divorced or soon to be
smh

Henderson, TX

#1 Oct 19, 2011
Y is it when people go through separation they try to drag other married friends down or out with them? If your gonna be single, great, or not, but have some respect for your not single people, or better yet, find other singles to hang out with....
omg

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2011
Stop whining, if ur marriage is strong u shouldnt worry.
beenthere

Fairfield, TX

#3 Oct 27, 2011
All I can say is misery loves company, and they don't want to be alone.
smh

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2011
omg wrote:
Stop whining, if ur marriage is strong u shouldnt worry.
it is I don't want my wife acting line her dirt leg drama queen friend is all
smh

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2011
beenthere wrote:
All I can say is misery loves company, and they don't want to be alone.
yea and some times misery can't understand what the word no means!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 27, 2011
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
yea and some times misery can't understand what the word no means!
It's possible her friend is hurting and has no one else to turn to. I'm not sure what the circumstances of the separation are but even if it's mutual, there's still pain and a period of grieving involved. As long as your wife isn't behaving in an inappropriate manner then I would let her be with her friend in her time of need.
smh

Henderson, TX

#7 Oct 30, 2011
Knowtorious wrote:
<quoted text>It's possible her friend is hurting and has no one else to turn to. I'm not sure what the circumstances of the separation are but even if it's mutual, there's still pain and a period of grieving involved. As long as your wife isn't behaving in an inappropriate manner then I would let her be with her friend in her time of need.
that's the point her friend only needs people when she is drunk or needs to go to the bar or after 10 at night smh
PAIN

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2011
When people going through hard times have no one or people distance themselves when they need people more than normal that's not meaning to come off "needy". I personally have screwed up my marriage but it took two. Somedays I wonder what's the point of even being here and feel so alone and hated. So maybe one day I'll do everybody a favor and won't be a "bother" anymore.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 1, 2011
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the point her friend only needs people when she is drunk or needs to go to the bar or after 10 at night smh
Sounds like she may be afraid to be alone and this is her way of coping. Maybe your wife can help her get into some counseling do deal with the situation. It's tough to go through. I've been there and, when you don't know any other way to cope, it's even harder. I think your wife is in a good position to help her find healthier ways to cope.
PAIN

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2011
I wish with all my heart I could take back the hurt I've caused my husband. I wake up everyday and go to bed every night alone with nothing but gut wrenching pain. Which yes I deserve cause I've caused him the same pain. Sometimes having only one true friend in this town to talk to keeps me alive another day because I would never do that to my kids. I live with regret everyday I wasn't thinking of them when I did the things I did but I can't fix this alone.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 1, 2011
PAIN wrote:
I wish with all my heart I could take back the hurt I've caused my husband. I wake up everyday and go to bed every night alone with nothing but gut wrenching pain. Which yes I deserve cause I've caused him the same pain. Sometimes having only one true friend in this town to talk to keeps me alive another day because I would never do that to my kids. I live with regret everyday I wasn't thinking of them when I did the things I did but I can't fix this alone.
We've all made mistakes. Some worse than others. However, I believe in redemption. Atone for your mistakes, heal, forgive yourself, and move forward! Live for yourself and your kids, as you won't be sad and hurting forever. The biggest thing is to forgive yourself, even if you feel like the wrongs you have caused are greater than anything else. I'll pray for you. Peace, happiness, and blessings to you!
My 2 cents

Henderson, TX

#12 Nov 1, 2011
I think if your single or divorced you should not ask your married friends to hang out with you at bars or to go to the club with out their spouse. Find other singles or divorcees and do that with them. :)
aoloki

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2011
My 2 cents wrote:
I think if your single or divorced you should not ask your married friends to hang out with you at bars or to go to the club with out their spouse. Find other singles or divorcees and do that with them.:)
Agree one hundred percent cant plst more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Dawson Martin is having an affair with... 7 hr Mike 9
stop using this excuse. 7 hr Dontcry 7
People of henderson Fri Lol 9
Who is Rand Cates Fri Lol 3
Who got the best pus in town May 25 J Davis 13
All Stars May 25 Yup 8
Review: Vista College (Apr '12) May 25 blind leading the... 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages