BossAssBitch

Henderson, TX

#1 Jan 16, 2014
Does anyone know what she's about???
Really

Tampa, FL

#2 Jan 17, 2014
Why don't you ask her instead of making some bullshit post on topix. Grow up a little. Kay? Thanks.
Doc

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2014
BossAssBitch wrote:
Does anyone know what she's about???
Looks to me you're all ass and no boss. Real women want to know something they ask them. They don't make up these lame ass posts on a public forum trying to Gather rumors and hurt someone's reputation or cause others to question it. You're as lame as it gets. It's women like you that grown ass men want nothing to do with. Like a little middle school jealous school girl with apparently a need for starting shit. Grow up kiddie.
Bella

Henderson, TX

#4 Jan 21, 2014
Doc wrote:
<quoted text> Looks to me you're all ass and no boss. Real women want to know something they ask them. They don't make up these lame ass posts on a public forum trying to Gather rumors and hurt someone's reputation or cause others to question it. You're as lame as it gets. It's women like you that grown ass men want nothing to do with. Like a little middle school jealous school girl with apparently a need for starting shit. Grow up kiddie.
You schooled her !! It seems as though every topic on here always comes back to immature, small minded women, just talking trash about other women. I could start a post titled " Childcare" and it would somehow get around to bashing a woman :) I read Topix for other towns and people actually have grown up conversations. Its refreshing !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Fossilfarts 549
Review: Tiger EMS (Aug '13) 11 hr Luvrain67 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Fossilfarts 749
Destinie Linn Webb looking for married men. Tue no1important 7
man at mcdonald's Tue sandy 1
Review: Tina's Troup Trades Days Tue Tina 1
Jordan bundrick Mon Haha 2
Henderson Dating
Find my Match

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]