glt

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Really dont want to go to geek squad to get my computer debugged. Are there any places here in henderson?
Happy customer

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

I've been very happy with Viking Computer Solutions, located on East Main Street, right across from the Medicine Shop. I would recommend VCS to anyone!
lawyer

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

glt wrote:
Really dont want to go to geek squad to get my computer debugged. Are there any places here in henderson?
A2Z is a good one. They got to me the same day that I called. I highly recommend them to you and to all of my colleagues.
Wishing

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I wish Matt Cannon was still in the computer business. He was the best!
mattsadouche

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Wishing wrote:
I wish Matt Cannon was still in the computer business. He was the best!
Matt was/is a piece of crap. He liked to work on people's wives while he was messing up computers.

Since: Jul 10

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

glt, i can help ya out.
Henderson Native

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Don't use A2Z that place is a joke the owner is a pervert.
glt

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Wow... Hearing some real bad feed back for a2z
Etxzombie

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Viking is great. Not only will those guys fix and warranty anything you bring in, they will also explain things to you so you can understand. They don't try to confuse you with Techno babble. They know their stuff, but they understand that not everybody does. The owner even let me watch him disassemble and repair my laptops screen because I told him I was interested in doing it myself. He let me watch and the whole process took about 20 minutes from start to finish, and he walked me through the process.

Don't go to A2Z. That guy is a joke. That guy told me he didn't have the tools to fix my laptop. When Viking fixed the screen, all it took was a screwdriver.
Nick

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Etxzombie wrote:
Viking is great. Not only will those guys fix and warranty anything you bring in, they will also explain things to you so you can understand. They don't try to confuse you with Techno babble. They know their stuff, but they understand that not everybody does. The owner even let me watch him disassemble and repair my laptops screen because I told him I was interested in doing it myself. He let me watch and the whole process took about 20 minutes from start to finish, and he walked me through the process.
Don't go to A2Z. That guy is a joke. That guy told me he didn't have the tools to fix my laptop. When Viking fixed the screen, all it took was a screwdriver.
who runs viking?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min Truth is might 17,038
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 596
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Frank Pharts 21,431
Brent Neibert (May '12) 11 hr citizen 45
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 19 hr Gasman 754
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 19 hr Gasman 499
Boycott GREEN TOP EXXON - K2 Peddlers 21 hr Battle 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE