Honesty is key, but not in Henderson.

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Let it beeeez

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2014
Who want to be honest? Well... Where the comments at.
Hello

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2014
Finally a good topic.
Mad Momma

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2014
Since errebody claiming to be 110% out here, imma about to be 120%. All these little ass hoes running around spreading disease, get checked and get ya children checked. Damn.
One mad bitch

Irving, TX

#4 Jul 16, 2014
All I wanna no is why all these ppl have to be so fake, all these little girls runnin around like they have a lick of damn sense. And everybody sleeping with everybody's significant others...that's just got me f'd up.
High school student

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2014
I know a lot of hoes.
Married wife

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2014
I'm not going to say any names but one lady in Henderson needs to stop sleeping with married men! She makes all is honest wives look bad. Just because you can't keep a man doesn't mean oh need to steal other women's men. Keep your legs closed and your mouth as well
Really

Irving, TX

#7 Jul 16, 2014
Amen married wife
Let it beeez

Irving, TX

#8 Jul 16, 2014
Best topix yet
For real though

Irving, TX

#9 Jul 16, 2014
Are y'all talking about the lady with the silver Kia?
Another Honest Wife

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2014
Who? I don't want my husband anywhere in Henderson alone these days. Your going to the store babe? Well, it takes five minutes to get there... So you have 11 minutes to get back.
whatever

Dallas, TX

#11 Jul 16, 2014
Another Honest Wife wrote:
Who? I don't want my husband anywhere in Henderson alone these days. Your going to the store babe? Well, it takes five minutes to get there... So you have 11 minutes to get back.
If you talked to a real man like that you would rightly have the taste slapped out of your mouth.
Who cares

Euless, TX

#12 Jul 16, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If you talked to a real man like that you would rightly have the taste slapped out of your mouth.
You mean a boy because A real man won't lay a hand on a woman
Right

Arlington, TX

#13 Jul 17, 2014
A real man wouldn't give his woman a reason to start nagging about being gone eleven minutes or more. There would be no suspicion, therefore no need for her to get mouthy and/or slapped. Also, this works both ways as a marriage is a partnership and a two way street..
whatever

Arlington, TX

#14 Jul 20, 2014
Some women don't need a reason other than being a bitch. They abuse the tolerance of men. The first time it happens is the best time to straighten her out with a firm well placed slap. If done right even the most butch acting woman will understand the error of her ways. Life is too short to put up with mouthy women.
Just saying

Henderson, TX

#15 Jul 20, 2014
Just as many married men cheating as women. The old ones sometimes have to pay for their women though.
Wow

Dallas, TX

#16 Jul 21, 2014
whatever wrote:
Some women don't need a reason other than being a bitch. They abuse the tolerance of men. The first time it happens is the best time to straighten her out with a firm well placed slap. If done right even the most butch acting woman will understand the error of her ways. Life is too short to put up with mouthy women.
I think we know of someone who is going to die alone. You're not a man I you hit a woman. Period. You're little and pathetic and will more than likely be killed by your future wife (if your stupidity and raucous, abusive behavior even gets you that far in life). I'm sure your parents are so so proud to have raised such a pitiful excuse of a person.
delight

Longview, TX

#17 Jul 21, 2014
For real though wrote:
Are y'all talking about the lady with the silver Kia?
Or the woman on the white car?
well well

Henderson, TX

#20 Jul 22, 2014
Married wife wrote:
I'm not going to say any names but one lady in Henderson needs to stop sleeping with married men! She makes all is honest wives look bad. Just because you can't keep a man doesn't mean oh need to steal other women's men. Keep your legs closed and your mouth as well
Sounds to me like Married Wife and several others on here are the ones having trouble keeping a man. If you were doing your jobs, your men wouldn't be out chasing other women or maybe if you had picked a better man to marry...you wouldn't have to be worried about this sort of thing. If he is that easily distracted from his home, let is butt go. It takes two people stop blaming the "other" person and start pointing the finger at the one your with.
first wives club

Henderson, TX

#21 Jul 22, 2014
For real though wrote:
Are y'all talking about the lady with the silver Kia?
One also drives a green PU.
Be honest

Henderson, TX

#22 Jul 26, 2014
For real though wrote:
Are y'all talking about the lady with the silver Kia?
There's many "silver Kia's" around Henderson if you know the cars so we'll you know who drives them why don't you just say a name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
viking computer solutions 16 hr yuup 6
Civic center Sat Mammie 1
Destinie Linn Webb looking for married men. Mar 27 no1important 19
Henderson Mar 26 gotoutofhenderson 1
Available yet Mar 26 ondatrail 3
Darryl Norris for Sherriff????? (Jul '11) Mar 25 gotoutofhenderson 667
whats the best gym in town Mar 25 Uplift 5

Flood Warning for Rusk County was issued at March 29 at 9:09AM CDT

Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]