Best tanning beds in Henderson

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beauty

Bedford, TX

#1 Mar 17, 2012
So ladies it's that time again! Just wondering who has the best beds in town!
hmm

Henderson, TX

#2 Mar 17, 2012
Beauty wrote:
So ladies it's that time again! Just wondering who has the best beds in town!
I guess the only ppl n town who have ?
Brunette

Henderson, TX

#3 Mar 17, 2012
I dont know who has the best, but the worst is Tans and Hands. I went there a couple weeks ago and came out looking like a zebra. They change every other bulb, and several were burned out. The lady at the counter said it was one of the "better beds". I was told today that Hair gone wild has tanning beds and they are new, with good bulbs. T&H is filthy. The walls are awful and floors are evn worse. Maybe this new place will be cleaner and have a better product. I will check it out and let ya know :) Fox also is said to have beds but they are very expensive to tan there. I will also check it out.
Beauty

Bedford, TX

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Same thing happened to me at tans and hands do I had to switch to the stand up beds. I wonder how late hair gone wild is open to tan.
hmm

Henderson, TX

#5 Mar 22, 2012
Beauty wrote:
Same thing happened to me at tans and hands do I had to switch to the stand up beds. I wonder how late hair gone wild is open to tan.
I see a new place opening by Herschel's can't wait to go in!
Justsoyouknow

Henderson, TX

#6 Mar 23, 2012
what about the bronzing beds? are they better
Just saying

Henderson, TX

#7 Mar 23, 2012
I have heard nothing but good things about the tanning beds at hair gone wild. Very nice tan without the burn.
Had the same zebra problem with tans and hands, some beds don't have fans, the older beds are awful, I could go on and on. Taking my business elsewhere and hair gone wild will be my first choice, at least until bahama mamas opens over by Hershel's.
yes

Canton, TX

#8 Mar 23, 2012
T&H is all out nasty! Dirty place to go! The up keep is horrible!
FYI

United States

#9 Mar 23, 2012
The name of the place is BAHAMA MAMAS saw the sign yesterday by Hershel's in the old ERA Building......don't know if it's open yet but it looks like it's gonna be nice......besides I know for a fact Tans and Hands saves money by only replaces every other bulb.....worked there...
smh

Tyler, TX

#10 Mar 25, 2012
Tan's and Hands has really gone downhill fast. Everything in there is nasty. They don't maintain anything. Don't waste your money for anything with them. The gym is nasty and dirty and the equipment is falling apart. The tanning beds and rooms are gross. The instructors for their fitness classes are nice enough.
Chiming In

Irving, TX

#11 Mar 26, 2012
Bahama Mamas, I luv the name.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 31, 2012
Just drove by Bahama Mamas and they are open for business! Wish I could stop by and check then out.
Be safe

Henderson, TX

#13 Mar 31, 2012
Spray tans are the way to go. Girls you are are gonna look like dried up leather in a few years. Be safe, don't lay in tanning beds. Look at the 30 and 40 year old now who tan, their necks tell the story.
Interesting

United States

#14 Apr 1, 2012
Be safe wrote:
Spray tans are the way to go. Girls you are are gonna look like dried up leather in a few years. Be safe, don't lay in tanning beds. Look at the 30 and 40 year old now who tan, their necks tell the story.
100% Agree!!, the only good tanning bed is an Unplugged bed or a broken one! PLEASE don't tan... I preach to my co workers everyday about the UNSAFE and Cancer risks of tanning beds..... Just wished I had someone to preach to me when I was a teenager!! Very very scary
joe blow

Mena, AR

#15 Apr 2, 2012
I am gonna go get my ding ding tan as black is possible seems like all the white girls want black ones in this town
Just Passin Thru

Tyler, TX

#17 Apr 6, 2012
I know the owners of Bahama Mamas and they are good people and seen all the NEW tanning beds!! They are huge and are brand new! I plan on tanning there for sure!! Everyone should check it out at least once, you will not be disappointed in the tanning beds!!
amazing

Henderson, TX

#18 Apr 14, 2012
I went to the new one by Hershel's today and it was very nice and clean and didn't end up zebra stripped!
bronzed

United States

#19 Apr 14, 2012
Excited about an option other than tans and hands.
Agree

Henderson, TX

#20 Apr 14, 2012
yes wrote:
T&H is all out nasty! Dirty place to go! The up keep is horrible!
I agree about Tans n Hands having horrible upkeep. I think the tanning rooms are horrible. I really like the owners and i want them to do well. I just don't understand for the life of me why with them being young and wanting to do well in business, that they can't buy a few gallons of paint and get their butts in there and paint those tanning rooms. I think it is like walking into a slum area in there. You open the door and the walls are smeared with gunk...the carpets are filthy. It is horrible. I don't understand the reason they don't go buy some cheap fans and fix the radios on the beds. If it is not a money making thing for them then close the doors to those rooms and concentrate on other things. Get some paint boys and clean that place up. I am too grossed out to go back and it's a shame. It could be painted in a day.
hours

Victoria, TX

#21 Apr 19, 2012
what are the hours of Bahama Mama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Henderson, TX (Aug '10) 8 hr roadrunner1985 188
Civic Center (May '11) 12 hr Xlg 29
Disaster relief 12 hr Xlg 4
One of the emt guys 20 hr Just me to you 1
Kelli Potts 21 hr Info 21
henderson texas is a racist godless town (Feb '08) Thu parent 982
Baseball Thu Just saying 3
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE