Dog Grooming
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dog Chapman fan

Henderson, TX

#1 Aug 26, 2007
Does anyone do or know of anyone who does dog grooming "on the side" pretty cheap. Cant really afford to take both my dogs to Pup n' Stuff or Puppy Love right now. One needs an all over shaving and the other need mats taken out.
Alexa

AOL

#2 Aug 26, 2007
Check with Lone Star Kennels. They're out on County Road 222 off 43. I swear Larry is a dog whisperer, lol. I can't remember exactly how much he charges for a full grooming, but he'll work with you as much as he can.
If it's still more than what you can afford, you might check with the girls out at the animal shelter to see if they have any recommendations.
I tried to post the numbers for each but topix won't let me :-(
Dog Chapman fan

Henderson, TX

#3 Aug 26, 2007
Thanks. If he really is a dog whisperer than I NEED him. My cocker goes crazy when we leave the house and my springer spaniel is very very nearsighted and barks like crazy @ what he cant see. lol
doglover

Philippines

#4 Sep 27, 2007
Hi, why not check out http://www.dogbathing-4less.com for dog grooming products and tips?
happymomof4

Henderson, TX

#5 Oct 1, 2007
Dog Chapman fan wrote:
Does anyone do or know of anyone who does dog grooming "on the side" pretty cheap. Cant really afford to take both my dogs to Pup n' Stuff or Puppy Love right now. One needs an all over shaving and the other need mats taken out.
I am taking a grooming class in Kilgore College on Monday nights at the adult education building. They are always in need of animals to practice grooming. You may want to check there if you are still needing help.
rcbs

Henderson, TX

#7 Oct 17, 2007
Pup n' Stuff isn't the same since Phyllis left.
Dog Lover

Henderson, TX

#8 Oct 17, 2007
What's different about Pup-N-Stuff now? Anything important I should know?
Marine Mom

Henderson, TX

#9 Oct 17, 2007
happymomof4 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am taking a grooming class in Kilgore College on Monday nights at the adult education building. They are always in need of animals to practice grooming. You may want to check there if you are still needing help.
Do you just take your dog up there and it's first come first serve or something? I have a very sweet Australian Shepherd and she doesn't need to be clipped, just bathed and ears cleaned. She's very still and good manners while getting her bath, she just hates it and gets her feelings hurt every time I bathe her! I like it when someone else bathes her so she's not mad at me!
Nancy

Henderson, TX

#10 Oct 17, 2007
That place on the circle in that feed store. I was satisfied
WJH

United States

#11 Oct 18, 2007
rcbs wrote:
Pup n' Stuff isn't the same since Phyllis left.
Yep it is much better!
J Bingham

Henderson, TX

#12 Oct 19, 2007
word on the street mexicans eat dog meat

Since: Oct 07

Henderson, TX

#13 Oct 24, 2007
Where did Puppy Love move to? Anyone seen it? Love the Perfume Spray for dogs that they have.
rcbs

Henderson, TX

#14 Oct 25, 2007
WJH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep it is much better!
no it isn't
WJH

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2007
rcbs wrote:
<quoted text>no it isn't
You are allowed your opinion....I am allowed mine! We obviously have two very different opinions of the business and the past owners.
WJH

United States

#16 Oct 25, 2007
You are allowed your opinion and I am allowed mine. We obviously have two very different opinions on the business and the past owners.
kns

Kilgore, TX

#17 Oct 25, 2007
Puppy Love is now on the road behind Kenneth Cain's garage

Duncan, OK

#18 Oct 27, 2007
My dogs miss the Ribbles. Larry Wilkinson is the next best thing. Have to call early, he has quite a business.....Very Nice People at Lone Star.
No Doubt

AOL

#19 Oct 27, 2007
Do they have grooming at Larry's?

Duncan, OK

#20 Oct 28, 2007
Yes, Larry and Jill have grooming. Their facility is wonderful. Larry has wonderful equipment....and it's so clean.
lovepuppylove

Alpine, TX

#21 Oct 28, 2011
Phyllis is and her daughter Gina are working at Puppy Love with Penny now, soooo glad, my dogs love them some Phyllis!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Trailer????? 2 hr Oil field slave 1
Sarah Roberts (Jul '16) Jan 18 GottaKnow 19
Active Warrants Jan 18 Snitch 1
What’s happening Jan 18 Lets be dumb 9
Late night thieves with loud exhaust. Jan 16 John Doe 1
Snitches in Rusk Co Jan 16 John Doe 19
The cookie jar Jan 11 Outsider 3

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance