concerned

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Pre school children are being sexually abused in Henderson TX no one in a position to stop it cares shame on you all
wtf

Henderson, TX

#2 Oct 9, 2013
If you know about it, you stop it. Call the police make a report. Call cps... you can't tell me that they wouldn't go check it out and see if its true. Shame on you for trying to spread it like a rumor instead of ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING.
perturbed

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 9, 2013
The first comment concerns me. In a perfect world, this sort of thing would not happen. Period. But alas, it does happen. However, if you are knowingly aware of child abuse, you are obligated as a human being to report it. It is better to let the cat out of the bag and it not be true than to let innocent little children suffer. You can anonymously report these things and it will be investigated. I urge you to summon your inner decency and shed some light on this situation.
Just Sayin

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2013
Concerned, you can be legally responsible for knowing this and not reporting it. You could face jail time. Call the school, cps, police, sheriff, state police, FBI, someone will help.
concerned

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2013
All of the proper authorities were notified.
??

Henderson, TX

#6 Oct 10, 2013
My son is in preschool. Id like to know the place your talking about!
where?

Henderson, TX

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Name?
LawSchool

Tyler, TX

#8 Oct 10, 2013
It is a crime to know about child abuse and not report. You can be subject to arrest. If you have the suspicion, call the police!
wtf

Henderson, TX

#9 Oct 11, 2013
KEEP CALLING, call every day if you have to. Is this happening at a pre school.
concerned

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2013
No this did not happen at a pre school it was at private home. I believe people are not properly educated about sexual abuse of children.the ones working in this area who are supposed to help need to be retrained.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sadlers BBQ SOLD (Nov '07) Sun gls 58
Henderson high band. (Sep '15) Sep 23 HHS Mom 9
Henderson Lion Hall of Fame (Nov '07) Sep 23 Sterling Marlin 104
Biggest Sep 22 SWGLD 19
chase holts Sep 21 Anyone 70
Why are women in this town so damn rude to wait... Sep 20 Willie Granville 10
Jason Ballard Sep 20 Blake 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance