS to be a true gentleman out there... OR a lady that's not into smash & dash or just using you..
Herpity Derpity

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 15, 2012
You're right, there is a lot of trash out there. However, not all hope is lost. My opinions on the matter are as follows:

You may be looking in the wrong places... or
You may be so focused on the one you can't have, that you miss the opportunities passing by... or
You have nothing to offer to the gene pool.

Just opinions, feel free to ad to the list and maybe we can figure out what we could all do to be better potential partners.
Herpity Derpity

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 15, 2012
I retract my opinions after reading your ~11hr old thread titled "Is it dead".

Apparently you've already covered these topics.
hum

Henderson, TX

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Did you find any singles
WANTED

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Decent honest loving and caring MAN between 30-40 not a heavy drinker or druggie hopefully with Christian values to tell this girl she's beautiful ( really good on the eyes) just being honest lol and to make me feel worth it again....
single

Dallas, TX

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Just look . They are good ones left .
WANTED

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2013
Looks can be deceiving most act like some bigshot they're not
no hoes wanted

Henderson, TX

#11 Apr 8, 2013
NO THANKS!!! I would NEVER mess withone of these gold digging, aids infested Rusk County sluts. They are all bed hoppers, drunks, or dope heads.
WANTED

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2013
What makes you think we are sluts? That's rude and hurtful you seem to be just the kind of man we don't want.
no hoes wanted

Henderson, TX

#13 Apr 8, 2013
It's been prooven tme and time again.
Hello

Arlington, TX

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Well u must be talking about a man DS in this town with a disease he got from a girl in this town
goodbye

United States

#15 Apr 8, 2013
No talking about the white girls that screw all these black guys have babies in the white man have to take care of them. SW ..all the local bar flies. that screw ever man in the bar. drink so much they have donky belly. our lives in a trailer house in their pants front yard ....SD
WANTED

United States

#16 Apr 9, 2013
I'm still looking and I'm worth it any decent man out there?
thankful citizen

Dallas, TX

#17 Apr 9, 2013
[email protected] S/M 38
WANTED wrote:
I'm still looking and I'm worth it any decent man out there?
Okay

Henderson, TX

#18 Apr 18, 2013
no hoes wanted wrote:
NO THANKS!!! I would NEVER mess withone of these gold digging, aids infested Rusk County sluts. They are all bed hoppers, drunks, or dope heads.
That is extremely rude and low class. There are promiscuous women everywhere not just in Henderson(there are promiscuous men also). Stereotyping is wrong and that is exactly what you are doing. There are many decent women in this town who are respectable but are constantly judged because of others mistakes. Living in Henderson doesn't make you a "gold digging, aids infested...bed hoppers, drunks, or dope heads". That is an individuals decision. You should be ashamed that you categorize people so shamefully.
no hoes wanted

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
That is extremely rude and low class. There are promiscuous women everywhere not just in Henderson(there are promiscuous men also). Stereotyping is wrong and that is exactly what you are doing. There are many decent women in this town who are respectable but are constantly judged because of others mistakes. Living in Henderson doesn't make you a "gold digging, aids infested...bed hoppers, drunks, or dope heads". That is an individuals decision. You should be ashamed that you categorize people so shamefully.
I stand with what I posted.
QueenB

United States

#20 Apr 19, 2013
no hoes wanted wrote:
<quoted text>I stand with what I posted.
I'm a woman. I'm single. I live in Rusk County. And I don't fit any of the offensive criteria that you listed. You are just a piece of judgmental gutter trash and should probably keep your mouth shut. If you are single, it's no wonder. If you aren't single, I feel sorry for her. Or him.
Okay

Henderson, TX

#21 Apr 22, 2013
no hoes wanted wrote:
<quoted text>I stand with what I posted.
You may stand with what you posted, but I'm here to tell you that you are very wrong. Your parents should be ashamed of you, and if anyone is even remotely interested in you they should be ashamed of you also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felons among you. 3 min seriously 65
Why are women in this town so damn rude to wait... 4 hr formerhendesonite 4
Dr. Hamilton in Overton (Nov '11) 16 hr Lisa 77
Ron Horaney Mon locomotobreath 6
Who are the married men who cheat? Sun post 3
Verizon Service Aug 27 yea 3
Wallace Judalet jr. AKA "Bubba" Aug 26 big weener 9

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance