Right

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 16, 2013
There have been several days in the past couple of weeks where I have not received my newspaper; today being one of those days. Has anyone else had this problem?(And yes, naysayers, I am paid up on my subscription.)
Right

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Hey Genius,
A) I did call. Got a recording that said leave a message, but alas! The inbox was full.
And B) I didn't ask WHY I didn't get my paper. Obviously it's because it didn't get delivered! I asked if anyone else has this problem. I would suggest reading things very carefully or else you become the stupid person that you mentioned in your post.
answer

Henderson, TX

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Right wrote:
There have been several days in the past couple of weeks where I have not received my newspaper; today being one of those days. Has anyone else had this problem?(And yes, naysayers, I am paid up on my subscription.)
Call the paper office again and ask for your carrier's name and telephone number. The carrier "should" be able to throw/deliver you the papers that he/she missed on their route. It's too bad that the HDN doesn't have a circulation manager anymore. It shows, too!!!
former reader

Waskom, TX

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Par for the course. Had the same problem, no help at the paper office. Don't bother with the carrier,they change so often. Now they are charging to look at their rag online. HDN is and pretty much has always been a joke!
paper carrier

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Go to their facebook page. I posted something about mistakes they had made in paper. Got a reply real fast then they deleted it. Posted it again and the person on the other end would delete within seconds. For the record they don't care. That's why I don't throw paper's for HDN anymore.
wondering

Henderson, TX

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Worthless pile of junk. Save a tree, close HDN.
paper carrier

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2013
wondering wrote:
Worthless pile of junk. Save a tree, close HDN.
lol

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 18, 2013
They have a kid trying to run the HDN and it is very apparent.
curious

Bullard, TX

#11 Mar 18, 2013
What happened to the circulation manager? Wasn't Jon doing it?
Right

Grand Prairie, TX

#12 Mar 18, 2013
A joke indeed! After calling and talking to an actual person, I was told to expect Sundays paper as well as today's (delivered). What do I get? Sundays. Had to take it upon myself to go to the newspaper office and get today's. Smh. I would expect an establishment such as this to be credible, but alas! Such is not the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 11 min That Fart Guy 798
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 14 min That Fart Guy 568
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 14 min Waco 22,616
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 18,502
Why don't you go to a church? (Jan '12) 8 hr everlasting 50
Looking-Henderson Church (Jan '11) 9 hr member 22
courtney coffman (Apr '12) 9 hr smash 4
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••