Haslet, TX

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Who wants to help me....

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Because I got high wrote:
Who wants to help me....
You long haired beatniks need to stay outta Henderson. Is KGRI FM still playing that dope music at night? Someone needs to take that off the air cause it draws these type folks into town. Maybe play some Hank Sr or something. KGRI aint been the same since Roady Mule got run off.
Sterling Stupid

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 23, 2013
Sterling Marlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You long haired beatniks need to stay outta Henderson. Is KGRI FM still playing that dope music at night? Someone needs to take that off the air cause it draws these type folks into town. Maybe play some Hank Sr or something. KGRI aint been the same since Roady Mule got run off.
once again....Sterling Stupid to the point
Seriously

Henderson, TX

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Why in the hell would we want to legalize something that will make you even more stupid than you already are??? Good grief man, find something productive to do with your life!
Skunky smellz

Faber, VA

#5 Oct 23, 2013
Hey, you fellers what's this bout having to be legal fer weeds? We got weeds all over tha place here ,en tha law don't bother wit em.we got road crews fer that. Y'all got road workers? We got fellers in orange shirts wit no sleeves in em.they get them
Big ol quitments out an make folks late fer work.one time my gal harlene was a tryin to get to the mcdonalds an hit was breakfast time.she had bout 10 minutes ta get hit afore they quit.now ol homer was a feelin extra spunky that day an decided he wood Juss creep .ol harlene jumped up on that tractor slapped him off the seat,run hit in the ditch, grabbed his lunch spit backer on him and made it with 2 minutes ta spare.she a mean gal. Hunts rattlesnakes with a bic lighter.
perturbed

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 24, 2013
Skunky smellz wrote:
Hey, you fellers what's this bout having to be legal fer weeds? We got weeds all over tha place here ,en tha law don't bother wit em.we got road crews fer that. Y'all got road workers? We got fellers in orange shirts wit no sleeves in em.they get them
Big ol quitments out an make folks late fer work.one time my gal harlene was a tryin to get to the mcdonalds an hit was breakfast time.she had bout 10 minutes ta get hit afore they quit.now ol homer was a feelin extra spunky that day an decided he wood Juss creep .ol harlene jumped up on that tractor slapped him off the seat,run hit in the ditch, grabbed his lunch spit backer on him and made it with 2 minutes ta spare.she a mean gal. Hunts rattlesnakes with a bic lighter.
Seems legit
Harlene furts

Faber, VA

#7 Oct 24, 2013
Hey I my pa Juss had to tell How.e Andy feller er up.me and. Mr furts is a getting hitched .we got the place the grub an the preacher.pa Is. Cleaning out the barn uncle rabbit is killing ever varmint he sees maw took her best curtains off the winder to make my dress.u no. My papaw smeelz is gonna join us. Yep I am gonna be harlene smeelz furts. Y'all is invited brang a chair or bench .be seein ya
Sterling Stupid

Plano, TX

#8 Oct 24, 2013
Harlene furts wrote:
Hey I my pa Juss had to tell How.e Andy feller er up.me and. Mr furts is a getting hitched .we got the place the grub an the preacher.pa Is. Cleaning out the barn uncle rabbit is killing ever varmint he sees maw took her best curtains off the winder to make my dress.u no. My papaw smeelz is gonna join us. Yep I am gonna be harlene smeelz furts. Y'all is invited brang a chair or bench .be seein ya
money says this is that idiot again. BTW your not funny....Sterling Stupid don't quit your day job. Grow up. Your not funny!!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Oct 25, 2013
Sterling Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>money says this is that idiot again. BTW your not funny....Sterling Stupid don't quit your day job. Grow up. Your not funny!!
You make this so easy.
Fayetta

Faber, VA

#10 Oct 25, 2013
Sterling Marlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You make this so easy.
hey you take it back!i mean it,I got an ol swamp woman can make spells.you are bout to start itchin .here in ky. We get sensitive bout romance.
Wow

Henderson, TX

#11 Oct 25, 2013
Legalize it.. The government can tax the shit out of it. More money into the economy. It's no worse then alcohol and cigarettes. Pot is the most illicit drug used today. People are going to smoke it wether it's legal or not so why not tax it? You Wana grow it? Then you have to buy a license. There's so many opportunities for the government to make big money out of this. Last year the government made $9 billion on alcohol alone. Think how much they could make my legalizing pot. It will also cut down on crime.
Bahaha

