Angrylady

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2013
Am I the only person in Henderson who has a bad experience with Quick Lane? I took my vehicle to get a fuel flush and a new fuel filter, it was about time for it. I drove home (3 minutes away). The next morning I started my vehicle and head to get some fuel. Headed to Longview, I don't even get to CAPCO...I had just passed Gabriel Jordan and my vehicle starts making a loud sound and won't move! OK, what's really going on? No lights came on, check engine, nothing. I call Hammett and get it towed back to Quick Lane. I had a fit and told them my vehicle was fine until they did a fuel flush. So they look at and tell me it now needs some 537.00 part plus 280.00 in labor! I don't think so. I asked to speak to JD and he said, "well, I'm not going to take full responsibility for this! If you buy the part we will put it in for free." I go to Yates and find the part for 252.00 buy it and take it to Quick Lane. They keep my vehicle for 3 hours then call me and tell me it didn't fix the problem. Angry lady! I take the part back to Yates and Yates told me I needed a catalytic converter. Why is all of this messed up when my car was FINE before Quick Lane got a hold of it? When I took my truck to get new tires they didn't tighten the lug nuts on one side and I almost wrecked. No more Quick Lane for me!

Since: Oct 13

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Ford man wrote:
<quoted text> don't fill so bad I took my truck to have the motor rebuilt and they told me no more than$5000 and one week!! WELL after a month they finally called me to come come get it with a bill of about &15000 wtf!
OMgosh!!! Did you fight it or pay it?? I refused to pay a dime. Then I asked for my money back and they gave me the money back. Did this happen recently? I'm sorry this happened to you! Yates has the best mechanic in town, in my opinion!
thanks

Henderson, TX

#5 Oct 13, 2013
Went to quicklane for a flat. Watched all the workers jack around for 40 mins before they would touch it. Then rolled it to me for me to load in the back of my truck. I will never be back.

Since: Oct 13

Plano, TX

#6 Oct 15, 2013
thanks wrote:
Went to quicklane for a flat. Watched all the workers jack around for 40 mins before they would touch it. Then rolled it to me for me to load in the back of my truck. I will never be back.
That is aweful! They do take forever! Their customer service is horrible! Why couldn't they load the tire. Its the little things that make huge impact and are deciding factors as to whether or not you return to the place. As for me...I am through wifh Quick Lane!
pass

Henderson, TX

#7 Oct 15, 2013
I havent been back ever since they forgot to put the lug nuts back on one of the wheels on my friends truck. He made it to chicken express before loosing the wheel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't believe another one Jul 21 ManUp 3
The assassination of Jordan Jay by the coward J... Jul 21 Pimpswatch 2
Review: Vista College (Apr '12) Jul 20 Bianca J 32
Roller derby Jul 20 Sterling Marlin 2
Has anyone ever had a confrontation with the HM... (Oct '11) Jul 18 anotherparent 65
Any guys been to the Asian massage parlor on Gi... (Jan '13) Jul 18 beets 5
Entitled Jul 17 Sterling Marlin 5

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages