Any CHRISTIANS on Here Love God?

Any CHRISTIANS on Here Love God?

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Lord is God
#1 Aug 17, 2012
CHRISTIANS COME TESTIFY TO US YOUR LOVE FOR GOD.

I am looking for only those who actually love God.

Not those who talk the talk.

I am looking for those who walk the walk.

If you believe you actually love God then by all means tell me how you SHOW him that you love him everyday.
Dudley Do Right

Austin, TX

#2 Aug 17, 2012
The Lord is God wrote:
CHRISTIANS COME TESTIFY TO US YOUR LOVE FOR GOD.
I am looking for only those who actually love God.
Not those who talk the talk.
I am looking for those who walk the walk.
If you believe you actually love God then by all means tell me how you SHOW him that you love him everyday.
Sounds like your the one "talking the talk". If ya were actually "walking the walk" you would not have time to post such stuff on this forum.
The Lord is God

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 17, 2012
Dudley Do Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your the one "talking the talk". If ya were actually "walking the walk" you would not have time to post such stuff on this forum.
Are you saying that since you have time to post such stuff as you have on this forum that all you do is talk the talk?
geez

Winona, TX

#4 Aug 17, 2012
The Lord is God wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that since you have time to post such stuff as you have on this forum that all you do is talk the talk?
Since we are Christians we do LOVE God. Are you just looking for an argument, because if you are, God doesn't like that!
The Lord is God

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 17, 2012
geez wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we are Christians we do LOVE God. Are you just looking for an argument, because if you are, God doesn't like that!
"Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life"

Make a list of everything you labor for.

On one paper write down all the things you labor for that are of this world which perish.

On another paper make a list of all you labor for that will endureth unto everlasting life.

Then we will compare them and see how much you love God.

When you get done post it all right here then we will discuss it.
The Lord is God

San Antonio, TX

#6 Aug 17, 2012
Lip service is not your love for God.
Lip service

Henderson, TX

#7 Aug 17, 2012
Well crap! I was going to say "Lip service". I guess I'll have to think of something else now.
The Lord is God

San Antonio, TX

#8 Aug 17, 2012
Lip service wrote:
Well crap! I was going to say "Lip service". I guess I'll have to think of something else now.
How come it does not bother you to dishonor yourself like this?
The Lord is God

San Antonio, TX

#9 Aug 17, 2012
Have you ever thought about that?
Lip service

Henderson, TX

#10 Aug 17, 2012
Maybe because I don't have a bug up my butt.
The Lord is God

San Antonio, TX

#11 Aug 17, 2012
You are demon possessed. That is your problem
Lip service

Henderson, TX

#12 Aug 17, 2012
Well my demon might travel to your house and help you get rid of that bug up your butt if you're nice. In addition to his demon duties, he's a part time proctologist. I'll ask him if you want.
visions of the night

Henderson, TX

#13 Aug 17, 2012
I got out some paper and made 2 columns out. The ink flowed & visions come running out my spirit man. I heard a voice say there would be winds storms darkness of clouds so a man could not see his own hand and many many many cantalopes. I am not certain this is exactly what the voice said or what it means. Thank you brother from San Antone for encoraging us to the ways of the Lord.
The Lord is God

San Antonio, TX

#14 Aug 18, 2012
visions of the night wrote:
I got out some paper and made 2 columns out. The ink flowed & visions come running out my spirit man. I heard a voice say there would be winds storms darkness of clouds so a man could not see his own hand and many many many cantalopes. I am not certain this is exactly what the voice said or what it means. Thank you brother from San Antone for encoraging us to the ways of the Lord.
Besides lip service what is it you actually do every day all day long to SHOW your love for God?
The Lord is God

San Antonio, TX

#15 Aug 18, 2012
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

This is real easy to understand what Jesus said here in the Book of John.

Jesus states that if you believe in Him you will bring your deeds to the Light to see if they are in God.

If you do not believe in Him you will continue to do evil and not bring your deeds to the Light.

Are you tired of the temptation you fall prey to day in and day out?

Are you tired of playing the sin games of the world to be of the world?

Are you tired of the darkness you are in day in day out?

Are you weary and tired of your life?

COME TO THE LIGHT AS JESUS SAID YOU MUST DO.

REPENT AND CEASE FROM SEEKING THE PLEASURES OF THIS WORLD.

REPENT AND STOP SEEKING THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD.

FLEE FROM IT...GET RID OF IT....HIDE FROM IT.

ARE YOU READY TO COME TO JESUS.

AND REPENT FROM EVIL.

DID YOU KNOW...EVERY SIN YOU DO...YOU ARE SOMEONE WILL SUFFER FOR IT.

THAT'S RIGHT...EVERY WRONG THING YOU DO...YOU OR SOMEONE SUFFERS FOR IT.

IF YOU ARE TIRED AND WEARY OF THE PATH OF DESTRUCTION...

COME TO THE LIGHT AND REPENT FROM SIN.

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF BEING A SERVANT TO SIN?

THE REASON YOU HAVE SO MUCH EVIL BEFALLING UPON YOU AND YOUR LIFE IS BECAUSE OF THE SIN YOU COMMIT.

ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF BEING A SERVANT TO SIN?

Come To The Light
Lip service

Henderson, TX

#16 Aug 18, 2012
From The Christian Post:
The Bible makes it clear that self-righteousness is the premier enemy of the Gospel. And there is perhaps no group of people who better embody the sin of self-righteousness in the Bible than the Pharisees. In fact, Jesus reserved his harshest criticisms for them, calling them whitewashed tombs and hypocrites. Surprisingly to some, this demonstrates that unrighteous badness is not the greatest threat to gospel advancement. Self-righteous goodness is.

Maybe you should take your own advice and quit being a self righteous jerk. God is in one's heart. Do you honestly think judging people on a public forum proves YOUR love for him?
lol

United States

#17 Aug 18, 2012
the lord is god, is actually a girl, name=donna branham santos=piece of mierda
The Lord is God

San Antonio, TX

#18 Aug 18, 2012
Lip service wrote:
From The Christian Post:
The Bible makes it clear that self-righteousness is the premier enemy of the Gospel. And there is perhaps no group of people who better embody the sin of self-righteousness in the Bible than the Pharisees. In fact, Jesus reserved his harshest criticisms for them, calling them whitewashed tombs and hypocrites. Surprisingly to some, this demonstrates that unrighteous badness is not the greatest threat to gospel advancement. Self-righteous goodness is.
Maybe you should take your own advice and quit being a self righteous jerk. God is in one's heart. Do you honestly think judging people on a public forum proves YOUR love for him?
Making false accusations is a sin. A greater sins than self righteousness.
Childish

Lampasas, TX

#19 Aug 18, 2012
Actually in Gods eye, sin is sin. You're casting a few stones yourself. Second, that phone or pc you're using, is if this world, as is your home, car, money, need I go on? We as Christians should not judge. But I do believe you needed to not have skipped your meds.
The Lord is God

San Antonio, TX

#20 Aug 18, 2012
Childish wrote:
Actually in Gods eye, sin is sin.
Do you have God's eye? No you do not.

You are a idiot telling me how God see's sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop using this excuse. 7 hr Mike 13
Jessica Dawson Martin is having an affair with... Sat Mike 9
People of henderson May 27 Lol 9
Who is Rand Cates May 27 Lol 3
Who got the best pus in town May 25 J Davis 13
All Stars May 25 Yup 8
Review: Vista College (Apr '12) May 25 blind leading the... 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages