Shooting with now & arrow

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just me

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Who is the guy that shot TP with an arrow? What kinda guy goes to a fist fight with a chain, a bow & arrow & a 22? Sounds Like a punk to me... Not a man who can handle a fist fight fair and square.
hahaa

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2012
tty sure the only reason he went home and got that was because case watts is a pussy and pulled a bat on him. He went to fight trevor fair and square no weapons at all until case pulled the bat. And he didn't shoot trevor.. trevor grabbed it from him and when he did it went in his arm and he pulled it out. I was there. Get ur shit straight please. You sound ignorant
Laughing at stupid kids

Pasadena, TX

#3 Aug 22, 2012
This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard of but quite funny so let me get this straight cause it's a lil confusing on who had the bow and Arrow was trevor taking the bat from case or the bow
Just me

Crosby, TX

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Who is ignorant? You, I would think by just admitting you were an accessory to a crime. Thx.... As you stated CW had a bat, not TP so guess MC is in deep sh*t. The injury that occurred was not the result of TP falling on anything, the bow was drawn and the arrow intentionally shot to injury him.
David

Henderson, TX

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Is cw in more trouble with latest arrest?
Just me

Crosby, TX

#6 Aug 22, 2012
David wrote:
Is cw in more trouble with latest arrest?
That, like the rest of The BS in this town, will probably be brushed under the carpet. It's not what you know but who you know or can pay off that counts it appears.
here we go

Texarkana, TX

#7 Aug 23, 2012
I can think of about three or four families in Henderson that if CW had their last name he would already be sitting in TDC.
Lmao

Nacogdoches, TX

#9 Aug 25, 2012
This is stupid CW gets no better treatment then any 1 else in this town if any he gets worse
someone

Fishers, IN

#11 Sep 11, 2012
Lmao wrote:
This is stupid CW gets no better treatment then any 1 else in this town if any he gets worse
case watts sounds like a piece of sh!t and needs to be beaten, and castrated.
Tryintocatchmeri dendirty

Henderson, TX

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Why castrated?? He take yo girl?
rjh

Henderson, TX

#13 Sep 11, 2012
here we go wrote:
I can think of about three or four families in Henderson that if CW had their last name he would already be sitting in TDC.
LIKE HOLLAND michael jimmerson and his assistant woulda made sure i was locked under the jail... im not a rich kid and i tell them as i think. people like that cant handle being told the truth. They can only handle what their rich friends want them to do. AND HENDERSON VOTED FOR THEM AGAIN>>>> just goes to show ya either your in or your out
Right

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2012
Just saw on KLTV website that CW was arrested in Nac for "sexual assault ".
Way to go! One more crime committed, let's see Daddy get him out of this one..

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 13, 2012
Thought you should know he is NOT still in jail as stated sccording to the news article and news on tv. He was released at 3:08pm on Tuesday Sept 11, 2012, the same day he was arrested and a mere 3 hours after being transported from the Henderson to Nacogdoches jail.
?

Crosby, TX

#16 Sep 13, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of jealous haters because he has a lil more than most
lol

Henderson, TX

#17 Sep 13, 2012
Sounds like you been on his cock.... Everyone knows CW is bad news from ecstacy to drinking and drugs to sexual assault. He's not a good person and need some home training. His daddy let him have what he wanted and it ruined him. But no worry's he will end up someones booty call and maybe that will set him straight... maybe not tho the kid doesnt look good at all
nah

Crosby, TX

#18 Sep 14, 2012
lol wrote:
Sounds like you been on his cock.... Everyone knows CW is bad news from ecstacy to drinking and drugs to sexual assault. He's not a good person and need some home training. His daddy let him have what he wanted and it ruined him. But no worry's he will end up someones booty call and maybe that will set him straight... maybe not tho the kid doesnt look good at all
nah he will be okay and turn out just fine! So keep on hating and being jealous, it makes u look like an ass! Lol
texas outlaw

United States

#19 Sep 14, 2012
nah wrote:
<quoted text>
nah he will be okay and turn out just fine! So keep on hating and being jealous, it makes u look like an ass! Lol
u need to teach the little bitch how to fight
?

Call, TX

#20 Sep 15, 2012
See still hating
abc

United States

#21 Sep 15, 2012
Looks like we Gina keep hating lol
Trevor p

Henderson, TX

#23 Jun 27, 2013
Trevor p wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol all y'all are dumb as hell you all know Morgan was a pussy and had the bow drawn back I would go to grab his weapons he ain't nothin but a scared ass punk that can't handle his own stuff

Wouldnt**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
39yr male single looking! 1 hr Thomas 5
whats the best gym in town 17 hr wet panties 2
zeal (Apr '13) 19 hr sport 26
help save her next victim Melissa ann remnick t... Mon youknowit 2
Teen Girl Fatally Shot by Cops at Texas Police ... Mon TJ Hooker 17
Witch's Grave (Apr '08) Feb 27 Where at 187
Josh Aldridge Feb 25 Reminiscence 1
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web