Henderson, TX

#12 Oct 25, 2013
Wow wrote:
Legalize it.. The government can tax the shit out of it. More money into the economy. It's no worse then alcohol and cigarettes. Pot is the most illicit drug used today. People are going to smoke it wether it's legal or not so why not tax it? You Wana grow it? Then you have to buy a license. There's so many opportunities for the government to make big money out of this. Last year the government made $9 billion on alcohol alone. Think how much they could make my legalizing pot. It will also cut down on crime.
How do you propose the government tax something that an individual grows? A license to grow it? Did you really think that would work? And you're quite insane if you think it's not worse than cigarettes or alcohol. If it's no worse than cigarettes would you let your kids bus driver smoke it before driving your kids? There's no way for the government to make big money here and you're a dumbass if you think there is.
Sterling Stupid

Huntsville, TX

#13 Oct 25, 2013
Sterling Marlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You make this so easy.
make what easy...the fact that your post are not funny. Wonder why you think your funny. You must kill yourself laughing!! So Sterling Stupid keep up the non-comedy you are so good at.
Skunky

Faber, VA

#14 Oct 26, 2013
Yes indeed I do crack my self up.i fell off my chair the other day I was so funny. Like my brother always said , you guys are a bunch of drips! I'm just an old ky hillbilly , but I have fun.
Wow

Dallas, TX

#15 Oct 26, 2013
Bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you propose the government tax something that an individual grows? A license to grow it? Did you really think that would work? And you're quite insane if you think it's not worse than cigarettes or alcohol. If it's no worse than cigarettes would you let your kids bus driver smoke it before driving your kids? There's no way for the government to make big money here and you're a dumbass if you think there is.
I do not like pot but it's a way for our government to make money. There is creditable resources and evidence online that supports my theory. Have a license to grow it. If you do not have a license then an issuarane company must refuse to give you homeowners insurance. I would be happy to send you my resources if you give me your email address
Sterling Stupid

Dallas, TX

#16 Oct 26, 2013
Skunky wrote:
Yes indeed I do crack my self up.i fell off my chair the other day I was so funny. Like my brother always said , you guys are a bunch of drips! I'm just an old ky hillbilly , but I have fun.
Sterling Stupid strikes again. What an idiot!
WTF

Henderson, TX

#17 Oct 26, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> I do not like pot but it's a way for our government to make money. There is creditable resources and evidence online that supports my theory. Have a license to grow it. If you do not have a license then an issuarane company must refuse to give you homeowners insurance. I would be happy to send you my resources if you give me your email address
Wtf? You're an idiot. That shit isn't going to work. And who in their right mind would send their email?? The only people making money off that shit is the people growing and selling. Government won't make dick off of it. Why do you think it's not legal now? It's because they know they can't make money off of it.
you are dumb

Haslet, TX

#19 Nov 22, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf? You're an idiot. That shit isn't going to work. And who in their right mind would send their email?? The only people making money off that shit is the people growing and selling. Government won't make dick off of it. Why do you think it's not legal now? It's because they know they can't make money off of it.
It wont work huh?? That's funny it's working in California, Oregon, and Colorado!!!
Wow

Henderson, TX

#20 Nov 22, 2013
you are dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
It wont work huh?? That's funny it's working in California, Oregon, and Colorado!!!
yes! People are so closed minded! These are facts and they are still opposing it because media has blown marijuana out of proportion.. If every one would sit down and research it they would understand that it brings in money and is no worse for you than alcohol
Scooch

Henderson, TX

#21 Nov 23, 2013
you are dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell do you figure this? California is broke as fuck and Colorado is trying their damnedest to repeal the law because it's backfiring like hell on them. The only reason Oregon isn't losing anything is because all it does is rain there and no one has anything else to do but sit inside and get high. Still ain't made them rich though. No state has made money off of it period. If anything it makes their unemployment rates higher cuz no one can pass a damn piss test and they get canned. It's stupid as hell to think this stank ass shit can make money for the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HISD job listings 55 min Henderson71 6
chase holts 1 hr stupid women 22
deadbeat daddy 18 hr stupid women 17
News Rusk County Shooting Suspect Now Facing Drug Ch... (Jul '08) Jun 28 Just me 48
Really Good Dope Jun 27 helping others in... 3
Can't Handle The Truth Jun 27 Oh Yeah 8
Beware of Brad Darragh (Jun '15) Jun 27 OneLessVictim 7

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages